[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any stories of unrequited love? I've been in love with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

Any stories of unrequited love?

I've been in love with this same girl for three years now and it's killing me.
>>
File: tumblr_nl8w7ecdoY1u1g7kso5_500.gif (1021KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl8w7ecdoY1u1g7kso5_500.gif
1021KB, 500x281px
Are you close friends? Have you confessed to her?
>>
>>37569357
We've been best friends for years now, but I moved away about a year ago. It's been hard, but we're both devoted to keeping our friendship together. With that in mind, it feels like it'd be selfish to put the burden of my feelings for her forward while we're already in a fragile state. Another person once told her I had feelings for her, but I was able to bury it and she thinks it was just a temporary crush.
>>
I would but my story is beyond pathetic and people on r9k already recognize me more than I like
>>
>>37569439
>We've been best friends for years now
why do this to yourself. you cant be friends with a female. she KNOWS you want her but you got friend/cuckzoned and she uses you for emotional support while getting slayed by guys she actually finds attractive

>it feels like it'd be selfish to put the burden of my feelings for her forward
>implying being selfish is bad
if your needs arent met with her, leave, KEK

>and she thinks it was just a temporary crush
dont assume what a female thinks, cuckie. she knows 100% she has you wrapped around her finger. i bet u unironically donate money to female streamers too

men and females cannot be friends. its always some beta cuckistan who orbits her because shes pretty.
>>
>>37570006
>men and females cannot be friends. its always some beta cuckistan who orbits her because shes pretty.
My best friend for years is a girl. She's pretty out there though definitely not your typical girl.
>>
File: 1488414179630.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488414179630.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
>>37569270
>start dating a guy I knew for 14years
>he is bi like me
>comes out and tells me how hes in love with me
>im actually too
>get together
>1 year later
>he relocates because uni
>cheats on me with some random girl who vapes and listens to techno
>meanwhile I was faithful eventhough I got always hit on because Im actually cute
>tfw was the better looking one and not the whore in the relationship

I fucking hate him desu
>>
File: 1487452724928.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487452724928.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
>>37570132
>I registered myself on a dating site
>1 week passes
>30 likes

Meanwhile he is ugly and nobody wants anything from him.

>mfw I was probably the best thing happend to him and he threw it away for a girl who VAPES and later ghosted him
>>
>>37570006
Did some girlie hurt you in elementary school? Must be sad not being able to make friends with half the human race.
>>
File: 1496624782414.jpg (26KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1496624782414.jpg
26KB, 499x499px
>>37570053
>definitely not your typical girl
>>
>>37570162
He probably hoped the second hand vape would kill him so he can can get away from you sooner. You sound ugly.
>>
>>37570162
Sorry to hear that dude. Well, at least you know you're better than that.
>>
>>37570227
nah hes too egocentrical to kill himself and he recently mentionend how he wants me back

>>37570229
Thanks anon <3
>>
Love is gay. Masturbate, pursue hobbies, and make money. Then I suggest spending the money on alcohol, cocaine, or LSD; but if you want to waste it, you'll find plenty of girls who'll help you with that. But love is gay; so stop it, anon.
>>
>>37569270
I feel you op, I told one of my female friends that I liked her after about a year of knowing each other and she gave me the "I like you too as a friend" shit. feelsbad
>>
>>37570219
I didn't know how else to put it. She's 22 a virgin because she's lez and has no interest in sex. Loves weed and other hippy drugs. Plays more videos games and watches more tv than I do. She's just a really chill and cool person.
>>
File: tragic-pepe.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tragic-pepe.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>high school, fall in love with girl in theater class
>we drive around aimlessly on a whim
>end up by the river sitting beside each other in silent contemplation
>she has secrets, and I keep mine
>a year passes, she goes away to college for a year, she comes back
>finally work up the courage to kiss her
>make out
>shirts off, sweaty
>two weeks later, "I can't do this, anon"
>date on and off for two more years, hoping she'll come around
>there's one day when she's about to open up to me about what's causing her depression, then she changes her mind
>she starts dating one of my best friends
>all I wanted at this point was to cut her out of my life, but couldn't bring myself to cut a best friend out of my life too
>now deeply resent both of them
>>
File: 1496683040583.png (35KB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
1496683040583.png
35KB, 200x170px
>>37569270
She sits next to me in art class.
I knew she didn't have a boyfriend but I also knew I wasn't the only guy who liked her so I decided to man up and ask her out on a date before anyone else. So I asked her out and she said no saying "Sorry but I have a thing going on with someone already". Feels like I just got real shitty luck since she said she wasn't seeing anyone earlier that week. Either way Its been 4 weeks since that happened and just today I saw her leaving school with chad in his dodge charger. It just feels bad man.
>>
>>37570687
Oh shit, that's rough anon. If ur buddy knew you liked her you should just drop him cause that's fucked.
>>
>>37570417
>virgin
that's what she wants you to think,
>>
>>37569270
I met her at work almost a year ago. Found out she started dating some failed Chad a week after I realized I had feelings for her. She met him before me so I probably never had a chance. But I'll probably spend years wondering if I might have had things been different.
>>
>>37570989
Cut chad's charger breaks
>>
File: Anon meets qt at a bus.jpg (47KB, 1286x256px) Image search: [Google]
Anon meets qt at a bus.jpg
47KB, 1286x256px
Not "unrequited" love but this greentext story is good.
>>
>>37569270
https://youtube.com/watch?v=gEWS5dGSDOc
>>
>>37569270
I've been in love with thes same girl for six years

End my life please
>>
>>37569270
>last year
>uni friend I've know for a few years breaks up with her boyfriend
>comes to cry to me
>not even sure why really, she says she likes me because I will 'listen' to her
>I assumed that's something everyone was capable of, maybe it just means she thinks I'm pretty beta
>anyway
>time passes, we start getting closer
>she is really sweet, will even touch me and shit
>never had a girl trat me like this
>even lost my handholding virginity
>start falling for her pretty hard, probably because I'm lonely
>herewegoagain.mp3
>couldn't even do anything about it because she took that breakup pretty bad and I thought it would be a dick move to come on to her
>plus, we have known each other for years now, she probably doesn't even realise I have a penis
>maybe I'm just rationalizing
>figure it will just pass as time goes on
Oh boy, was I wrong.
>almost 1 year later
>tried my best to improve myself and my life but it didn't really help much
>lost 20 kilos, still ugly though
>feelings come back strong as ever whenever I see her
>always a mix of feeling really good when I'm with her and then entirely empty afterwards
>my options are either to accept this and live with it or talk to her about it and potentially push away my closest friend (and I don't have many)
>don't know how she would react to finding out, but knowing her she would probably cry and be all hurt about it
>pretty sure I'm not good enough for her anyway
I honestly feel like a massive asshole when I'm with her, because I can never really open up to her and I can't stand being dishonest with someone I care about that much.

Today she invited me to go to a party and really wanted me to go, but I turned her down because I didn't want to watch her hooking up with Chad. To her, it must have looked like I'm some antisocial faggot, even though I really want to spend more time with her and this is the first time in years I get invited to anything. I don't feel very good about myself right now.
>>
>>37570309
Underrated advice honestly. If only it were that easy to (willingly) follow it.

I'd much rather just spend my money on quality booze and food than gay bullshit for girls but still can't help wanting one around.
>>
>>37572777
Nice trips anon, I would say just stay friends and take a lesson from gondola "beautiful things should just be observed rather than interacted with".
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.