[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do robots think of women who don't have curvy, feminine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nt7fyjOTOy1qzmur7o5_1280.jpg (406KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt7fyjOTOy1qzmur7o5_1280.jpg
406KB, 1280x1920px
What do robots think of women who don't have curvy, feminine figures?
I want to feel sorry for them because they're still human after all, and it must be horrible knowing you're such a failure, that you don't deserve a husband or children or any kind of love, but at the same time I can't help but be repulsed by their disgusting, door shaped bodies.
>>
>>37568363
>What do robots think of women who don't have curvy, feminine figures?
If they are feminine in nature, that makes up for it.

Also in today's society, women with those kinds of bodies tend to be sluts since nigger rap has a thing for "big booty hoes".
>>
>>37568363
I'd rather have a short flat girl. they may not be sexy, but they are cute.
>>
Most girls without curves just need to put on some weight and hope that at least some of the fat is stored in their T&A. It's really that easy for women.
>>
I'm more grossed out for the girls who are fat but still somehow have small tits and a flat ass? Theyre the worst.
>>
>>37568529
yeah this is unforgivable.
>>
flat petite girls with a cute butt are the best
>>
being a flat chested no butt skellington is infinitely superior than being a flat chested no butt fat girl
>>
>implying svelte isn't the best body type
>>
All its fine as long you don't have a hideous face and horrible personality. Body is just a plus.
>>
>>37568363
they still have friends,a bf and probably a family that cares about her.i don't feel sorry for them at all.
>>
>>37568363
>What do robots think of women who don't have curvy, feminine figures?

The ones packing dicks? They are still dudes.
>>
>>37568363

Gonna need sauce on that goddess
>>
Imagine banging that girl, having those tits in full display at your disposal and that awesome body to play with. Just banging her once would make up for a lifetime of wasted opportunities.
>>
>>37569649
>All its fine as long you don't have a hideous face and horrible personality
Well fuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.