[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you grow out of 4chan's bitter and ironic shitposting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1339564870940.jpg (66KB, 679x762px) Image search: [Google]
1339564870940.jpg
66KB, 679x762px
>tfw you grow out of 4chan's bitter and ironic shitposting and no longer connect with anyone here
>tfw facebook groups and twitter killed all the other niche social networks
>tfw not normie enough to join any facebook groups and don't shitpost enough to have fun on twitter
>>
lol kys feghit
>>
>>37568107
have you tried Ifunny?
>>
>>37568161
No, but thanks for the (You).
>>
>>37568107
Yeah I'm still trying to look for a place for failed normies that's not as numale-ish and memespouting as Reddit, people there are still too normal for me but I'm getting too normie for /r9k/, I'll stall my stay here until I find something better, but if you manage to find something I beg, DO tell me.
Any ideas on where to go, fellow failed normies?
>>
I've grown too old to relate to the kids here today.

But I haven't found anywhere else to go.
>>
I just want someplace to talk about shit like anime and video games that isn't as overtly hostile and obnoxious as we are here but also isn't full of either memespouting 13 year olds or old people discussing their next cycling trip to their favorite restaurant.

>>37568217
I feel like I've become more of a normie over time instead of being a failed normie, which makes it doubly worse. If I had been a normie earlier in life maybe I could force myself to get along with them.
>>
>>37568327
I turn 25 in 2 weeks. Is this it for me, lad? Will I finally be too old to post here? It feels like it.
>>
>>37568364
>I just want someplace to talk about shit like anime and video games that isn't as overtly hostile and obnoxious as we are here but also isn't full of either memespouting 13 year olds or old people discussing their next cycling trip to their favorite restaurant.
You can't have your cake and eat it too.
>>
File: WIN_20170410_07_44_23_Pro.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170410_07_44_23_Pro.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>>37568474
Ha you fuckers are here for ever.
I out grown this place years ago.
But here I am...Posting.
>>
>>37568474
I'm 31. I've been wasting my life on 4chan since 2005.

I long for death.
>>
File: 1330758783821.jpg (71KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
1330758783821.jpg
71KB, 640x854px
>>37568552
I don't want to be here anymore but I don't know where else to go.
>>
>>37568327
you're supposed to have a wife and kids of your own to worry about now
>>
>>37568676
I honestly am the worst of the worst, I only hang around here because I thought it would make me more interesting and unique, I've been stuck here for a long time now, but I'm starting to not like it because /pol/ so I don't know where to go either.
>>
>>37568107
>tfw you grow out of 4chan's bitter and ironic shitposting and no longer connect with anyone here

same
>>
>tfw you grow out of the bitter shitposting and just get depressed at how generally horrid people are on here
>>
>>37568107
This is just the end, friend. Our death won't come riding on bombers or hidden under a microacope. Our death will start and end at the soul. Why do you think we've been cast aside? Did you think it was an accisent? Misfortune? Ha, you know better.
There's no problem with the old because they have initiated all this with their sinful pursuit of life. The young are thrown into the digital world and subdued from an early age. Why do you think they all behave similarly? Then there's us. The in-betweens. Most of us have already succumbed to the mindless distractions of our age, and those that haven't are finding no reason to press onward.
Just enjoy it. This will be the greatest and last spectacle of mankind, and it will be an enormous letdown. This is the future we have been given to inherit.
>>
>>37569195
Once I realized that beneath the ironic exterior the people here really WERE awful people I really started disconnecting from them. A lot of people here really and truly are just bad human beings.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.