[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go about stealing a girl from another guy? >girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1476065142361.jpg (594KB, 772x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1476065142361.jpg
594KB, 772x1158px
How do I go about stealing a girl from another guy?

>girl is a 10/10 perfect blonde blue eyed female
>I'm a solid 7/10 male, average income job, own place, skinny body, shitty personality
>her boyfriend 3/10 male, family is super rich so he doesn't work, he lives with his rich parents, he is obese, his personality is pretty lame

With these stats, what can I do? I already am at the flirting with her stage and she just gave me her number because we are "friends" now. What is my next step to manipulate her to dump her bf or cheat on him with me.

Thank You /r9k/
>>
>>37567557
>With these stats, what can I do?
Not a damn thing. Unless you hit the lottery and become even richer then the guy she's sucking money from (both literally and figuratively) you've got no "edge" going for you. Best bet is she might suck your dick once or trice out of sheer revulsion for the guy she's with that she'll blow any decent looking guy.
>>
>>37567557
A 3/10 dating a 10/10 likely has a few tricks up his sleeve that'll leave a "7" like you in the dust, desu. Not to mention he could probably see it coming from a mile away since you can't get far as a 3 being dumb.
>he's probably higher than a 3 btw
>>
>>37567597
>he's probably higher than a 3 btw
This is also a good point, not to mention OP's probably overestimating himself.
>>
>>37567557
So your ego aside you are likely a 6 and hes a 4.
> 6/10 looks can steal women
good luck with that mate, you need to be considerably higher on the scale in order to steal women.
Also he has money, you dont. Women love money more than looks.
>>
>>37567608
It's probably OP that's the 3 and the bf is the 7
>>
>>37567557
vape at her
trust me
>>
>>37567557
Sing her a song by Justin Bieber while dancing like Justin Bieber and balancing a baby with one hand like Justin Trudeau.
Don't hesitate tho.
You gotta make it Just in time.
>>
>>37567557
Just wait for their relationship to collapse.
If you steal her from him, what's gonna stop some 10/10 chad from stealing her from you once you got her?

Best move, just talk with her everytime she's irritated (preferebly when her bf has screwed up) and just ask her "What's he done this time?" or something. Make her doubt the relationship, and then you move in to the picture once she's single and "sad".
>>
>>37567597
>>37567608
>>37567637
I'm not going to look up the youtuber, but he looks like that autistic kid that "saved" the women from driving off with eggs untop of her car (the kid leafy also made fun of and got flack for((I don't watch leafy)) . The boyfriend though is fatter so I'm not eggegerating his looks.

Also I would rate myself a 8/10 lookwise , but underestimated myself for the greentext and also any margin of error in self rating.
>>
>>37567557
you can't

a gold digger will always go for the gold.
>>
>>37567780
Thank you fellow robot. That's pretty solid and sincere advice.

>talk with her everytime she's irritated (preferebly when her bf has screwed up) and just ask her "What's he done this time?" or something. Make her doubt the relationship

I like this a lot and will def use it.
>>
>>37567557
You're already at a good position to move in. Feel it out, don't be a asshole and try to move in like a brute, you have to do it with finesse and woo her away from him. This also depends on how good of a person she is, if she's a whore you're in luck, but if she's one of the few women who are actually good people these days you might never get a chance.
>>
>>37567780
>just talk with her everytime she's irritated (preferebly when her bf has screwed up) and just ask her "What's he done this time?" or something.
Rookie mistake. That's how you firmly slide into confidante/shoulder-to-cry-on territory a.k.a the Friend Zone. I've seen (and done) it a dozen times.
>>
>>37568312
So what would you suggest. I find that was a pretty good suggestion and atleast it's building a bond.
>>
File: 1467856955091.jpg (16KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467856955091.jpg
16KB, 480x480px
>>37567597
>>37567608

He definitely has a big dick.
>>
>>37567781
>(the kid leafy also made fun of and got flack for((I don't watch leafy)) .
You have autism anon. Just give up
>>
>>37568617
If I had an answer I wouldn't be on this forsaken board now would I? That being said, in the words of Thomas Edison: "I have not failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that do not work." I've made enough mistakes to see them being made again but if you want to orbit this Stacy until she hops from Lothario Moneybags' to Chad Thundercock's dick be my guest.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.