[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are motorcycles robot tier? Think about it. Only one or two can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1466825985976.jpg (63KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466825985976.jpg
63KB, 750x500px
Are motorcycles robot tier? Think about it. Only one or two can ride (let's face it, it's just one) good fuel mileage and cheap prices put it into the NEET price range. Also you get to be part of a community without actually doing anything, much like r9k!

So what's the matter fags? Go buy yourself a Yamaha that looks like a Harley!
>>
>>37567134
>Are motorcycles robot tier?
Short answer: No
Long answer: Nooooooooooo.
>>
>>37567134

Safety, that is literally the only issue. Wouldn't mind the impracticality/weather aspects.

They do look fun though
>>
>>37567153
Get the fuck outta here. Go buy yourself a 1980s Suzuki already
>>
why is this thread made every single day?

There are two thing stopping a robot from getting a motorcycle : no money, no balls

if they have either of those then yes they should get one
>>
>>37567195
You can drive a motorcyle, I couldn't give a shit, but trying to call it /robot-tier/ is retarded.
>>
>>37567162
>Safety, that is literally the only issue.
Agreed I road for around 2.5 years before i got taken out by a SUV. I had good gear on so just bounced with out any real damage. Bike was totaled. I regret starting to ride as driving has become extremely dull compared.

>Wouldn't mind the impracticality/weather aspects
Nothing is worse then freezy cold rain pooling on you seat where you balls are anon

I currently saving up for my next bike, If you have the money do it.
>>
I don't have one because it's so easy to drive away and leave behind your problems that i'm afraid. Sounds edgy, but that's how it is.
I finally got a job after a long time beig unemployed and i don't have a lot of things keeping me tied to life, but i cling to that hope of becoming a better man in the future.
I just keep thinking about that day in which i'll wake up tired of all, grab my bike and drive fast to the city outskirts and then throw myself out of a cliff or under a truck under the speed rush.
When i buy one it will be because i either want to do the above or i'm in a better state at life and it has more meaning to be alive.
Meanwhile, a bicycle to commute will do.
>>
>>37567294
isn't it illegal to buy one without a license?
how am I supposed to learn to drive one if I can't buy one?
>>
>>37567699
Motorcycle license is pretty easy anon, is there no courses around you? Where about do you live?
>>
>>37567134

yep

>gets you out of the house
>can go out in public with your face covered without attracting unwanted attention
>most people hate bikers so nothing to lose anyway
>>
>>37567699
Motorcycles don't require a road test, only a written one.
>>
File: bike1.jpg (210KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
bike1.jpg
210KB, 1200x900px
>>37568410

youre lucky, they do here(britbongland) and its a fucking pain, expensive too
>>
>>37567134
I'd like to see a video of this kinda angle
>>
>>37567134
How do you take home groceries?
>>
File: suzuki-hayabusa_white_11.jpg (632KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
suzuki-hayabusa_white_11.jpg
632KB, 1920x1280px
Too lazy to take a real pic, but pic related is exactly like my bike. Just upgraded from a CBR500R and kinda regret it a bit, it was a lot more comfy. But fuck the hayabusa is fast.
>>37567134
I think so too OP. Nothing is more lovely than riding into the sunset or just looking for cool places in the city at 12 am. Met lots of strangers and had fun.
I remember on halloween I joined a mob of like 50 guys all wearing costumes. Really fun.
>>37569114
Backpack and/or saddle bags. But i usually bring my car.
>>37567699
Sign up for the motorcycle safety course. You get to learn AND get your license AND get a discount on insurance. Spend the 300 dollars you fag.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.