[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't realize that Chad is the good guy and robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1496179229044.jpg (100KB, 776x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496179229044.jpg
100KB, 776x768px
>he doesn't realize that Chad is the good guy and robots are the bad guys
>>
>>37567003
but i have always identified with the bad guys
>>
>>37567003
>he doesn't realize everything means the opposite in this bizzarro universe
>he doesn't understand dualism and polarities

trick or treat bitch
>>
>>37567003
>he doesn't realize that Chads are good, because everyone loves them for their looks
>he doesn't realize that robots are the bad guys, due to years of neglect, rejection, and humiliation
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
The group of people who cheer mass murderers and despise many groups of people are the bad guys? Absolutely not
>>
>>37567003
You got it all mixed up. Brad is the bad guy. Chad and robots are good guys.
>>
File: teeeeheeeeeeheeeeeeee.png (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
teeeeheeeeeeheeeeeeee.png
10KB, 320x320px
>>37567003
Neither are good or bad. We are simply incompatible and there is only room for one on this planet. It is not about morality. It is about self-preservation.
>>
>>37567321
>there is only room for one on this planet

Not a good idea to say that when your kind is in the vast minority and also much weaker on average
>>
I hope the bad guys win. I hope the good guys get their skulls bashed in.
>>
I'm ignoring your dumb shit op, just post more kot
>>
>>37567292
Brads and chads make the world go around and function properly.
Robots are twisted monstrosities of their potential humanity. Cruel and vile and rightfully hated.
>>
>>37567003
I don't understand why I'm a bad guy. I have not done anything to harm the world. I've always just stuck to my own business.
>>
>not realizing good and bad are subjective
Chad is only a good facade, you don't pay attention to the people he has stepped on to stay at the top.
>>
Most Chads I've known are rapists and cowards.
They only smack the fuck out of tiny little twiglet nerds but would never step up to a guy his own size or even bigger.
That's not to say there aren't good Chads out there, but on the whole, most of them are garbage human beings. Just like Staceys.
>>
>>37567555
They don't know yet. We can overwhelm them with incantations. I am working on them as we speak.

They will take the form of totems. Get your arts and crafts ready. I have just about found the perfect sigil.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.