[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work at subway >extremely qt red head girl works with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1496290860093.gif (842KB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
1496290860093.gif
842KB, 350x260px
>work at subway
>extremely qt red head girl works with me
>its just me and her working the day shift
>all day we're goofing around because its slow as shit
>at one point we're in the walk in fridge together
>she purposely spills mustard all over my hand
>start moving hand towards her face like im gonna smear the mustard on her
>she wraps her mouth around the entirety of my finger almost all the way down to the hand
>licks all the mustard off clean
>smiles and giggles at me
>I laugh like a retard and leave the walk in
>its awkward for the rest of the day

FUCKING. KILL. ME.
WHY AM I SO RETARDED
WHY
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 240x193px
>>37566857
wew, maybe stop being a lil bitch
>>
>>37566857
Should've started making out with her then and there. No woman dose that unless she wants you to follow up with some mouth action.
>>
File: IMG_2166.jpg (74KB, 507x543px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2166.jpg
74KB, 507x543px
>>37566924
Don't listen to this anon. It would have been highly unhygienic to kiss inside the walk in fridge. Making out on food is never a good idea, especially if that food is served to customers.
Not to mention it's unethical to do it in your workplace. You're paid to provide customers with sandwiches, not to put your tongue inside your coworker's mouth.
Also, did you wash your hands after she licked you?
>>
>>37566857
>>37566857
Highly unprofessional and unhygienic. Sir, you are a sandwich artist first, and an awkward young man second. I hope you washed your hands and chastised your coworker for her frivolous use of mustard.
>>
>>37566857
mustard is spicy as shit and that probably didn't happen
>>
File: 1496296814641.jpg (134KB, 1231x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496296814641.jpg
134KB, 1231x900px
Why are you worrying? She let you know that she likes you and is willing to go further. Chill out, start flirting with her more and get her number, hook up, and fuck.
>>
>>37567192
>Mustard is spicy as shit

Nigger what
>>
>>37566857
Never happened.

orreeegano
>>
>>37567440
Duh it didn't happen to me it couldn't have ever have happened to someone else

nice logic
>>
>>37567440
>>37567192

how is this honestly so hard for you guys to believe lmao
>>
File: 1494717274135.jpg (91KB, 618x645px) Image search: [Google]
1494717274135.jpg
91KB, 618x645px
I work at Subway and I can confirm that there is no way to "spill mustard all over your hand"

It's either in bags or in the sauce bottles which need to purposely be squeezed out. The only time you can possibly "spill" mustard is when you're transfering it from the bags to the bottles which is not done in the fridge, it's done in the prep area.
>>
>>37567661
>The only time you can possibly "spill" mustard is when you're transfering it from the bags to the bottles

You just proved yourself wrong in your own argument
>>
>>37567702
Oh so you were filling sauce bottles in the fridge?

Doubt it fag
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.