[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You should be charismatic, girls will love you and looks doesnt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: ILgBVBy.jpg (65KB, 991x558px) Image search: [Google]
ILgBVBy.jpg
65KB, 991x558px
You should be charismatic, girls will love you and looks doesnt matter!

look this, pic releated, this guy killed another guy in Thailand and will be sentenced to death

is he crying like a faggot?

nope, look at him
>>
File: Adam Lanza Layout.jpg (99KB, 970x888px) Image search: [Google]
Adam Lanza Layout.jpg
99KB, 970x888px
That guy looks like a Far Cry villian.

Also, OP have you listened to Adam Lanza's radio call-in? This isn't directly related to your topic but it reminded me of how spree shooters and other killers can actually impart quite a bit of wisdom. https://youtu.be/J0VSX2gSlUM
>>
>>37566452
Maybe he knows the suffering will be over soon. Clearly he went to Thailand to get drunk, fuck hookers, and escape western bullshit society. Now he doesnt have to go back.
>>
>>37567621
Why he looks like an alien ?!?
>>
File: Adam Lanza.jpg (52KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
Adam Lanza.jpg
52KB, 630x354px
>>37567705
Can't Costanza the Lanza. Also, he's a very underrated spree shooter, moreso of a robot than Elliot was actually. Lanza was a NEET for many years, boarding up the windows in his room and having his mom give him meals each day.
>>
>>37566452
Damn, that's a man who gives zero fucks.
>>37567621
That's pretty interesting.
>>
>>37567915
Is he The REAL saint ?
>>
File: Lanza's Bedroom.jpg (45KB, 636x425px) Image search: [Google]
Lanza's Bedroom.jpg
45KB, 636x425px
>>37567960
I think so. There was something far more genuine about him than Elliot. Lanza fucking hated normies with a passion.

>Dead people in general receive more respect and blind compassion than they ever would have had while alive. I don't understand it.

>I hate how life-apologists say (or rather, the very few of them who do anything other than mock you), 'Life isn't all suffering. What about the simple pleasures, like eating ice cream?' They always use that example. Even if I didn't recognize the flaws in their assertion, when I think of ice cream, I can only see a repugnant lump of pus crushed out of cows bloody nipples, who spend their entire lives confined in filth, where they're periodically raped so that they're incessantly pregnant, after which their calves are seized from them, destined to live the life of veal, with their only relief being an early death. From there, I always ride the pessimism train down different tracks until it inevitably leads me to contemplating over 500 million years of animals cannibalizing each other. Excuse me for not being thrilled by the extra jimmies on my ice cream cone.

>'Self' is a delusion and life cannot be anything other than suffering.
>>
File: Lanza Drawing.png (475KB, 745x1059px) Image search: [Google]
Lanza Drawing.png
475KB, 745x1059px
Another Lanza quote:

>Therapists are secular priests who assert that they have some "truth", and if your values deviate, then you are "wrong". Hence, The Rapist. They impose their values onto you through their mindfucking.

A lot of people never realized that Adam Lanza's psychiatrist was later charged with sexually assaulting his patients. http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-bookfield-adam-lanza-psychiatrist-arrested-0423-20160422-story.html
>>
>>37569731
>>37569024
Truly a hero. Better than elliot
>>
Well goodnight robros. Hope you enjoyed the Lanza information. My apologies to OP for hijacking the thread but there wasn't much to talk about that Spanish killer guy anyway, he was a typical normie who killed some rich dude for his money.
>>
>>37570532
he killed kids
he's not an enlightened intellectual
he's a sick fuck who should've offed himself when he realized something was wrong with him.
>>
>>37571534
Fuck off that dudes a true robot though and through.
No emotion.
>>
>>37571617
wow so edgy you like killing kids
i bet you post in threads asking why girls don't like you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.