[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

normiedom is the path to the ultimate redpill i was a NEET virgin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1459893286516.jpg (40KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1459893286516.jpg
40KB, 640x640px
normiedom is the path to the ultimate redpill i was a NEET virgin like you, then i forced myself to live the normie life, and it has lead me back to NEETdom with a greater understanding of and hatred for normies.

until you yourself experience the meaningless existence of a wagecuck and see the bread and circuses that validate normies' lives, you cannot truly hate them. you probably even envy them sometimes. i have been redpilled beyond return by normiedom, it's all barren out there, their lives are even more disgusting than ours.
>>
You had a job? Get off my board asshole normie. Your kind isn't welcome here.
>>
>>37565639
It's sad to say but you are right. But I need to work to afford my bread.
>>
>>37565639
Here's a red pill for you. You forced yourself out, because you hate the neet life. Who the fuck wants to be some social retard who only gains pleasure from pathetic attempts at insulting the people that keep you alive (wagecucks). You're essentially an internet hobo and this thread is your bench, where you spent all day in your filth, shouting at normies who don't hear a word you say, because they're too busy being healthy and functional human beings.
>>
>>37566645
t. a ragie wagie
>>
>>37566702
Nope. I'm a socially retarded neet myself, but at least I'm self aware.
>>
File: 1460590837678.gif (2MB, 350x242px) Image search: [Google]
1460590837678.gif
2MB, 350x242px
>>37566897
>socially retarded
How so? Anything diagnosed that would stop you from hanging with the NTs?
>>
File: 1425742183200.png (130KB, 334x290px) Image search: [Google]
1425742183200.png
130KB, 334x290px
meat slaves tenderize themselves
>>
NEETs do not realize how ruined they are. Let me explain. You have ruined yourself socially and it is far too late. When you finally do get a job, its going to be very obvious your lack of social skills. You will never fit in. It would be like being home schooled your entire life until senior year of high school, and trying to be popular. You're literally fucked.
>>
>>37566981
I was diagnosed with aspergers about a year ago.
>>
>>37565639
I was NEET befere I had a decent job. It's utterly soul crushing how boring and lonely being an eternal basement dweller is. Now I get good money with a good schedule at entry level.
>>
File: no talkie.jpg (497KB, 1472x638px) Image search: [Google]
no talkie.jpg
497KB, 1472x638px
>>37567086
No talkie until I have my coffee, wagecuck.
>>
>>37567214
Playing video games that you get bored of, and masturbating 20 times a day isn't a fulfilling life, I know, I lived like that. Working a shitty entry level job isn't fun either, but not all entry level jobs are shit.
>>
>>37567293
>not taking the enlightened path of using your neetdom to refine skills and work freelance from home
I laugh at all of you
>>
>>37565639
Wagecucks are not, by default, normies you fucking retard.
>>
>>37566645
i came i saw i left. i lost my virginity, had a job and a circle of friends. it was all worthless
>>
>>37567328
>implying NEETs do that.
I know you can, but no one does.
Every NEET I know does nothing but play video games and masterbate, all while wishing someone in the world loved them.
>>
NEETs should just work for the city. You can find a job for the city where you literally do nothing for half of the day and have no consequences. You are basically half NEET.
>>
>>37568742
How about a move towards Basic Income? Don't call me a commie for it, because the rich still get paid; the only difference is that disabled or really lazy people get to live a bit more comfortably.

When the robots take all our jobs, people are going to stop complaining about robots taking our jobs. I want every last ounce of human effort to go into bettering ourselves.

Also free college plz. Stop making me buy thousands of dollars worth of textbooks, most of which are probably worth less than the tree that was sacrificed to make them.
>>
The true red pill is realizing both lifestyles are shit if you're born predisposed to mental illness as many robots are
>>
File: 1414264051099.png (45KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1414264051099.png
45KB, 225x225px
>>37569375
kek, probably true
>>
>>37569309
Society will collapse before then, it's already happening.
>free college
commie detected.
>muh sacred trees
You don't even go outside, fuck you for culturally appropriating people who actually care about nature.
>>
But normies are happy.
>>
>>37570553
It's an empty kind of happiness. Most normies are completely vapid, and empty inside.
>>
>>37565639
I just got a job two weeks ago, and I hear you. Jesus Christ, I just wanna fucking do my work, but these people are always running their mouths. If it was up to me, I'd be in a room by myself for 8 hours getting my work done in silence. Normies are more fucking retarded than /r9k/ could even imagine.
>>
>>37565639
i dont get this image.
>>
>>37570553
>>37570553
this is what you think until you become one. then you realize it's an insecure game of making yourself believe you are happy by tricking those around you. they all spin fake narratives of their fake lives. it's why normies love to talk about themselves so much, they speak to you but they're really checking their identities against you. it's all depserate wankery, and many arem't even aware they are doing it.
>>
>>37565639
I don't think I'd mind the normie life very much if wagecucking wasn't such a huge part of it.

I could deal with and probably learn to be decent at and enjoy the social stuff. At least on a mild level. But it's all about work. Work, work, work. What do they talk about? Work. What happened at work. Who did what at work. Why work sucks. They look down on you for not working. Even if you pay for yourself when everyone goes and does something.
>>
>>37570867
it's almost like they were bred by the system to be worker drones... they get off work and all they do is talk about work and use escapist means to try and forget work. work is central to their existences.
>>
>>37570673
can someone explain OP's image to me?
>>
>>37571285
it's a nigger meme and a nigger format
>>
>>37570514
>fuck you for culturally appropriating people who actually care about nature.
What the fuck
>>
File: two.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
two.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>37565639
yeah OP, i've been trying to become a normie too. glad there are some of us out there who are trying to escape this hell. its not easy though, video games are still a giant escape from my dumb life and i social activities are extremely draining and i feel like i have a mask on all the time. whatever though
>>
their lives are worse in a sense but I do envy them. Who wouldn't want to actually enjoy spending time with "friends", getting likes on facebook, thinking traveling solves all your problems and having fond memories of high school? Everything would probably be better that way
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.