[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long were you in denial before realizing you're ugly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_nhjvb3k1E41qjrm6fo1_500.jpg (75KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhjvb3k1E41qjrm6fo1_500.jpg
75KB, 500x667px
How long were you in denial before realizing you're ugly? I thought I was at least decent looking until some days ago.
>>
I used to think I was a 9/10 and now I've accepted the 7-8/10
>>
>>37564506
I was never in denial. I've always known I was ugly.
>>
>>37564506
I always knew that I was unattractive. Just seeing people in my school, who were all better looking than me, go about doing their normie shit really hurt me. It was a good thing I was a dumb kid and kinda kept my mind off those things by not thinking about it. But whenever I would go somewhere that had a mirror I would instantly haver the feelings come rushing back and reminding me of the fact that I will have those demon following me on my face. It keeps me damaged til this day, and I still struggle with my looks and self-esteem.
>>
the opposite has happened to me. people keep complimenting my looks and I'm going on dates more than ever
>>
>>37564506
I've always thought I was 6.5/10 but lately my self-image is in the absolute garbage. 0/10 and I'm okay with that
>>
>>37564506
>How long were you in denial before realizing you're ugly? I thought I was at least decent looking until some days ago.

I honestly never have been in denial.
I was mocked and bullied all my life when I was in school which reminded me of it. Also whenever I saw myself in a mirror.
>>
>>37564506

i remember thinking i was good looking early teens, late teens i started to realise i wasn't, it made sense in the end in my early teens when even other boys on occasion laughed at me and said 'he's so fucking ugly'

i guess the self denial / willfull ignorance is a powerful thing, i must've been ugly all along but i didn't notice it until late teens, after that i just stopped looking in the mirror

i'm a fucking ugly mutant
>>
I've always known. girls didnt exactly keep it a secret
>>
i was never in denial about it

the question you should be asking is how much importance should we give lookism?
>>
puberty fucked me up. i was good looking as a kid and then it all went to shit.
>>
File: 1496854860519.jpg (6KB, 289x257px) Image search: [Google]
1496854860519.jpg
6KB, 289x257px
>>37564506
my mummy says that i am a handsome young man :3
>>
>>37564506
I know and have accepted this since my childhood
>>
File: 1496653579018.jpg (44KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1496653579018.jpg
44KB, 600x476px
It was the opposite for me. I always thought I was unattractive till last year when I graduated
>>
>>37564506
I always thought I was ugly but several people have given me genuine-seeming compliments without an incentive to lie, so I don't know. No one has ever showed interest me except a lanky green haired tumblrite who asked me out in the most awkward way possible and ran away before I could say anything.
>>
>>37564506
I'm a 32 year old virgin, so I'm obviously not good looking.
>>
>>37564506
Knew I was somewhat ugly from a pretty young age. Never really mattered since I had some other things going for me. It is probably tougher if you realize it later in life.
>>
>>37565143
Go on l00kism to realise your real rating which is most likely a 4/10.
>>
I used to think I was a 5/10 but being a manlet and still kissless at 19 say otherwise. Probably a 2/10 maybe a 3/10.
>>
>>37565780
people tell me that if i was 10-20 kilos less i would be hot but i find it difficult to lose weight
>>
>>37564506
I used to think I was at least a 7/10. Then I posted in a FaceApp thread. I'm really a 5/10 on a good day.
>>
Rate me pls

I've been going to the gym and trying all kinds of things so that I can finally get into a serious relationship with a girl that's not ugly.
>>
File: IMG_20170607_165406483.jpg (146KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170607_165406483.jpg
146KB, 1080x1440px
>>37566114
Forgot pic, I'll retarded
>>
>>37564506
I realised I was ugly when I was 4 years old and looked into my own reflection on my parents SMEG stove.

14 years later I saw my reflection on the subway window and realised that nothing had changed.

Now I am 22 and I have accepted that I am ugly.
No one is ever allowed to take pictures of me, I want to stay hidden for ever.
>>
the only reason im ugly is because i genetically cannot live up to western standards of beauty if i tried, i dont belong in the usa
>>
I've accepted that I will forever be burdened by greatness, if that's what you mean?
>>
i'm one of those retards that have a 9/10 face and still got fat because my whole family is beetus and i've always been depressed and shitty person

please use me for target practice
>>
>>37566135
I think you have potential, the biggest problem is the dead eyes. If you lose the baby fat and get more sleep you'll probably be above average.
>>
>>37564506

every girl i've seen/met that unironically wears their hair in the problem buns like they're trying to be juri or some shit has been, consistently, batshit insane/terrible

what is with that shitty hairstyle
>>
The mirror is a bad judge of how you look. Have someone take a picture of you standing up with a decent camera, that's closer to how you really look. You're most likely not going to like it. Outside of the top 20%, most people are pretty damn ugly. We just don't have the genetics.
>>
I thought I was at least not unattractive for a very long time.

Then I made the mistake of making a tinder account. Three months and no matches later, I realized I am fucking hideous.
>>
File: 79479272.jpg (43KB, 406x451px) Image search: [Google]
79479272.jpg
43KB, 406x451px
>always thought I looked at least above average
>stare at myself in the mirror thinking of ways to improve myself
>/fit/, no acne, shaven, just got hair cut, etc
>can't find anything because my ego was so big
>post myself in a rate thread on soc
>get called a 4 and 5/10
>ego is blown
>make friends with people online
>eventually they ask for a pic
>post it and always get a "eeehh, your ok I guess" response
Took me so long to realize that I wasn't good looking. No one ever commented on my appearance in-person before. I may not be ugly, but I'm definitely in the average area. Which isn't favorable.
>>
>>37566135
baby face is one of the worst things you can have as a physical trait.

beard is the answer here
>>
>>37564506
I guess most people can't say the shit in your face.
>mom says I'm pretty
> classmates said that I'm pretty
Has ever looked at me in a romantical/sexual way
Conclusion: ugly
>>
>>37566135
Asymmetrical face. Sorry bud. Nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>37566329
Yeah, I thought so. I'll try to get more sleep thanks.
>>37566441
I usually let it grow but I'm not sure why I shaved most of it off.
>>37566533
The only thing I can do now is becoming /fit/
>>
Best way to gauge how good looking you are is to watch how women interact with chads, and how they interact with you, if at all. Its all too scale. Same reason why fat/ugly women don't intimidate me and are easy to talk to, but hot girls make me nervous. You don't intimidate or make her nervous, you're not attractive. You're not threatening. That is why she feels so aloof around you, you don't make her nervous at all.

This is the reality the sub 8/10 male has to live with
>>
>tfw 6'4 but...
>bad posture
>jawlet
>bad teeth
>apparently have a baby face (I always thought this was supposed to be a good thing for some reason)
>patchy beard
>weird nose
>autistic

I am in good shape so I guess I have that going for me.
>>
>>37564506
didn't we reach the conclusion looks don't matter? didn't you read the acid thread?
just be yourself. only personality matters.
>>
>>37566596

No, no we didn't. That's like one of those thoughts you get while stoned then you sober up and realize it was the drugs talking. Looks are everything.
>>
File: Dirlewanger.jpg (50KB, 472x785px) Image search: [Google]
Dirlewanger.jpg
50KB, 472x785px
>>37566565
This motherfucker would intimidate the shit out of me. Ugly but he would fuck your shit up.
>>
>>37566596
Let's be realistic.
Looks matter, your face is the only thing that you cannot hide behind clothes. Everyone will judge you for your looks. Always.
>>
>>37566565

What a bunch of bullshit you're spouting. If you take intimidation and nervousness as an indicator of a girl being into you, I'd say you're either a rapist in the making or have never been in a close situation with a woman leading to sex. Physical attraction can go a long way sure, but it's not impossible to get pussy higher than your "grade" so to speak.

It all comes down to a righteous self-assurance in yourself and your ability as a man to hunt some pussy. Being a good conversationalist helps, and knowing how to actually read body language is equally important.

You can compare yourself all day to anyone who has a semblance of being better than you in some aspect, but self-pity is for weak minded individuals. There's no point in comparison because your existence is the only one you know.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.