[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are we all stupid and not using this site to make international

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1495416464479s.jpg (5KB, 249x242px)
1495416464479s.jpg
5KB, 249x242px
Why are we all stupid and not using this site to make international friends and travel the world? It's right there at our fingertips, is it really so horrible to try to get along with people who aren't compensating you for your time and attention? Humanity was a mistake.
>>
>use this website to travel

hmmmmm.... ?
>>
>>37563877
i wouldnt use this website to travel if it where the last website on earth are you kidding me ? who knows what fucked up weeaboo mother fuckers are on the other end waiting to rape and kill me
>>
>>37563877
Get out you normie weirdo.
>>
>>37563877
>travel the world
>/r9k

There is a very logical reason we can't travel.
We are fucked in life and have no money.
>>
>>37563894
obvs you'd talk to the person a while after getting their contact info at all. there are sites like couchsurfing.com that can be used once you decide it's safe enough.
>>
>>37563877
Yeah man i totally want to go to europe and stay with another neet who can barely support himself and lives with his mom
>>
>>37563877
You're expecting WAY too much here.
Asshats that live down the street on the fucking zeemap are too timid and afraid to even communicate with eachother over throwaways let alone face to face meetups across borders.
>>
>>37563933

will this website pay for travel expenses and hold down my job until i get back and provide transportation
>>
>>37563933
You dont belong here if you know how to do any of that shit.
>>
>>37563951
This is what I'm talking about right here. Why would some well to do person want to support a NEET? Call it friends without benefits.
>>37563953
Well that's stupid because normies aren't gonna talk to them and being foreveralone isn't working.
>>
>>37563999
Stupid or not thats how people here work.
Theres a goddamn idiot who won't make the 20 minute drive from imperial beach to tijuana for a femanon just because thats social interaction with bordercrossing. Imagine the aneurysms people will have getting security molested and tuna canned at airports.
>>
>>37564067

why would anyone drive 20 minutes to meet some chick when there are chicks everywhere. does her posting on 4chan make her special and extra deserving of attention? can girls really come on here and demand the attention of men that'll then drive to them? you make it sound like the guy is passing up some great oportunity
>>
>>37564118
>does her posting on 4chan make her special and extra deserving of attention?

the same can be argued for tinder, it's a matter of preference
>>
>>37564137

except tinder is a dating app you dumb ape
>>
>>37564118
Considering the idiots are using it as a hook-up map /soc/-style and she seemed reciprocating to this i'd say yes he is missing out on an opportunity.
>>
>>37564173
who cares? people here don't make profiles on dating sites because they don't want to talk about themselves, you meet someone else that doesn't want to talk about themselves, you eventually find out about their personality by making your own observations instead of getting a match based on ultimately irrelevant information and you make a friend. what's the problem?
>>
>>37564215

there's no problem with people meeting each other if they both want to meet. but the guy you're talking about clearly doesn't care the meet the girl and you're acting as if he's making some big mistake
>>
>>37564257
that's not me, i'm OP.

it is up to them if they want to meet, that's what I'm saying, if you're NEET or socially inept there's no reason to use a dating app when you can just contact people from here, the entire premise is that you're *not* fit for dating normies.
>>
if i ever feel the need to meet with fucking anyone on this board, im getting sent to an asylum the next day
>>
File: 1494163395637.jpg (79KB, 478x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494163395637.jpg
79KB, 478x480px
>>37564294
well why do you post here if you have an actual social life?
>>
>>37564327
Because they are fuck dumb thats why.
>>
>>37564327

i post here when i'm bored deal with it nerd
>>
>>37564327
I browse at work because /r9k/ and /wsg/ are legitimate sources of entertainment
>>
>>37564508
it honestly is, r9k is like this weird parallel dimension where everyone is a fucking loser and its amazing to see
>>
File: out.png (407KB, 562x470px) Image search: [Google]
out.png
407KB, 562x470px
>>37564762
you're right ... it's a subculture it's just as cancerous as any other
>>
>>37563932
>We are fucked in life and have no money.
This. Also half the people here are mentally ill or gay.
I wouldn't turn my back to "people" from this site.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.