[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl shows signs of interest but has a boyfriend already

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (10KB, 225x225px)
download.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>girl shows signs of interest but has a boyfriend already

Why do they do this? Now I don't know if I should just ignore them or not
>>
>>37563632
They not only try to interact with you but also try to be your friends? How does it feel being a normie?
>>
>>37563685
I'm not a normie this is only one girl everyone else dislikes me.
>>
>>37563632
She's a few days from getting her period, so her hormones are telling her to go look for the genes of alpha males. If her boyfriend isn't alpha enough for her, she'll talk to attractive male strangers instead.

Well done, OP. You've made it.
>>
>>37564272
I have a kinda baby face though and im horribly shy, like I'm 19 but I can get child discounts and no one bats an eye.

So definitely not alpha.
>>
>>37564585
That is pretty .
>>
>>37563632
In what ways has she shown interest?
>>
>>37565032
She keeps trying to touch me and asks if I'm interested in someone(her), and she said I was cute in a confession sort of tone. Plus when I tell her I did something and went somewhere she keeps asking why I didn't take her with me. And she asked me loads of personal questions like do I shave my privates, also the general tension when she's around.
>>
>girl shows signs of interest in me
>ignore her
>she stills hangs around me for some reason (kind of like a female orbiter)
>eventually break it off with gf (who was out of my league)
>start to get lonely
>decide I should try and settle for orbiter chick
>im a solid 7, shes maybe a 4
>tell her I have feelings for her (I lied)
>she tells me she only sees me as a friend

I'm confused. Why else would this chick have hung around me? We really didnt have anything in common and I didnt even consider her a friend.

Do I have autism?
>>
File: long tanned and handsome.jpg (75KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
long tanned and handsome.jpg
75KB, 640x1136px
>>37563632
I've had long term exposure to this phenomenona as my old oneitis had a boyfriend for 2 years while I was mere friends with her. I think its just a matter of association and habit. to elaborate: they get so used to being flirty and sexual and close to their boyfriend it starts to rub off into their everyday interactions and behaviour if they feel comfortable around you or other males.

For example if they act all cutesy around you or tease you its likely because they start to blur the lines between boyfriend and friend/aquaintance, they start to think thats how you behave around everyone because they spend so much time with said boyfriend.
>>
>>37565004
Pretty? What Pretty alpha?

How?
>>
>>37565240
You get free discounts with no worries. Cheating the system is pretty alpha.
>>
>>37563632
She wants a beta orbiter, and you fit the bill. At most she may give you pity sex at some distant point in the future to make her bf or ex angry, but never more than that. Get ready for her to start hitting you up for money, free meals, or other things you can provide
>>
>>37565210
She clearly saw something valuable in you. Work ethic, intellect, taste, compassion, etc.
>>
She's sizing you up

Women are ALWAYS hunting for an upgrade or at least a new beta orbiter
>>
>>37565584
>>37565863
Christ women are disgusting what the hell

Is this stuff actually for real?
>>
>>37565584
>>37565863
She's paid for MY stuff though, I havnt given her free stuff
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.