[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't maintain eye contact >shaky, spergy voice when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: data-entry.jpg (82KB, 512x734px)
data-entry.jpg
82KB, 512x734px
>can't maintain eye contact
>shaky, spergy voice when talking to people
>spine problems so can't lift anything >20 pounds or walk for long periods of time
>no college degree

Is there even a job for someone like myself? Pic related is a lie as far as I can tell.
>>
Mope
>>
>get neetbux
>actually find data entry job because they do exist, usually not at 14 an hour though
>kill yourself
those are your options
#3 is probably the most realistic and also the best for everyone
>>
syringes
>>
sequestered
>>
File: 1482187977110.png (434KB, 736x700px)
1482187977110.png
434KB, 736x700px
>>37563166
>pic
damn, I'd definitely kill myself if I had a job like that for more than like 6 months.

OP you should apply to be the Hunchback at Disney World or some shit
>>
>>37563166
You can definitely be a cashier.

You'll just have to find a place that is cripplingly understaffed and is willing to hire anybody.

Then, once you've gotten through a horribly painful and awkward interview, they'll hire you anyways.

That's how I've been getting my jobs.
>>
yeah, the job of sorting out your problems. just cocoon mode for a year and fix yourself. maybe move towns afterwards to start fresh
>>
I've just started working at a delivery company. I go around in a van with a guy and we deliver furniture and stuff.

Always sit there in awkward silence when we are in the van. The people I work with are perfectly nice, I just don't know what to say to them.

Plus it is a 10+ hour day
>>
What are some actually good ROBOT jobs? A lot of suggested ROBOT jobs aren't actually good for robots

>Dishwasher
>restaurants are usually very understaffed so you're expected to washdishes in additional to helping with food prep, stocking, fry cook, grilling, cleaning , and line cook
>co-workers get mad at you if you can't learn to multitask and quickly wash 50 dishes within your first week of working there

>Pizza Delivery
>requires a nice car
>requires knowing how to fix car
>have to help with kitchen staff while also being able to delivery order in under 40 minutes
>you have to be a Chad to gain the courage , wisdom, and power to get away with breaking traffic laws to deliver orders on time
>no matter how prepared you are, handing the pizza to the customer , taking money, and giving correct change will always be awkward
>need to learn how to count change without a calculator

>Data Entry
>have to make business phonecalls
>have to call up customers to tell them they're using up too much Internet/Phone Data
>need to have textbook knowledge of how every OS/phone device/console works to explain in detail what's wrong, but also have to explain it in a way that any old person can understand
>>
File: 1477405132666.jpg (45KB, 720x369px) Image search: [Google]
1477405132666.jpg
45KB, 720x369px
>>37563674
>What are some actually good ROBOT jobs

Doesn't exist.
>>
>>37563674
>Data entry
It's actually a good robot job anon, I think you might have it mixed up with something else
I did data entry for a postal service and it's literally sitting at a pc entering addresses for postage labels into a computer listening to music on my mobile and nothing else

I went entire shifts without saying a single word
>>
>>37563166
self publishing author if you can type
AMC and Goodwill seems to hire a lot of disabled people as well.
use your brain man there's something for ya out there
>>
>>37563569
Being a cashier involves social interaction, so that won't work.
>>
>jobs for robots
What the hell do you think NEET means? We dont have jobs
>>
Learn an online skill like I did. I learned multimedia design, basically graphic design, motion graphics, and web design. Then freelance for neetbux. Luckily I put all the money I ever made in bitcoin since 2015, so I don't have to slave anymore but here's a list of skills you can learn that actually make money online:

Web Design
Web Development
Graphic Design
Video Editing
Motion Graphics
Illustration
App development
Game development
3d modeling
3d texturing
>>
>>37564020

Depends.

Fast Food cashier? Not a good robot job because it requires active listening and quickly putting in orders. Memorizing the entire menu and every cashier command can be overwhelming, especially when you have to deal with not annoying an customer. If a group of people make a single order you have to remember who ordered what and bag their food properly so everyone gets their own bag.

Retail cashier such as grocery store/dollar general? You're just scanning items. Occasionally a customer will ask if EBT/check is okay or to remove an item. Occasionally a customer will ask you to wait as they fetch another item. You'll need to remember the layout of the store in case a customer asks you for directions.

Department store retail might be harder since you should know how to quickly and properly fold clothes.
>>
>>37563166
>spine problems so can't lift anything >20 pounds or walk for long periods of time
Oh boo fucking hoo
>>
Could use some loyal freelancer for my cryptocurrency trading. Will teach you to trade your wage too if you're useful
>>
>>37564908

It is a problem when you have some disadvantage that prevents you from doing things the average person is capable of. It's like lacking basic social skills. People don't respect you if you not completely disabled, but can't perform simple tasks (speaking, heavy lifting, working longer hours, dealing with pressure/stress, multi-masking, intermediate algebra, etc) .
>>
>>37564408
or a little shop in a little town can be nice too, 5 people per day, always the same, very chill...
>>
>>37564908
Are you sure you're on the right board pal?
>>
Besides taking surveys, what jobs can robots do at home?
>>
>>37565155

That can work too, but you have to at least know how to be sociable and have a good reason for having working for so long.
>>
>>37563569
Night shift seems cosy. Interact through a glass window, not many people coming through. I'd be sketched out though.
>>
If you aren't available 24/7 then you probably won't get hired at a job that's comfortable for you. Nightshift is nice, but for some reason you're on a curfew (gated community, care taker, etc) then finding a job as a robot is next to impossible unless you have connections or want to self-employ.
>>
>>37565597
>Interact through a glass window
Do you happen to work in the hood?
>>
>>37563569
>crippingly understaffed
Literally no such thing exists, there's an infinite supply of third worlders to fill menial jobs
>>
>>37567632

Pretty much every place is understaffed because no one wants to work everyday. Especially when the place is understaffed and everyone has to work 5 times as hard to make up for lack of staff. You're going to need English speakers for cashiers/customer service and can't just hire third-worlders
>>
>>37566700
checked
original original
oh ridge uh null
>>
>get hired for restaurant job
>2 hour long lunch rush on first day
>>
originalloonie
>>
I wanna help you OP but can't think of anything.

What are some jobs that even 90 year olds can do properly? Let's focus on that.
>>
What kind of Data Entry job is just typing in data into entry forms?

Don't Data Entry jobs require you talking to clients/customers?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.