[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be fat fuck (30.3 bmi) >everyone hates me >lose weight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0560.jpg (144KB, 1389x1732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0560.jpg
144KB, 1389x1732px
>be fat fuck (30.3 bmi)
>everyone hates me
>lose weight
>be skeletor (15.8 bmi)
>everyone hates me
Am I just a bad person or do normies hate everyone who doesn't lift?
>>
that's a huge amount of weight to lose.
>>
who is everyone

I don't hate you, I don't even know you
But good job on losing weight
>>
>>37562595
I don't think it was worth it. Before I was fat and people hated me now I'm skinny and people hate me and all I think about is my next meal. If any fatties are reading this, don't fall for the self improvement jew, I wasted a year of my life being miserable and I'm treated the same
>>
>>37562643
You must have a lot of skin folds and such. How'd you lose so much?
>>
>>37562628
Family, co workers, people in public, pretty much everyone I see and interact with
>>
>>37562361
it's not about the way you look
you're autismo or just a dick
>>
>>37562664
I had surgery to remove the skin folds. Losing weight is easier than most people think: just eat 3 meals a day, have a high protein breakfast, don't buy pop or snack food, don't eat over 900 calories a day, don't go to restaurants, plan meals and only buy those foods for your planned meals
>>
>>37562690
>it's not about the way you look
If it's not, explain the chad concept
>>
>>37562740
That's like hella work for me. My mom's just makes all the food and I eat when she makes tacos. I easily eat 2500 calories a day thankfully not that fat and still working out at 155 5'9
>>
>>37562798
It's a lot easier if you live alone, if I lived with my parents it'd be tough. I either eat frozen meals every day or cook my own food and measure the calories. 900 calories is unhealthy, I'd recommend you eat 1200-1400 calories a day.
>>
>>37562361
Why don't you just start lifting then? It's fun and you get to eat a shitton of food.
>>
>>37562899
It's kinda an embarrassing story
>start lifting when I'm losing weight at a gym
>do it for 6 months
>get bored and stopped coming
>get scared the owner would judge me if I come back
>>
>>37562873
I'm thinking that my problem is counting the calories. But now that you're in the underweight BMI class have you tried bulking up again to regain a healthier weight zone? Maybe with protein shakes
>>
>>37562740
>don't eat over 900 calories
No diet should be this restrictive. You got memed.

To any fat as fatass reading this:
>read /fit/ sticky
>ask questions in /fit/'s /fat/ general
>follow proper nonmeme diet and lose weight happily

You don't have to starve yourself like retarded OP
>>
>>37562950
I actually don't want to gain weight because I just bought a bunch of skirts and skinny jeans and tight shirts because I want to try dressing up as a girl
>>
>>37562990
Ahh so people hate you because you're a flamer. There's your explanation.
>>
>>37562361
>do normies hate everyone who doesn't lift?

normies don't even lift
>>
>>37563024
I'm not gay, I just look at pictures of qt girls and think: you know, I wanna dress up like them. I have really long hair
>>
>>37562361

Form a platonic relationship with a reformed whale roastie. Your kind has a shared experience that not a lot of people can understand. It's almost like how old veterans talking about the war instantly have a deep connection and can get along pretty well.

Then gradually metastasize out to her friend group.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492796895669.jpg (7KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492796895669.jpg
7KB, 198x255px
>>37562990
>I just bought a bunch of skirts and skinny jeans and tight shirts because I want to try dressing up as a girl
>>
>>37562990
>>37563050

Oh ok that's cool try getting some unisex stuff. Are you getting the clothes from Amazon? Also you could bulk up a bit and work on legs so you get nice thick thighs and ass
>>
>>37563050
Such a faggot
Just transition already pansy, people already don't like you.
>>
File: IMG_2496.jpg (542KB, 1200x1735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2496.jpg
542KB, 1200x1735px
>>37563092
I go to actual stores, not online. I probably should bulk up a little so I don't look like a hungry skelly. I look like pic related except skellyer
>>37563115
I like girls though
>>
>>37563173
Have you gotten anything yet then? What's your end goal with the cding?
>>
>>37563088
>that picture
PLEASE DO NOT SWEAR ON MY PROFILE
>>
>>37563219
I got a bunch of clothes. I don't really know what my goal is, I just like how I look in girls clothes. Aren't a lot of girls also attracted to other girls?
>>
>>37563262
Yes but not publicly, females have a lesbian attraction but for the most part want a masc type dude you're better off using a kink website like FetLife and search for a girl with that fetish or maybe on Craigslist. What's your sexuality preference? Dom sub or vers
>>
>>37563378
I'm sub.
>>
>>37563405
Well there you go. You're going to need to find a Dom mistress or lady that enjoys femdom online or at kink clubs
>>
>>37562643
Maybe you're just a bad person
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.