[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please explain to me how normans even have the time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1476105135776.jpg (41KB, 309x309px)
1476105135776.jpg
41KB, 309x309px
Can someone please explain to me how normans even have the time for "irl" stuff like a gf?

I have no gf, no kids, no real responsibilities, and yet my plate is still filled to capacity because of my hobbies. I am juggling as many balls as I can right now, and that is sans any normie stuff like a girlfriend and kids.

I just don't get it. Do I have to absolutely drop everything in my life to get a gf?

Now I understand Japanese herbivore men. The sheer amount of time and effort that I would have to dedicate to getting a gf is inordinate. I would have to drop so much shit and replace that shit with stuff I don't like to get one.

How do normies do it? Are they masters of time management? I'm an autistic German so I'm no stranger to drafting up schedules and allocating the 15 hours I have a day as efficiently as possible. I just feel that if you want to go down the road of a gf and/or kids, that you have to sacrifice SO MUCH in order to make it work. This is one of the reasons why birthrates are declining in western and Asian countries.

You only have so many resources and so much time, and this is especially true in today's socioeconomic environment. If you want a gf/kids, then something has to give. It is a zero sum game.
>>
>>37562254
They don't have hobbies. Maybe 2 hours of free time every few weeks to watch a sports game
>>
>>37563487
Yeah, pretty much. Work and socializing is it. If they have any time where they're not doing that they don't have a hobby, they just burn off the hours with TV.

also it seems like a lot of them need approximately no sleep. When I was wagecucking a lot of my coworkers got by on like 5-6 hours a night. I can't do that, I'd sleep through alarms or be falling asleep at the wheel on my commute if I had less than 8-9. Even with that I was often sleepy.
>>
>>37563792
>work and socializing is it

What kind of existence is this?
>>
>>37564525
It's what they see all other "normal" people doing so they accept it as the norm to fit in
>>
>>37562254
Most couples just do a lot of shit apart. Most of my gfs Id see a few times a week for a few hours. We'd watch a movie, have some drinks, fuck, sleepover, fuck in the morning then off she goes.

Its really not that difficult.

Im married now and me and my wife work somewhat different schedules.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.