[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain why Redditors and Tumblrites have such vitriol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0890.png (114KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0890.png
114KB, 252x252px
Can someone explain why Redditors and Tumblrites have such vitriol for Redpilled truths?

When /r9k/ says something they handwave it as mad virgins. But when /pol/ lays down the truth about gender, race, politics, and religion all hell breaks loose.
>>
>implying /pol/ stormfags are any different then Tumblr SJWs
>Unironically believes in all the "redpilled truths"
>What is horseshoe theory
Get out kiddie
>>
>>37562059
theyre Redditors and Tumblrites for a reason. im past the point trying to figure out why theyre so dumb. i just treat them like shit if i know theyre so very emotionally involved in this crap.
>>
>>37562137
>im past the point trying to figure out why theyre so dumb
Step outside the box and look at it.
>>
>>37562137
Seems like you are just as emotionally involved as they are
>>
>>37562162
what

>>37562170
uuhhhhhh ok
>>
File: IMG_1126.jpg (17KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1126.jpg
17KB, 250x241px
>>37562117
>Le golden mean fallacy
>>
>>37562210
>le fallacy fallacy
>>
>>37562184
>what
Gain an outside perspective on your own situation.
>>
>>37562184
Seems like you're just as emotionally invested as they are and even dumber
>>
>>37562243
Autists are incapable of empathy and therefore are incapabale of seeing things from an outside perspective
>>
>>37562243
what are you even trying to say, that i didnt go all around the question already? i said im past that point already

>>37562251
so what if im emotionally invested in what i believe, dumbass

fucking morons
>>
>>37562281
literally kill yourself

rthrhrhrthrth
>>
>>37562386
>so what if im emotionally invested in what i believe, dumbass
>fucking morons
>2 posts ago said "i just treat them like shit if i know theyre so very emotionally involved in this crap."
l m a o you are an actual brainlet ahahahahaahaha what a complete lack of any sort of self reflection
>>
File: IMG_0909.jpg (54KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0909.jpg
54KB, 640x633px
>>37562223
>Le appeal to ridicule
>>
>>37562427
that crap is SJW garbage you absolute fucking imbecile which im obviously not invested in
>>
>>37562455
and your crap is stormfag edgy teen garbage you idiot aaahahahaahah how dumb can you get? You are literally no different then a triggered tumblr girl
>>
Because the RedPill isn't always the truth.
>>
>>37562059
>boards on 4chan are different people
>websites are different people
>this guys truth is what people post on /pol/

you are going to have a very bad life, and i feel bad for your parents.
>>
>>37562479
wtf lol shoot yourself in the head
>>
>>37562522
you have to be 18 to browse this board, it's time to go back to summer school silly brainlet
>>
>>37562386
>i said im past that point already
Ugh. You said you were past the point of trying to understand why Redditors and Tumblrites and so dumb. Maybe the next thing to do is to look at you, the robot, and /r9k/, and try to figger out wether we and it could objectively be seen as dumb too. It may help you in understanding why others might see or think about it the way they do.
We might not be in a haven of logic and morality either.
>>
>>37562555
boil in excrements stupid fag, wasting my time
>>
>>37562577
>boil in excrements
WEW thats a new one
>>
>>37562566
been there done that, if youre still at that 2 sides of the same coin garbage theres no hope for you
>>
>>37562566
>and so dumb
*are so dumb. Woops.
>>
what a shitty thread youre all morons
>>
>>37562600
>if youre still at that 2 sides of the same coin garbage theres no hope for you
Explain.
>>
>>37562059
>people whose entire life is 4chan worrying about people whose entire life is tumblr

MiLlEnNiAlS, eVeRyBoDy.

and then you cunts whine about "no jobs" or how much it costs to do anything you never learned to do yourself. RIP in KEK.
>>
File: CaNaJmEUsAAT_dV.jpg (30KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CaNaJmEUsAAT_dV.jpg
30KB, 600x338px
>>37562673
>MiLlEnNiAlS, eVeRyBoDy
>RIP in KEK
Quit being stupid.
>>
>>37562728
no, weeaboo fuccboi XD
>>
>>37562059
Resources are running out, the parasites can smell their own death and are getting more desperate.
>>
>>37562577
>makes a post telling someone they're wasting his time

this feels like the best satire I've ever seen
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.