[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does someone with social anxiety go about finding a way to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: weed.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
how does someone with social anxiety go about finding a way to buy weed?

i just wanna smoke up but i have no clue about where i can find a dealer without friend connections...

any robots here have any advice?
>>
>>37561716
Smoke Onions instead, dipshit

or grow it yourself.
>>
If you don't have connections you are fucked. You gotta make connections in order to get it if you live in a prohibition state
>>
has anyone tried leafedin?
>>
I'm in the same boat OP. Moved to a new state and don't know anyone. I'm out of college so it's not like i can just easily ask around. I really miss getting baked and playing vidya and guitar. Feels like a chore almost without weed
>>
>people find the nerve to hate on california
social anxiety or not you can walk into a clinic and buy legal weed any time from total cuties
>>
>>37562062
You can do that in like half the states though

Your shitty state is garbage, quit trying to defend a bunch of commies.
>>
File: 1496801618422.jpg (60KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496801618422.jpg
60KB, 646x720px
>>37561716
Ok here's what you do OP:

Order a pizza from a mom-n-pop place (NOT Paopa Johns etc.)
Normally for smaller places its a young person.
Ask the pizza guy if he has a dealer.

This has worked for me in 4+ cities in the Northern United States of North America. oreganialis
>>
I smoke hand-rolled cigarettes and when people in the street ask me for one, they occasionally assume I'm smoking a joint. I guess that also works in reverse. Try asking someone for a cig and if they look like it, reference weed somehow. If they like the joke, you can try asking to hook you up. Idk, that's probably stupid, but that's what I would likely do if I didn't have any connections
>>
>>37562149
what if i live in australia?
>>
>>37562173
Ask the abbos
>>
Bang apps like tinder and meetMe and shit, Super rare to find someone willing to help unless you're near a college & even then shit's tough because good dealers don't need to use this shit to find customers. I got lucky because some chick thought I was hot and wanted to bang me I think and we chatted for like a day or two, she was a big smoker and I basically just used her to get hooked up thru her guy on 4/20 and she stopped responding to me afterwards. I think it was because when I first met her in person I was very non reactive to it like I didn't care about meeting her but that was the case I just wanted bud. Also got hooked up once by a kid who didn't sell weed but had it and was on a several long smoking break just willing to hook me up for some reason, it was meh quality but my tolerance was non existent so I got high as fuck. Got two people to help me within the first week or two of trying and it's been 2 & a half months since with no luck and I swipe the max # of people daily so it's really a gamble. This one fucking kids bio said "da plug" and told me he'd serve me and we set up a place to meet, I went there and waited 30-45 mins walking around waiting and he texts me "oh no i'm not coming" "decided to smoke and watch a movie instead" and shit got me so mad wasting my time so I bitched him out for being a scumbag and now getting from him isn't an option, which is honestly for the best that shit made me so mad if he offered to sell to me now i'd probably rob/stab em.
>>
>>37561716
I have social anxiety too. Weed only helps if I'm actually high when I'm in public. Which sucks because it only lasts an hour or 2. Not helpful when I have to work for 8 hours around other people
>>
>>37562193
i havent seen an abbo in around a year and they arent like american blacks who actually sell drugs...

abbos just sit on the street and huff gas all day and complain about white people taking their land
>>
>>37562204
Edibles brah
>>
>>37562173
Roll up a Koala and post results.
>>
>>37562149
this is what I would do. do you not have people from high school on social media you could ask?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.