[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /LoL/ fag here? let's play together what's your:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 38

File: Screen09.jpg (157KB, 664x652px) Image search: [Google]
Screen09.jpg
157KB, 664x652px
who /LoL/ fag here?
let's play together

what's your:
>rank
>main (either lane or champion(s))
>server
>IGN
>>
>diamond 3
>top
>NA
>nice try nigger
>>
>>37560524
OP here
>rank
Gold 3
Everything basically
>server
EUNE
>IGN
ask and you shall recieve
>>
Currently trying to learn Azir, he's so fun but pretty hard to master

EUW fags respond, I'm plat 5 trash but willing to duo or normals
>>
>>37560524
>rank
plat 5 in flex, didn't play solo/duo this season at all
>main
i almost exclusively play teemo
>server
EUW
>IGN
ask and I will post it
>>
File: 1487131290128.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1487131290128.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>peaked at diamond 5 in season 6, plat 2 now because i took a break to play on smurfs
>yasuo
>both na and euw
>not postin' that shit, nigga.
>>
>>37560524
>unranked
>zed,mid
>EUNE
>>
>rank
silver at the moment, climbed from bronze 5 and still going
>main
mid: annie, yasuo
support: braum, leona
adc: miss fortune, lucian
everything else depends on matchup
>server
NA
>IGN
KingOfDjibouti
>>
vg vs vg is up on euw come join
password is vidya
>>
File: 1490693626640.png (491KB, 1288x904px) Image search: [Google]
1490693626640.png
491KB, 1288x904px
>>37562737
>vg vs vg

/lolg/ is cancer why would anyone want to play with people from there lol
>>
>>37562815
This

I went to /lolg/ once and it was all retarded low elo faggots
>>
>>37560524
>d5 currently, peaked d3
>mid/support
>eune
>not posting
fuck i wish i had time to try and get masters
>>
File: 7396622537.png (281KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
7396622537.png
281KB, 500x564px
>>37562837
>i want to have sex with lulu!
>lulu is my waifu!
legit 90% of /lolg/ threads.
>>
>>37562815
The eu community is far less autistic
>>
>>37562815
>/lolg/
It's unreadable garbage with more waifuposting than actual discussion.
It would be at least somewhat better if these faggots got trips but they just shitpost with their beloved whores 24/7.
>>
>6 times permabanned diamond (now leveling)
>Lucian Draven
>EUW
>>
>>37560524
>2.5 k shitter
>Prefer gankers and supports to hard carries Shit like Necro, SB and Veno
>NA
>kek
>>
>>37562940
It cost 10-20 dollars for a new lvl 30 unranked account. After being perm banned 6 times I just buy accounts now.
>>
>>37562940
blakman and draver at god tier tbqhwyfam
>>
File: 1492449202487.png (257KB, 900x544px) Image search: [Google]
1492449202487.png
257KB, 900x544px
>>37560524
>plat III (not in a mood to really play, I'm fucking around in flex for like a month now)
>support, mainly Morgana, Braum, Taric and Nami. Picked up Lulu lately, she is freelo
>EUNE
>implying you will get this
>>
>silver 3 last season
>mid bot
>NA
>ChocolateLovin69 as if anyone gives a shit about playing with a silver
>>
>first time playing League since Season 2
>normals game
>no one checks the jungle or wants to help out jungler in beginning
>play a ranked game
>no one checks the jungle or wants to help out jungler in beginning
>>
File: 02f.jpg (49KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
49KB, 655x527px
been plaing since 2009

>rank
bronze 5
none i play for the social interaction
>server
na
>IGN
to ashamed too post
>>
>>37563010
Are you mentally deficient? Or trolling? There's no way a sane person with a fully functioning brain can be bronze 5 after 8 years of playing this game
>>
>>37560524
>highest ever was silver 2, i played like less than 50 ranked games ever in total
>teemo top/jungle/support
>NA
>doesn't matter because I haven't played that dying game in like 2 years
>>
>>37563052
I literally don't play any games. I only go to talk to my friends.
>>
>>37563052
i just want to have fun why are you bully
>>
>>37563129
is losing fun to you?
>>
File: header.jpg (41KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
41KB, 460x215px
>>37560524
Why would you play a bad copy when you could play the orignal
>>
>>37563052
I don't play anymore. I did for 6 years, minus 2 because I took a break, so 4. First 3 years all I did was play aram because that's all my ex gf wanted to play and we'd play right next to each other. Her cheating on me kind of ruined the game for me for 2 years. Got back on to find that I'm terrible at ranked. After one year only got to bronze 3 and quit because it's a waste of time and people only play because they have this false sense of one day making it pro.
>>
File: 1481116696791.png (603KB, 738x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1481116696791.png
603KB, 738x1054px
>>37563195
>DOTA
>In the year of our lord 2017
>>
File: CM9dJ8bWIAAqqRB.jpg (17KB, 466x359px) Image search: [Google]
CM9dJ8bWIAAqqRB.jpg
17KB, 466x359px
I only ever play aram desu. I've always been shit at the normal game. Anyone else like me here?
>>
>>37563160
yes, losing is actually more fun than trying to win and becoming nervous and stressed oujt
>>
>League of ASSFAGGOTS
Wow half chan really is dead isn't it. LoL is a shitty game and you're fucking faggots for playing it.
>>
>>37563223
>grinding for heroes
>in this day and age
>>
File: 1493080434059.png (93KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1493080434059.png
93KB, 645x773px
>>37563316
>the sense of accomplishment as you unlock the champion you've been saving up for
>>
File: 1493746954059.jpg (15KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
1493746954059.jpg
15KB, 298x298px
>>37560524
what heroes in LoL can kill all heroes on the map and snowball from it?
Also what heroes can destroy towers quickly but also be useful in team fights?
>>
how do we fix Leona so that's relevant again as a support?

She's been useless since the introduction of Thresh.
>>
>>37560524
[warning: post contains dota, no lol hate btw]
Got a pentakill on my first official match in lol (after playing coop few times).
I picked the girl with arrow that works like drow and wind ranger of dota2 with a powershot ulti

That LoL match ended like 28 mins and I can say I enjoyed it.
Matches last for 50 to 80 fucking mins when I play dota2 these days and its horrible.

btw im a dota1 fag and im starting to hate the current state of dota2

Is LoL worth playing as f2p? I wanna drop dota and try stomping LoL.
>dota have terrible ugly character design although nice 3d engine
>no waifus or waifu skins at all
>dota healers are all fucking guys, warcraft 3 residue
>women play LoL.
>might buy skins if i get hooked
>>
>>37563212
if you don't actually play the game, why did you post in this thread?
>>37563267
>getting stressed over a video game
what are you, 6 years old? grow a pair
>>
>played since beta
>highest rank was gold 5
>got tired after season 3 and just troll in bronze 5
anyone else enjoy screwing around more than actually playing? it's even better when you get ragie wagies on your team who only have time for a couple games
>>
>>37563339
>heroes
you mean champions?
do you play dota?
>>
>>37563259
i love aram! it's the most fun way to play the game to me. plus if i play normal games i'll only play the same 3 champs over and over.
>>
>>37563339
>what heroes in LoL can kill all heroes on the map and snowball from it?
fiora
>Also what heroes can destroy towers quickly but also be useful in team fights?
fiora
>>
>unranked atm
>top
>EUW
>fedorafluke
>>
>>37563347
Play Heroes of Newerth instead if you want something faster but similar to Dota.
Alternatively stop playing ASSFAGGOTS all together nigger, shit genre.
>>
>>37563364
yup
>>37563369
isnt shes a support, Im looking for a carry
>>
>>37563366
to be fair sometimes it does feel like you're playing the same 3 heroes in aram as well. Sometimes the rng really wants me to play yorick.
>>
I have been playing since the beta and I never got banned
How do you guys get banned so much
>>
>>37563413
no, fiora is definitely not a support, she's a toplaner
>>
>>37563413
I checked it up and it says shes top lane
>>
>>37563409
I already tried Newerth and I quit eventually when dota2 surfaced.
What (genre) would you recommend then?
>>
>unranked
>teemo in any and every position
>EUW

>tfw you're a living meme
>>
>>37560524
buy Overwatch you poorfag
>>
>>37563507
>overhyped
>>
>>37563507

>buy Overwatch when a meta has been established and the game has been balanced to keep fun away

If you haven't played Overwatch since beta it's no longer fun. No more stacked hero teams. No more playing just for fun. Everyone are tryhards now that kick/report you for not following the meta.
>>
>>37560524
Silver 3
Jhin (my main), Draven, Caitlyn
NA
Grandmastrwizard
>>
>>37563334
>being so cucked that unlocking basic things feels like an accomplishment
>>
> Gold IV
> Pantheon
> EUW
> ask away
>>
>>37563485
Newerth in the old days before Dota 2 was mostly a Dota 1 clone, it was originally supposed to be Dota 2 and also had support from Icefrog himself but disagreements between S2 and him made him quit, after 2015 the game has really come into it's own and it also has a forfeit feature meaning matches are shorter and the game is in general a lot faster, plus they made nukers viable late game via new items which Valve has still fucked up and nukers in Dota 2 are shit.
As for genres, literally anything else. Just go and play something else, go play shooters, go play Red Orchestra, go play fucking Battleborn for all I care, just stay away from the normalfag shit that is Ares of Strife Styled Fortress Assault Game Going On Two Sides.
>>
>>37563507
Why the fuck does /r9k/ of all places have such shit taste? Unironic ASSFAGGOTS and Oyveycucks players.
>>
>not sharing your IGN

this thread was made so we could play together
>>
>>37560524
>>rank
Plat I guess? Flex doesn't really count but I haven't played solo/duo for a few seasons(was D5).
>>main (either lane or champion(s))
Fill. I pretty much just play anything.
>>server
NA
>>IGN
Aeruine
>>
>>37563507
>PAY for a game that gets boring in a few weeks and that you can't even get stream money from since it's also boring to watch and is basically a dead game on twitch, what, a year since release

sounds like a great idea senpai
>>
>>rank
Plat 4 7game winstreak atm( was plat 1 last season)
>>main (either lane or champion(s))
Support Thresh,Karma
>>server
EUW
>>IGN
h3h3Productions
>>
I'm leveling an account on EUW if anyone cares to join me for a few games
>rank
g3
>IGN
Horde warchief
>>
>>37560524
I prefer Dota.
>>
>>37563587
>Newerth in the old days before Dota 2 was mostly a Dota 1 clone
I knew this but I grew up from dota1 so I had to quit HoN.
>tfw dota2 now is an abomination that is nowhere close to dota1 aesthetics
>anybody can play the special support role thanks to discounted supp items
>remember when one and done heroes like SK could kill carries? they can't anymore.
>gold drop is getting worse, farm is shitter now and kill gold is becoming shit but don't worry we've got you covered with gold/min talents
TL;DR
dota2 rant

I think I should take another look on HoN and shooting games then. Fucking icefraud. Thanks anyway.
>>
Playin a couple rounds of ranked currently if anyone wants to join me
Silver 2
All lanes, got 2 champs for each lane usually
EUW
CheekyZekey
>>
>>37560524
Master tier 220 lp
Yasuo top/mid
Eune trashest server in the fcking world
>>
>>37560524
haven't played in two years but i was a truly good player
>around bronze one
>kek i play everywhere expect jungle
>EUNE
>if you even consider then ask and i will reinstall this pile of rotting shit
>>
>silver 1
>jax, sona, jarvan
>euw
>ahmed musa
>>
>>37563538
>Everyone are tryhards now that kick/report you for not following the meta.
I hope the irony isn't lost on you.
>>
i prefer mobile legends
>>
>>37564055
Mwnf
>plz add me i need friends
>>
File: Rainbow-Six[1].jpg (255KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow-Six[1].jpg
255KB, 1920x1080px
Fuck your babby game.
>>
Silver 4
Top- Gangplank,Jayce and Renekton
EUW
>>
I was a LoL fag but became a /hots/ fag instead
>>
>rank
Bronze 3
>Main
Top and support. Play allot of Shen (70% winrate ranked) , poppy, foria, and nasus. Supp is normally Morgana or lux. Trying out malz and Janna now too.
>Server
NA
>IGN
SeanWithCapitalS
>>
>>37563943
>remember when one and done heroes like SK could kill carries? they can't anymore.
Dota 1 was mostly an imbalanced mess a few years ago. Dota 2 has well fleshed out hero roles, just like LoL or any other moba.
>anybody can play the special support role thanks to discounted supp items
That's not true. Dota's map is bigger and in dota you need a ton more map control than in LoL. A support can easily spend 2k gold worth of sup items in 15min, farm which barely comes for them.
>gold drop is getting worse, farm is shitter now and kill gold is becoming shit but don't worry we've got you covered with gold/min talents
I've never seen one guy make this retarded comparison. Gold "drop" is actually in a very good spot, but faggots that can't last hit don't know that.

Back to LoL faggot.
>>
>>37563507
do you realise how weird it is to recommend a fps to moba players?
>>
>>37564712
Not necessarily. I still play CS even though I have about 5k hours in dota. That being said, Overwatch is a piece of shit and it is nowhere cs skill-wise. Overwatch is a filthy normie game, just like LoL.
>>
>>37565117
t.Iow elo player
>>
I only played Ryze. Spamming his shit, doing insane damage and getting fed was so much fun. Almost got to d5 in season 5.

I have played the reworked ryze and it's absolute garbage. Not fun to play anymore. Completely different champion. They fucking ruined him. Need to find a new champion to make the game fun again.
>>
>>37565864
The reworked s5 ryze? That was the most disgusting champion ever. I got to d2 with a 72% or 74% win rate with over 100 games playing him. Literally roa archangels ga and you flash on the backline kill all of them instantly. Even after the nerfs he was still disgusting just not as disgusting as before. I agree new ryze is pretty lackluster.
>>
>d2 who got demoted from challenger out of inactivity :(
>mid
>br
>katsumi shiro
>tfw no one plays on your server
>>
>>37563347
>play LoL after dota
>Pick Ryze, the pure mage offered in the tut
>Buy wards and +gold items
>Support a lane by literally constantly spamming the opponents with spells
>ward the grass to watch for ganks
>90% win rate after like 10 games
ezpz

Reminder that THIS is the HEIGHT OF LE EPIC TROLLING in lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EfStacHajM
>>
>Silver 2
>Jungle/Mid mostly
>NA
>kaerski
>>
File: IMG_0373.jpg (73KB, 600x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0373.jpg
73KB, 600x618px
>>37560524

Bronze 3

Int feeding Yasuo main

Euw

CIone

Starting to take the game more seriously now I have a consistent connection rather than just duo ad tank Annie and karma not with my friend. Also I have a irl friend who isn't very good and rages way too easily and afks most games how to I stop playing with him
>>
I can't play anymore, my internet is too shitty. When I get a place I'll start up again.

I won 8 out of 10 placement games one season, got put into gold. Next season I was in Bronze V. I like to play ADC, my favorite champion was Caitlyn. I never was very good at using the traps she has though.
>>
>>37566155
>not
Bot*
>>
support is an underrated role, it's actually a lot of fun to roam around with mobi boots and make plays around the map
>>
>>37566216
>playing support to "make plays"
No, you fucking faggot. You play support so the opponents CANT make plays. That's why you ward. That's why you pull. That's why you stack camps. That's why you help your carries.

You are literally the worst kind of support ever.
>>
>>37566245
said the plat shitter lol
>>
>>37564268
>Dota 1 was mostly an imbalanced mess a few years ago. Dota 2 has well fleshed out hero roles, just like LoL or any other moba.
Imbalanced mess? Kek. Carries were pretty gay before and vanguard and shadow blade used to be a gay item for feeders. Now there's a fucking ton of late game items for carries that is worth more than 5k gold and it ups their HP/stats too. Pick 5 carries with semi supp and ez win. Farm restack after 1 min too. It's pretty boring. I want my 20 minute all mid plays back. Imbalanced is the major excuse of people who can't counter pick and read situation.

>That's not true. Dota's map is bigger and in dota you need a ton more map control than in LoL. A support can easily spend 2k gold worth of sup items in 15min, farm which barely comes for them.
I've been playing support since dota1 and I can say that it keeps on getting worse or in other words easier to noobshits.
Remember when obs wards cost 200? How about the 135 gold tp? rotations and supporting role used to be mastered. now any noob supports can play support thanks to the enhanced 9 slot backpack. What about that gold/min talent? fucking shit. this is what happens when more than half the userbase suck playing support and cry for supports. the game is adjusting to its weak userbase. It's fucking training wheels for babbies desu.

>I've never seen one guy make this retarded comparison. Gold "drop" is actually in a very good spot, but faggots that can't last hit don't know that.
kill assists gold suck now which forces solo kills and solo plays and not team play.
do you even ever read the patch notes? I bet the passive gold is no longer 100gpm too.
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Gold
gold keeps on getting nerfed every patch.
>inb4 wallowing on shit that is called "4 bounty rune"
>>
File: PENTAFEEL.jpg (457KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
PENTAFEEL.jpg
457KB, 800x600px
>tfw their shitty 1/5 carry suddenly gets a quadra kill and then carries the whole game
>>
>>37566245
weren't supports strong early game?
supports must kill the mid or carries to slow down their xpm. why prevent plays when you can do them?

fucking push and stop farming.
>>
>>37560596
Gold 3
Jax main
Eune
>>
>>37566460
>accuses me of being unable to counter pick
>thinks 5 carries with semi support is a legit strat
1k mmr confirmed
Support heroes have 60-120 gpm talents. Carry heroes can have up to 320 gpm.
In order to get the first talent, you need to be level 10 as support, which is quite late in the game that 60 gpm would make such colossal impact.
Yes, the game is getting easier and dumber, but I don't think those are the reasons. The reasons are Poor's man shield which is utterly broken and naturally creates a heavy disbalance between offlane and safelane and items that help you disengage too easy too often like force staffs. Position doesn't matter anymore.
>>
>>37565193
I played LoL a few weeks one time and managed to get plat 5, about 3 years ago. Realized that the game is a watered down version where you can't last hit, pull, stack, ward properly, control map etc. Just a constant positioning fiesta. It quickly got bored for me since I could just play dota which is a ton more complicated and interesting.
>>
>>37567117
>tfw high diamond lol player and 5k mmr dota player
uhuh buddy whatever you say
>>
I made it to plat 5 two years ago. Last year I just played enough to make it to gold 5 and quit. This year I'm having trouble getting to gold 5, I made it to silver 1 but just now dropped to silver 2 90 LP. :/
>>
no i play heroes :^)
>>
>>37566994
korrz
>>
Silver 3
karma, leona, soraka, elise, lulu, vi, janna
OCE
>>
>>37567054
>thinks 5 carries never a legit strat
>hurr 1k mmr
there are carries with gpm talents though plus carries can take advantage of midas AS later on and it gives reliable gold contrary to unreliable gpm talents that aren't worth it because supports fucking melt.
>why pick support and wait for 10/15 shit talent when 2 carry heroes can farm jungle 6-10 minutes midas while top and bot can solo exp and gold and also buy midas

>30cs/25assist phoenix with 70+% winrate
>higher net worth before the big 7.0 patch
>lower net worth after the big patch even with gpm talent

>force and pms still still a thing since dota1
literally nothing. midas is the meta.
>bitching about position and staff
>why even bother kills now that gold bounty is based on net worth
>killing supports for 120 gold
>>
>tfw nobody plays in LAS
>>
>Having to pay/grind for basic content

It isn't an achievement, it's you being a whore to Riot and eating whatever shit they serve up.
>>
>>37569199
I bet I'm higher rank than you in every game you play. :^)
>>
File: 1495908781123.jpg (77KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
1495908781123.jpg
77KB, 680x907px
>>37560524
I

>Challenger

Main:
>Aatrox/Graves

Server:
>NA

That's a secret ;) im NA trash so yea
>>
>>37569222
>I have a higher internet rank in an online game

woah sure got me there buddy.
>>
>>37569325
So why you coming to online video game threads if you suck?
>>
>>37569297
0 aatrox mains in challenger in NA
0 aatrox mains that play graves as a secondary d2+ in NA
Well I caught you in a lie.
>>
File: 1495947400420.png (53KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
1495947400420.png
53KB, 596x739px
>be middle school me
>friends with this tight knit group of asians and one blonde white kid
>they are league nuts
>make me playnonenday
>pretty good.jpg
>really enjoy annie but get deatroyed
>blonde friend decides we should make a pro team composed of friend group
>say fuck it I'll be mid
>they tell me I must be thresh support
>i tell them no support is for betas
>they call me a niggwr faggot and ignore me up until junior year and high school

Fuck league of cancer
>>
>>37569422
that's what you get nigger faggot
>>
>>37569346
why do you actually care about ranks and shit? Games are meant for enjoyment and if they're anything more than that to someone they need to find something better to do.
>>
File: 1463555449456.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1463555449456.png
44KB, 657x527px
>>37569376
Yea I identify as a challengour but Im not there yet BUUUT I will be. Im currently Silver 4 and working my way up the ladder.
>>
>>37569199
this is the ideal female body.

This is peak human performance.
>>
File: 1496872013426.jpg (97KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496872013426.jpg
97KB, 768x1024px
>>37569503
And these are dubs

OI
>>
>>37569455
Nigger do you know where we are? This is /r9k/ the loser board. I play for rank and dedicate all my free time to video games.
>>
>>37569603
This is r9k yes but you being good at a meaningless game means nothing to me and you using that against me does nothing.
>>
File: sips.png (130KB, 512x494px) Image search: [Google]
sips.png
130KB, 512x494px
>>37569015
I do, faggot, what's your IGN
>>
>>37569623
nigger life is meaningless what do you mean?
>>
platinum 1
support fiddlesticks
na
>FuckYou
>>
>>37569015
I do bro, platinum 2 support main, Mobious One, been playing for less than a year btw, i don't have much game knowledge but i got to plat 2 so that's something. Can only play on weekend nights though, Argentina's net infraestructure is crap
>>
>>37569623
Wait you're actually autistic, you do know this game can be played as a job right?
>>
>>37567117
its really obvious that you have no idea what you are talking about

>I played LoL a few weeks one time and managed to get plat 5
so you grind for 150+ hours to get level 30, get plat and then got bored? wouldn't you get bored within the first 20 hours if this is all true?
>can't last hit, pull, stack, ward properly, control ma
what do you mean you "cant" do all of this anon? all of this is possible
>Just a constant positioning fiesta
you mean like every other moba?
> I could just play dota which is a ton more complicated and interesting
literally all mobas have the same basic mechanics I'm not sure what you meant by this anon
>>
>>37570857
you can't stack or pull in league anon
>>
>>37570857
You're right in almost everything, but even thought DOTA is another MOBA, it has a ton of stuff on top of it which make it more complex than LoL is.
>>
>>37571109
A few things like denying not much more than that desu
>>
>>37571109
I swear I was able to creep block in a game of lol the other day. I stood in the same spot as a creep/minion and it moved to the side slightly, shortening the distance between it and the next in line.
>>
>>37571098
nasus and blitzecrank

checkmate faggot learn your facts before making claims
>>
>>37571155
A lot of dota people don't realize you can manipulate waves in LoL. I don't mean the way you're referring to though.
>>
BTW idiots, you can actually stack and pull in League, ever watched competitive? It's done there all the time, and in challenger tier ranked too. It's even easier now with new minion hitboxes, some years ago it was a pain in the rectum.
>>
>>37571263
Indeed kill the melee leave the casters and the wave stacks
>>
>>37571170
nasus and blitzecrank can pull jungle camps to creep wave and make creep wave attack them camp to make the enemy minion wave push to their tower?
>>
>>37571329
You can also, as i said, use minion hitboxes to push the wave to the side before it crashes with the enemy wave, so you can stack without showing up in lane.
>>
>>37571263
you cant stack in league you clearly dont know what stacking means
>>
>>37562987
FUCK YOU PITCH BLACK WAS A MASTERPIECE

White Out was better, but thanks to the SJWs everything gets ruined.
>>
Gold 5

Mordekaiser, Karthus

NA
>>
File: 1492754966058.jpg (22KB, 480x552px) Image search: [Google]
1492754966058.jpg
22KB, 480x552px
>>37562890
>>lulu is my waifu!
i have to believe it's just two or three extremely autistic waifu-posters and not a cavalcade of shitposting faggots
it's a lot easier to read the threads when you assume all of those posts are made by the league equivalent of Chris-chan
>>
File: 1492782538697.jpg (59KB, 409x513px) Image search: [Google]
1492782538697.jpg
59KB, 409x513px
>tfw D5 trash last season
>take 6 month break, come back three weeks ago
>struggle in P2 after being gone so long
>understandably shittalked when I fuck up my lane
>takes significant mental willpower to hit the Play Again button
why am i still playing this game
>>
>>37572758
You wanna be the very best
>>
>>37572758
same here anon, league has ruined my taste for every other game. Im just a shitty d5 player who plays because i have nothing else to do with my life.
>>
File: 1487884040407.jpg (75KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1487884040407.jpg
75KB, 500x750px
>>37560524
used to play like 5 years ago but it became too much of a time sink

i prefer hots mostly for the shorter matches
>>
if you play this game more than casually and are not at least diamond 5 within a year just stop

pitifully easy game
>>
Main Teemo

Bronze

EUW

"chevalier tialys"
>>
File: 1478226288873.jpg (36KB, 415x358px) Image search: [Google]
1478226288873.jpg
36KB, 415x358px
Smite > league of legends
>>
I don't main anything

I was plat last season now I'm silver but I give 0 fucks about playing ranked
>Las
"Capitan Faramir"

add me fags, I barely play anymore if any of you invite me to play i'd love go for one or two
>>
>>37563195
But Dota was the original, not Dota 2.
>>
>>37563259
Same here. I played the shit out of 3v3 until the map was changed to the shitty altar jungle. 5v5 is too much flaming. I played ranked like four seasons ago and got tired of it. ARAM is lighthearted and fun
>>
>D2
>top
>NA
>Angelic Buster

hardstuck between d2 and d1 kill me now. played with someone named r9k player a while ago, which one of you was the Elise that deep dicked me.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 639x690px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 639x690px
>rank
Silver 2
>lane
top and jungle
>main champs
Tryndamere and poppy
>server
NA
>ign
Lord Nafaryus

I played to level 15 last season then quit. This is my first season playing ranked so I'm still fairly newby and only comfortable with a few champs but I'm trying and having fun :3 Add if you'd like to play
>>
>>37570857
>so you grind for 150+ hours to get level 30, get plat and then got bored? wouldn't you get bored within the first 20 hours if this is all true?
I thought I'm missing on a skill level that's more fun than stomping pubs mindlessly. I was mistaken.
>what do you mean you "cant" do all of this anon? all of this is possible
by last hit I meant deny, my bad. warding in LoL is nowhere near important as good warding in dota. Unlike LoL, map awareness and control is almost everything in dota.
>you mean like every other moba?
It emphasizes too much on positioning and nothing else. Too one dimensional for me.
>>
>>37560524
Plat 3 current, DIV peak
support
NA
Too Many Shields
>>
File: 20170601_221524.jpg (765KB, 1204x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170601_221524.jpg
765KB, 1204x1836px
>>37560524
NA
GOLD ACC IS "NO BREAD"
SILVER SURFER TO BOOST IS "SKOOMA1"
i have others. i just have fun nowm dont really try hard but i wod like to play with some people pls ad me
>>
>>37560524
>gold 3
>jungle (yi only) and support (brand only)
>EUW
>Kaliers

The secret of immortality ? Not dying.
>>
File: shitgame.png (56KB, 360x178px) Image search: [Google]
shitgame.png
56KB, 360x178px
people still unironically play this nigger game? i quit playing a long time ago but:

>challenger 281lp (season 4)
>top, jax/rengar/irelia abuse
>euw
>>
File: 20170506_155238.jpg (2MB, 1996x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170506_155238.jpg
2MB, 1996x2988px
>>37578844
i peaked d5 season 3 and then decayed cos yugioh is fun
>>
>>37571170
is this bait or are lol players seriously retarded faggots?
>>
>>37574626
>Grinding for gods > Grinding for champs
I do agree with the whole "no masteries." Would still prefer all the gods free.
>>
>Use to be gold 2, not a big fan of ranked in any game, s1 96lp atm, open to duo
> i main rengar, singed and kassadin
>EUW
>ask if you want it
>>
>>37578974
>>37578844
I prefer the Pokemon card game.
>>
File: 1491413337306.jpg (30KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
1491413337306.jpg
30KB, 588x575px
>>37560524
Fucking league subhumans, you disgust me
Dota is the only acceptable option and there is no such thing as "moba", just shitty dota copies for casuals
>>
>>37560524
>rank
Only play unranked
Spirit Breaker
>server
AUS
>IGN
ask
>>
I stopped playing when I reached Silver 2, maining top and ADC. Unfortunately, I just got tired of all the flame and those salty assholes inting af. That was in S4, i havent done the 10 placement yet. It could be a great game, but people make it so horrible to play...
>/mute all
Its easy, but Its sad. I'll play actively again when this community stop being toxic af.
>>
File: 1485078481962.jpg (46KB, 566x562px) Image search: [Google]
1485078481962.jpg
46KB, 566x562px
>>37579357
>Fucking league subhumans, you disgust me
>Dota is the only acceptable option and there is no such thing as "moba", just shitty dota copies for casuals
gjaeoigeoan
>>
File: 1493526405485.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1493526405485.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
> rank
Plat1
> server
EUNE
> summ name
BUFF VAYNE REEEE

feel free to add me fags
>>
>>37579401
>maining one hero
Granted SB is a great hero. At least say "solo offlane ganker" or something.
>>
how do i get into this game. i've played the tutorial and do a few player vs ai matches and but dont understand anything really other than kill towers kill the creeps kill heroes.
>>
>>37579818
Close league, download Dota. The only thing you need to understand for league is you are still playing the tutorial for 150 hours until you get to level 30 account.
>>
>>37579837
alright anon. will do. appreciate the forewarning.
>>
File: 1496886683845.jpg (21KB, 214x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496886683845.jpg
21KB, 214x300px
>>37570696
>Playing a videogame as a job.
>>
>>37569222
what is your rank in esea faggot? dota mmr? or wow 2s mmr? don't get too ahead of yourself, being a high rank in a no skill required freemium kids game is not really an achievement to brag about.
>>
File: 1460995135665.png (434KB, 774x665px) Image search: [Google]
1460995135665.png
434KB, 774x665px
>rank
d5 last season, now p2, almost no games in the past 2 months
>main (either lane or champion(s)
umm lux and eve? i hope they havent become weaker
>server
eune
>IGN
battler
>>
File: Flem_&_Earl.jpg (10KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
Flem_&_Earl.jpg
10KB, 400x323px
>>37580784
not the anon you responded to but:
>no skill required freemium kids game
well somebody is very full of himself topkek
That's probably why you're still a virgin anon
>>
The highest and only rank I ever got to was Silver 2 in season 3. Didn't really try to move up more after placements. All I do is play ARAM if i want to play the game.
>>
File: 20170401_172128.png (1MB, 1263x1217px) Image search: [Google]
20170401_172128.png
1MB, 1263x1217px
>>37579266
cos ur a fukin pajeet fagit dicktickler
>>
>>37569503
>performance
yeah sure such a hard performance so much work to starve yourself
>>
>>37560524
> Rank
Gold 1/Diamond 4
>>
>>37560524
> rank

Gold4/5

> main

i dont have a Main Champ but i like Mid/Top

> server

EUW

>IGN

Merlin the Mage (GerFag)

I like to play with other People but mostly i have some Pres but u can add me 4 sure if u want to
>>
>>rank
Silver 2, will probably be s1 later tonight
>>main (either lane or champion(s)
Jungle. Play exclusively Rengar, Jax, and Shaco though I consider myself rengo 1trick
>>server
NA
>>IGN
Hairsiut (capital I)
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.