[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else get really happy when white men bleach "our"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 25

File: IMG_2705.jpg (79KB, 700x700px)
IMG_2705.jpg
79KB, 700x700px
Anyone else get really happy when white men bleach "our" women?

I'm Asian.
>>
Asian here

Don't really care. I rice white girls. Besides beauty is relative on trends.

Also I don't really care about race mixing. AI is the last invention humans will ever have to make. 99% of humanity is retarded too. The result of our technology is because of less than 1% of humanity so "less IQ" doesn't matter.
>>
>>37560013

>I "rice" white girls

Ahaha don't make me scoff.
>>
>>37560036
You've been stalking your own thread for more than 20 mins.

I don't think your scoff means anything to me.
>>
>>37560067

shut the fuck up you retard you dont know shit
>>
>>37559673
Also asian. I rice white girls too. It's really not that hard when they're so sexually liberal. I'm open to any race, but I'm an ass man, so a lot of asian girls honestly don't do it for me.
>>
File: 1434078581268.gif (38KB, 270x178px) Image search: [Google]
1434078581268.gif
38KB, 270x178px
>>37559673

Be Chinese American

Parents came from China in the 70s to make money instead of back home

They praise back home about how much better it is then America and yet...... here they are.

In my early years, they never let me go to birthday parties I was invited too and never let me go to friends houses

In high school, they forced me to focus only on school and questioned where I was going if I left the house on weekends, they signed me up for Chinese school on my Saturdays to take care of that.

Of the few Chinese friends I had due to Chinese school, they were brief "school only" friends at best and if I tried to hang out with them after school on Saturdays, my parents would flip out why I didn't come home right away after school.

Didn't go to prom

Go to College and University, do well in school, again parents always making sure my social life was limited under the guise that studying is more important and that you can have fun after school is done

Get a great career in engineering, make a solid 80k a year. Get a nice BMW, still live with parents, but can buy whatever I want

Sadly, due to years and years of being a social outcast, I have no real friends, no social life and yet my parents went from being a hard ass about education, to being a hard ass about "WHY YOU NO HAVE GIRLFRIEND!?! YOU GAY?!"

Hit my mid 30s, nothing changes and my parents finally show their cards, their true plan.

They tell me they have a friend of the family back home in China that wants their daughter to live in America and we can get married.

They show me a photo, 4/10 at best. Ugly smile, kinda chubby, pretty obvious why she was also still single back home in a country where most women were married by 30.

They tell me to call her and talk with her to get to know her and leave her cel # on my computer desk.

I ignore it and don't touch it, I rather be alone then go with my parents plan to control not only my social life and career, but who I marry too.
>>
>>37559673
I think racemixing is great. Cry tears of joy when my white friends get riced. Everyone's grandkids are going to be very aesthetic. White features might get blotched out for a generation with our kids though. Everyone will be boring and brown for about 20 years but it's a small price to pay.
>>
File: 1492858294127.jpg (13KB, 218x216px) Image search: [Google]
1492858294127.jpg
13KB, 218x216px
>>37560280
Im married to a female version of you.

I nabbed the pure untouched qt at about this stage of your life

>Get a great career in engineering, make a solid 80k a year. Get a nice BMW, still live with parents, but can buy whatever I want

Don't be too hard on your parents. It's thank to people like your parents that I was able to get a female nobody had touched and was kept locked away when infact she was a 8/10 bombshell social outcast and Im a 6/10 medicore slacker.

Sucks you're a male. All you needed was to be a female.
>>
File: 1434078125742.png (2MB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
1434078125742.png
2MB, 1280x688px
>>37560280
CONTINUED FROM LAST POST

Day in, day out it hits me, they see me just as a means to look good to someone else in their community. They rather marry off their son and look good then do what is right

After hoarding large sums of money, I one day sit down to supper and tell them I am moving out. They throw a shit fit and even say they will kill themselves (Well my mom, my dad has always been meek and just sat there while mom was the tornado)

Move out to an apartment while my mother kicked and screamed the whole time

Now I am 41, I enjoy video games, anime and my hobbies. Still no girlfriend, but at least I don't have to live a life that was forced onto me

Better to wake up the man you want to be, then live the rest of your life being a slave to something your selfish Chinese parents wanted.

I have an older sister, but she was secondary to them, I feel like if I was born first, they would have stopped there, they didn't want a girl. She is married to a white guy now. She seems happy, but then again, she got to choose who she wanted to be with. They didn't care, she was never in the cards.

Long story short. If our women date white let them. We all deserve to have a choice. Our parents can hook us up with our own, but in the end, is that what we REALLY want? We want to be with someone who wants to be with us for us, not a Green Card, or VISA, or because we are the same race or color.

My parents years ago came to this country because of how great it was in their eyes, but they brought with them all the wrong that existed socially from their country. And with that forced marriage they wanted for me, they wanted to bring even more of that..... no doubt that girl would have tried to bring over her whole family and sponsor them too.

Be happy who you are, being single is some powerful shit. Being single, with a solid income, a car is godly and the whole world is ahead of you.
>>
File: 1434078541118.jpg (43KB, 554x700px)
1434078541118.jpg
43KB, 554x700px
>>37560369

It's sad when a Chinese girl who is a 8/10 rather date a 6/10 slacker white guy instead of a rich Chinese man.

But again, it's her choice, and choice is all we have.

I feel like my dad wants to just run away like I did.
>>
Asian halfies often turn out very attractive and aesthetic af
>>
File: 1495271379017.png (676KB, 632x738px) Image search: [Google]
1495271379017.png
676KB, 632x738px
>>37560434
>She is married to a white guy

Yes.... YES!!!
>>
File: 1495532495055.gif (1023KB, 500x361px)
1495532495055.gif
1023KB, 500x361px
>>37560458
>rich Chinese man.

Because I out rank you anon.
>>
File: 1434078882410.png (297KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1434078882410.png
297KB, 1000x1500px
>>37560463

It's a common thing in California, even the girls in the Korean community obsess over K-pop culture but still want a halfy white baby. I think it hit them that all those K-pop male stars and singers are still 5'4 when it's all said and done

I remember when when I found out the "big tough guy" in Running Man was only 5'9, I knew culturally my fate was sealed.
>>
My cock gets super wet every time a white man breeds an Asian woman.
>>
>>37560589
My cock gets wet every time an Asian guy see's an Asian girl with her arms all over a ugly white guy.

Like I legit pitch a tent from their internal rage. But then their rage dies down and they go play Overwatch at the net cafe.
>>
>>37559673
I don't care if people racemix. I find the average Asian women to be the least attractive out of all races anyways. I don't get where the self hate comes from with hapa males though. There's a lot of good traits to be had in mixed children
>>
>>37560647

Rage? I think about all the freaky sex they're going to have later and i get super wet.
>>
File: 1437531941927.png (398KB, 600x450px)
1437531941927.png
398KB, 600x450px
>>37560679

The primary reason why most Asian girls date white is because of their parents

Their parents are almost always the typical Asian parents

Never kiss each other, never say I love you, just sit and watch TV, and eat loudly. Uncooted, dull around the edges and mostly emotionless outside of anger and negativity.

Then they leave home and go to school. Gone is the Asian house hold and it's social constructs, but that of what white culture build. Sure it's mixed with other races too, but it's a builder and society build on white culture and concepts.

They meet white men who are open about emotions and smile, they see black culture and it's wild and fun music and activities.

Then they go home and see Dad eating rice while watching a 3rd generation copied VHS of a Chinese soap opera in the kitchen TV while mom is downstairs doing under the table work for the factory sowing.

They want to get out, they NEED to get out.

And in the end, they do. Because mom and dad never wanted a daughter anyhow.
>>
File: little-emperors.jpg (63KB, 413x648px) Image search: [Google]
little-emperors.jpg
63KB, 413x648px
Average Asian household

Either one child which is male, or multiple daughters and then a youngest male child

Most Asian families just want a boy, if they get him right away, they stop. If they get a daughter, they keep trying till they get a boy.

These boys, regardless of age or logic, will go on to become the boss of the house in a sense.

They will get all the money in the end, all the power and all the pull

The daughters? They will all be crammed into one room and have to share clothing for generations.

Even the new generation of Asian women go into the dating world and know their same age Asian male coworkers and classmates were raised to they they are "Little Emperors" and they want nothing to do with it.
>>
>>37559673
yellow fever cumskin here. i feel like you have some weird emotional masochism thing going on. but idk, because i have a similar attitude when white women get the BBC, and other white men get angry over it. it never bothered me, and makes me laugh when they get mad

btw OP, what kind of women are YOU attracted to?
>>
File: do you find asian guys sexy.webm (2MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
do you find asian guys sexy.webm
2MB, 480x272px
>>37559673
What's stopping you from getting on Bruce Lee's level? You rolled a monk, play a monk. Quit trying to be a rogue, nigga.
>>
Korean American here, there will always be pure asians in the coming generations, for the most part, most White Asian mixes are pretty cute, so Im pretty okay with it. Anything else? Not so much.
>>
>>37560952
As long as their is FOBs coming in and use getting to them before they get use to the local culture, we are good

But if a FOB comes in and meets a white guy before we get to her, move along.
>>
>>37560952
hispanic/asian mix looks good usually too
>>
>>37560787
I understand very much your reasoning. I'm your typical hapa son of a WMAF couple that was based on the eastern woman settling with the western man solely for money. My mom's side of the family, including her, are straight off the boat traditional SEAs. My grandparents only had daughters and there were 5 of them who exhibited the rebellious behavior of traditional conservative Khmer culture in favor of American culture whether it was from white or black men. What I don't understand is the self hatred that Hapa males have for themselves for being Asian. I'm very much whitewashed as far as my moral and social structure but I'm heavily in touch with my Khmer roots and have a pride in both my racial identities.
>>
>>37561009
FOBs are a fucking cancer to society. And it makes me annoyed as shit when I meet American born asians that act and sound like them
>>
>>37561071
You know the old saying, "Why focus on the negative when you can focus on the positive"

Being white is the positive, being Asian is the negative. So it bothers them that in their blood, there is a yellow taint, a paralax if you will.

If they suck at sports, if they are short, they know the source.
>>
>tfw no Asian gf (male)

Anyone want to be feminized and turned a cum receptacle?
>>
>>37561122
If not for FOBs, most Asian guys would be single in America. Don't knock the only chance we have asshole.
>>
>>37561180
Are you white or asian, male anon?
>>
>>37560280
Jesus christ SEA region native parents do this shit to their sons to? How the fuck are any of us supposed to end up not fucked in the head?
"But its just like this back home!" No! i've fucking been there because of you asses and there were 10 year olds fucking around in the streets in god damn packs giggle and enjoying their normal childhood.
>>
>>37561181
>not going through arranged marriage and bringing back a completely Asian girl who lives in Asia here to America

wew lad
are your parents that shitty that they can't set you up for arranged marriage?
on my 3rd arranged meeting this week and the girl is a solid 7/10 and a dental student

t. medfag
>>
>>37561181
I don't know about that. I live in SoCal and a lot of the asian dudes I know do extremely well for themselves.
>>
Same, but I'm a French Arab guy. With girls from Maghrebi communities, of course there are those that just date and marry within the community, and then those that go outside: there are two types:

-Liberated girls, who date French guys, generally abandon Islam, keep their culture as a fashion accessory while embracing French culture, cut almost all ties with the bled and generally have successful happy lives and families with loving Frenchmen. (and these men get all the best parts of our women and our culture)
-Sluts that date Black guys, still chained by Islam and Maghreb culture, while rebelling against it and rejecting French culture. These ones disgust me, and they end up grovelling back to Arab men with a mixed baby or two by 25.
>>
>>37561199
All that matters is that I'm difficult to fit in
>imaging your Asian boy pet squirming as you enter
Hnnng
>>
>>37561277
It's there plan from day 1

They want want to be in control of everything.
>>
>>37561492
Well considering they've got my locked down in the family run company, working whatever job they say, with all my finances tangled up in it technically, and the "guarantee" i'll have the time to be "free" when i'm 30 and secured(might even find me a nice husband from back home, hooray.) they've fucking got the control they wanted. Meanwhile my brother who was too stupid for all of this is out fucking staceys since age 14.
>>
>my sister started dating an European guy she met at college
>my mom made a blue-eyed babies "joke"
>my highschool crush just married a White guy
>tfw I now get off to WMAF raceplay at the very least once a week

I consider Whites equals, so I never minded them dating a few of our women. And modern white women are shit, our women very slightly less so, so good for them. But I never thought I'd be enjoying it.
>>
>>37561181
You know there's much more to getting a FOB or a nonFOB girlfriend other than being asian, right?
>>
>>37561789
Vietnamese male anon here

My mother me when she first got to America, her english was poor but she was dating this really nice white guy that she claimed was going to be a doctor one day. Instead she married my viet dad because "He is viet, I am viet, it would be easier"

Years later, she still can't speak good english and relies on my dad for everything in the outside world. She thinks back now how better her life would have been if she just stayed with that white guy.

She would have learned English, she would have been more free and social, she would have had mixed kids. Sure I would not exist, but at least my poor mom would be happy, instead of the defeated look she has today when she sits in the kitchen watching Vietnamese variety shows that my dad watches exclusively.
>>
>>37561954
It's our edge. When a FOB comes to America, they almost always gravitate to their community over assimilation.

But all it takes is for one white guy to put out his hand and be friendly and she is lost to us.

Almost all my friends who did get married were either FOB girls or mom hooked them up with some homeland girl over the ocean.
>>
>be white guy
>always found asian girls attractive
>read a few threads like this
>feel guilt for liking them because i've had a lot of asian guy friends growing up
>realize i'm being a nigger and should probably just stick to white girls
>>
>>37561990
You clearly have no redeemable social skill whatsoever if you have to rely on a niche type of person falling for someone who can't be assed to meet someone beyond their own ethnicity.

FOBs wouldnt fall for you anyway because you bring nothing to the table for them
>>
>>37562209
To late. just got my dick sucked by a FOB.

Nigga is RIGHT!

Quick, open the airport gates!! THIS IS OUR CHANCE!

HHNNGGGGG *jizzed*
>>
File: 1482944091140.jpg (313KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
1482944091140.jpg
313KB, 950x633px
>>37562207
Don't feel bad. Those girls want you too man.

Don't let 4000 years of Asian culture treating women like shit hold you back so they can continue trucking.
>>
Do you faggots have no shame, or even a shred of dignity?

Why don't you fight for your women?
>>
>>37562645
Could be a white guy larping as an asian
>>
>>37562645

Casual Answer:
Because they are meek men with weak wills due to mama bear parenting where she destroyed his strong will to fight.

Real Answer:
Too busy playing online gaming or meeting up to play some CCGs.

Single Asian men are great for the economy. Something that gets completely destroyed when they hook up with a girl and only spend it on her like a complete tool.
>>
>>37562645

We can share instead.
>>
White black yellow brown it don't matter.

Asian women need that big whatever cock.

I want them to get dicked down.
>>
File: IMG_2910.jpg (153KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2910.jpg
153KB, 750x1334px
Just imagine all the orgasms our women have when Chad breaks them off.
>>
File: 1495901521262.jpg (292KB, 1515x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1495901521262.jpg
292KB, 1515x2000px
>tfw Polish
>country is 99% Polish, and all foreigners we get here are fucking Ukrainians which are basically same shit, as far as race goes.
>Polish women jump on every foreign dick, even if the only foreign thing about the person is his surname, EU removed the need for a passport after all
>mfw I see qt asian tourists in biggest cities and Hungary and I realize I missed out on teenage and early 20's relationships with girls I always had a thing for.
I've even stopped caring enough to use InterPals, even though I've chatted there with a qt or two. Life's just been a struggle up until now, and I'm losing the ability to find reason in anything.
>>
File: stob it.png (18KB, 701x701px)
stob it.png
18KB, 701x701px
>>37560647
I, a white male, find it soothing to see a happy Asian couple together, looking happier than a gold digger Asian with a far right too cool for rules faggot. People should stick to their own races, the majority of us white men don't find Asian women attractive, we find only white women attractive. I hope >>37560589
get's some mental help or gets an Asian wife and stops being a cuck.
>>
File: IMG_2282.jpg (26KB, 350x197px)
IMG_2282.jpg
26KB, 350x197px
>>37563918

Mental help? None needed.

I was just horny. Doesn't the thought of your women taking dick of other races turn you on?
>>
>>37562583
>tfw posts like this get me hard without even looking at the picture
>>
File: 1441812779285.jpg (2MB, 2110x2811px)
1441812779285.jpg
2MB, 2110x2811px
I'd settle for a 6/10 cutie that cooks and cleans any day of the week.
>>
>>37559673
Animals tend to find satisfaction in fulfilling their purpose. Yours is to be a cuck.
>>
AMWF is master race undisputed. Come home asian men
>>
Stop replying to tripfags you fucking autists
>>
>>37565616
I hope that isn't a 6/10. She's a good at best, maybe 4 if she lost weight and shaved her rice paddy.
>>
> saddle up, girl. .
>>
>>37565689

Indian guy here (Desi)

You bitch about not getting white women and losing your women to white guys

But if asian guy having sex with a white girl is one in a million, then a indian guy getting a white girl is a number our people can't even compute........ but yet again the white guys are fucking our women.

So before you think you have it bad, remember us.
>>
>>37565749
I am also brown.
Most women look at me in fear. I think it's the mustache that triggers Stacy's panic.
White women and Asian women must see me as a potential rapist.
We south Asians are truly a cursed breed.
>>
File: NZ.jpg (142KB, 1140x798px) Image search: [Google]
NZ.jpg
142KB, 1140x798px
White men have the best of both worlds. Just masculine enough, but not too masculine. Pretty but not overly pretty/gay looking. Its the perfect balance.
>>
File: 1489687850463.jpg (346KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1489687850463.jpg
346KB, 960x1280px
It's great. No matter how shy or out-of-shape you are you're a Chad compared to their men.
>>
>>37560434
You did the right thing anon, I'm happy for you
>>
>>37565958

So shave? Lmao
>>
>>37565749
I'm half Indian, half white. It's pretty shit. But I can trick some girls into thinking I'm Spanish so it works ok.
>>
>>37562645
You have to remember that many asian boys have grown up on a diet of WMAF porn and have seen and heard many asian girls post and talk about how they prefer white men. This leads to a cuck mindset.
>>
>>37559673
You're a retarded race baiter.

>>37560013
>I rice white girls.
You're a turbo normie that needs to leave poste-haste.

>>37560280
>>37560434
Nice blog posts, anon. Just kidding, nobody cares.

Must be sad to have such little to do with your time than to LARP as an asian on a Laotian claymation forum.
>>
>>37567092
Laotian claymation forum? Is that was /r9k/ was originally made for?
>>
i want an asian girlfriend. how do i get one?

i'm white with blue eyes and 6'4. that's literally all i ahve going for me though, ugly and a framelet with no social skills.
>>
only their assholes.
>>
>>37568866
>no social status
You've failed where it matters.
>>
>>37568866
You're 6 4. That's all you need. Approach one and she's yours.
>>
>be white and unattractive
>have good social skills and above six feet tall
>get an Asian GF upon arriving in the far east within a week
>never had a gf (but did have fwbs) in my Western country before
Feels good man
>>
>>37569752
>she is just using you as a pet plaything to show her friends
>ywn have sex with her
Hope you realise what you're getting into bud

She is saving her virginity for a marriage to someone from her own country to make her family happy
>>
>>37569752
>upon arriving in the far east within a week
vacationing? tell me ur story dear adventurer
>>
>>37570146
You're a retard and no nothing. Stay mad manlet. Pathetic jealous loser. Hell be enjoying the chink pussy
>>
File: 1485957690884.jpg (156KB, 1000x737px) Image search: [Google]
1485957690884.jpg
156KB, 1000x737px
>>37570374

Lol I lived in Japan for 5 years before moving to Thailand. They are xenophobic as fuck and only want one of two things from gaijin: for you to give them free English lessons, or to show off to their friends. Then they end up marrying some guy who was born there. I heard from a few guys I know it's the same in Korea.

Sorry to break your dream of your fatass moving to Japan and it being just like your animes and all your problems dissapearing, but you're in denial. Take it from Chad.
>>
>>37570462
You're not Chad bitch. Chad could get pussy without even asking for it. You're a fucking loser. And you think I'm a pretend Nazi? My grandfather attend the Adolf Hitler school.
>>
>>37570462
>"I couldn't get any girls cause I'm a loser"
>take it from Chad
You're probably a manlet
>>
>>37570462
The guy has a fucking girlfriend and you think he'll never fuck her? Do you think everyone is a pathetic virgin like you who can't get their dick wet?
>>
File: 1486275758944.jpg (218KB, 496x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486275758944.jpg
218KB, 496x600px
>>37560335
your proving thier point gook

you fuckers are sick and demented int he head , i expect no less from dog eaters
>>
>>37570528
>>37570542

Nah I just found a picture of some fatass neckbeard and thought it matched the content of your post. And trust me bro, western chad doesn't get eastern pussy without being hapa or having a nip family.

>>37570566
>t. never even visited Japan
Dude even ugly westerners get "girlfriends" over there, but you are mistaken if you think they act like western whores. The best pussy you will get in Japan is some outcast because they are the only ones willing to face the social stigma of actually fucking a westerner. I would pay to see you do better, but then again I'm just here giving advise. Move to Japan, find out how much your life still sucks as a beta NEET with mental illness.

Meanwhile Thailand is the best of both worlds, but there are still golddiggers and bitchs who want green cards.
>>
>>37559673
>Me
me especially when i saw those korean-american green eyed lolis
>>
File: 00X0X_lYcMiWKjzNd_600x450.jpg (15KB, 273x450px) Image search: [Google]
00X0X_lYcMiWKjzNd_600x450.jpg
15KB, 273x450px
>>37570651
>western Chad doesn't get Asian girls without being a hapa or Asian
>stats indicate 40% of Asian women refuse to date Asian men
>>
>>37570651
I'm not moving to Asia for pussycat because I can get pussy here. You just don't know how to talk to girls or more likely you're an Asian and ashamed of it.
>>
>>37570651
>>37570665
>>37570588
>>37570462
Well, you wanted Japan, so there you have it. What is the problem now? Enjoy your sakura, gaijin Japan. Why be a subhuman there, if you could be a normal, proud citizen somewhere else? Is it the pussy? Tell us? Is it the cherry virgin pussy you are after? Bon appetite. :)

>>37570762
hmmm these stats wouldn't happen to be from the US no? pretty biased do you not think? he is right asians don't like westerners, go fuck some western whore
>>
File: 1456987068163.jpg (73KB, 563x600px) Image search: [Google]
1456987068163.jpg
73KB, 563x600px
>>37570789
Good for you, bro but outside of /r9k/ getting laid really isn't that big of a deal. Why did you even reply then?
>>
File: 1496318224743.jpg (27KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1496318224743.jpg
27KB, 499x499px
yes op, its really brutal to be a sub 8 male in 2017. especially as a sub 8 asian dude in the west, its death

i never mock the starving of the soul, its a disgusting sin. i mean im in the same position as you or even worse as a white kv neet mentally ill never loved

just wait until the ai apocalypse and until then enjoy internet culture and videogames and take it /easy/
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.