[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oh hey bro...the girls were wondering if you'd buy us

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: eHFR2pp_d.jpg (60KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
eHFR2pp_d.jpg
60KB, 640x426px
>Oh hey bro...the girls were wondering if you'd buy us a bottle of tequila so we can make margaritas. Pleeeeeease?

Would you do it?
>>
>>37559661
Get your own you faggots. Tequila sucks too.
>>
>>37559661
Of course i fucking wouldnt
>>
>>37559661
I've already turned down friends trying to get me to buy them alcohol. All they did was go into the store themselves and buy it themselves.
>>
>>37559661
Can't you see I'm busy doing nothing?
Go get it by your own.
>>
Yeah. I'd also tell them it costs way more than it does, spend the extra on some tendies and save the rest for more tendies later.
>>
>>37559690
>>37559696
>>37559723
>>37559757
>not taking the opportunity to get a room full of Staceys drunk

Guys...c'mon...
>>
File: 16b.gif (2MB, 425x481px)
16b.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>37559661
I do, and I spike them. All of them.
>>
>>37559807
It wasn't a girl that asked me, i don't support underage drinking but I also don't condemn it, I had never bought alcohol before and I plan to continue never buying alcohol, underage can get it themselves so that the only illegal activity is the clerk who sells it, and I wouldn't have sex even if I was surrounded by drunk girls because I'm not charismatic enough to get girls to date me/fuck me at all, let alone in a few hours.

Literally no benefit to buying them alcohol, only risk.
>>
Sure but only if one of you chicks comes with me ;*

*pull put my BMW keys*
>>
Yeah, sure. It'll cost one blowjob each. Lemons on the house.
>>
>>37559807
>proceed to buy them drinks and get them all drunk
>eventually manage to somehow convince them that you aren't a ugly piece of shit and to have sex with you
>they wake up and instantly call rape and alert the police
>get thrown in prison and get raped by Tyrone everynight

Yea no thanks mate.
>>
Sure but if you're making margaritas i'll need someone to carry all the limes

*pull put my BMW keys*
>>
>>37559661
It depends. Probably, and then I'd down half the bottle.
>>
>>37559661
>"why are you Stacies in my house get out"
>>
>>37559661
>haha nice girls but you're too young to be drinking
>here why don't you all enjoy these hard boiled eggs i made for you
>put bowl of eggs on the table
>>
>>37559661
fuck off whores. go to school
>>
>>37559661
what's in it for me?
bloxxy
>>
>>37561478
Once we leave you the couch cushions we were just sitting on. We're having tacos, so you know they're ripe with girl-farts.
>>
File: Lovely brother.png (434KB, 717x304px)
Lovely brother.png
434KB, 717x304px
>>37559661
>Off course *put Doxepin on their tequila"
>>
File: 1480829655928.jpg (478KB, 2000x1334px)
1480829655928.jpg
478KB, 2000x1334px
>"Hey anon, Stacy said you had something you were going to tell"
>"Come on anon, we promise we won't laugh"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.