[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did she choose a white man to bear her child? Are black

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Why did she choose a white man to bear her child?

Are black males upset?
>>
Oh no, my black genomic integrity xD oh wait, it's not mine n_n
>>
>>37559465
White people have
>higher intelligence
>larger average penis size based on official doctoral measurements
>longer lifespans
>better looks
Why wouldn't you if you could?
>>
Jesus Christ she looks worst than usual
>>
>>37559603
WRONG until official proof that's not stormteir is given
>>
We don't really care

It's only cumskins who Larp over the subject

But that's their typical obsession
>>
File: 1473661088900.jpg (57KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473661088900.jpg
57KB, 600x800px
>>37559653
t. booty blasted nigger
>>
Who is this bog trog
>>
She looks pretty ugly in this photo.. You didn't photoshop this did you?
>>
>>37559653
If you meme it it becomes true.
>>
>>37559769
Nah it was in some clickbait news story.
>>
>>37559685
Thisoronii
>>
>>37560259
The founder of reddit
>>
>>37560259
She's not that bad anon, that's just a really crappy pic
>>
>>37559465
>>37559603
>>37559749
25% of black men marry outside of their race compared to 14% of black women. The rates are even higher if you exclude southern states where mudsharks get lynched. Especially the northwestern states like Oregon and Idaho. A nigger could find an entire harem of coalburners just by throwing up gang signs.
>>
>>37559603
>official doctoral measurements
>t. Deluded CumSkin
Literally the fakest shit I've ever heard. Post said "official doctoral measurements, OR LYING!
>>
>>37559465
>Why did she choose a white man to bear her child?
To soften the black features. If she had chosen a black man, it would as if to black men had a child, the kid would have been a monstrosity, a negro nigger. She's too black to go with another black.
>>
>>37559465
Serena is a really ugly woman, it kind of makes me embarassed she's one of the most famous black women out there.
>>
>>37559465
>He gets to smell her feet everyday
Why live? ( ._.)
>>
>>37560919
She looks more like an ape than the average nigress, Alexis is out of her league physically
>>
Because you can tell she did the riding during sex and black guys in her range are too alpha to be cucked by their girl. That and who the fuck wants Serena?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.