[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw diagnosed with Glioblastoma Well, looks like that's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0239.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0239.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>tfw diagnosed with Glioblastoma
Well, looks like that's it for me, my friends. I'll see ya on the other side
>>
do some crazy dumb shit before you go anon. nothing to lose.

maybe some sympathy sex for good measure.
>>
>>37559576
I have 6 months left, I want to take my parents and my oneitis with me
>>
>>37559601
Hardcore stuff. What's the plan?
>>
>>37559601
>>37559601
post pics of oneitis anon.

have you guys banged?
>>
>>37559914
Well I'm a neet so I guess just sell a bunch of my moms jewelry that she never wears, do a bunch of drugs, get a gun and go downstairs and shoot my parents, go find my oneitis walking home from work and rape her at gunpoint, cum in her, either kill her or tell her to bear my child, then kill as much rich people as I can
>>
>>37559964
why dont you kill someone famous so that you can be remembered forever
>>
>>37559415
Lucky motherfucker originally.
>>
>>37559576
This. Get really drunk with a girl and when she passes out after sex inject her with your blood via needle. Singles confirm
>>
>>37559988
It means more to me to take my parents lives than some famous guy I barely know. Also I can rape my oneitis and be like Robin Hood by killing rich people
>>
>>37559988
Triple dubs confirm OP
>>
>>37560030
whatever dude. I wouldn't harm my parents no matterr what
>>
>>37559415
sorry about that man that reall sucks ill pray for you
>>
>>37560108
It's not that I have anything against them, they were amazing parents and I love them. This is going to sound really edgy but I lost my emotions a while ago. I want to see if I feel anything taking their lives.
>>
>>37560149
Don't pray, I'm guaranteed to die
>>
>>37560174
lmao you seem like you just saw "we need to talk about kevin" movie
>>
File: IMG_1872.png (71KB, 600x387px)
IMG_1872.png
71KB, 600x387px
>>37560174
What's going to be your last words to them OP?
>>
>>37560382
I was planning to do it when they were sleeping, just creak open the door and shoot my father then my mother.
>>
>>37560414
This is stupid, OP, and you're kidding yourself.
>they were amazing parents
Go through with it, and you're the worst son they could have.
>>
>>37560414
>>37560414
What if you do realize that you can still feel after killing them and spend every waking moment from then on in pure agony realizing what you've done?

Why not just hike up into the woods, find nice tranquil place, spend a few days there maybe just taking it all in and then peacefully offing yourself?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.