[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize that most Anons here who consider themselves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1493024635215.png (390KB, 999x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1493024635215.png
390KB, 999x1030px
>tfw you realize that most Anons here who consider themselves robots are in fact failed normies who didn't even try and brought this misery on themselves out of fear of failure
>tfw I am one of them too
>>
>>37558918
Your post perfectly describes me OP, but who'd you consider a true robot then?
>>
>>37558992
a fictional being used by failed normies as escape mechanism
>>
>>37558992
idk probably someone who never had a choice
pathologic childhood, horrible accident or a terminal ilness
hard to say really

all i know is things could have been different for me now
if i tried harder, but i chose to give up and escape
>>
>>37558918
I'm a cyborg KHV.

Does that make me a failed normie?

btw , my older brother is a NEET living at home who dropped out of college but still has a hot gf.
>>
>>37559058
Is your older brother Chad, though? My older brother is the same, but he's Chad.
>>
>>37559058
Failed normie= cyborg
Origii
>>
>>37559058
>Does that make me a failed normie?
at this point i don't know anymore my man

i just feel like shit
>>
>>37558918
>22
>6 ft
>talkative, without social anxiety
>babyface thougt, and everyone thinks, that I'm 16, and probably because of that im a KHV.
>>
File: 1348954862536.jpg (318KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
1348954862536.jpg
318KB, 1102x967px
>British straight white male
>6'4 inches tall
>Wide shoulders and clavicles
>Lift so good muscle definition
>Raised by a loving and caring family
>Aspergers
>manic depressive
>think about suicide often
>socially autistic
>generally foster a negative and disgusting attitude around people
>22 yo KHV
>girls and just people in general find me unbearable to be around because of my constant self-depreciation
>work at gas station full time
>coasted through school on C's
>went to college and did astonishingly average
>could have gone to university but my fear of failure prevented me from applying
>live with parents
>Have Atelophobia, the fear of not being good enough so have no ambition in life
>have no hobbies and spend free time browsing the internet and taking up space because my fear of failure prevents me from trying anything new and aspiring in life
The worst thing is I will never be accepted by r9k because of all the opportunities I had but never took because of my mental health
I am literally the textbook definition of a failed normie

People would kill for my genetics and privilege but here I am pissing away my potential going to the gym and watching anime
Thinking of joining the military just so the human race can extract the genetic usefulness out of me until I get a bullet through the cranium
>>
>>37559058
A cyborg is someone with privilege who has the physical properties and had the opportunity to become chad, but didn't because of a mental health issue.

True robots aren't robots by choice, usually have physical deformities, are short, have kleinfelters, severe mental health problems, etc..
>>
>>37559078
>>37560433
Failed normies are people who idealize modern society but are unable to fully join it for any reason.

Cyborgs dislike modern society and do not need much socialization. They may have a few likeminded friends. They are, however, capable of getting a job and living on their own, although socializing with others at work may be severely draining, and others probably think they are weird.

Robots dislike modern society and are unable to function in it. They are NEETs, or occasionally stuck in school or at a dead end job, but are liable to drop out/get fired due to others hating them for being ugly and socially inept.
>>
>>37558918
define "failed normie" first
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.