[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder that Staceys and Chads are the nice people you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1495933103431.jpg (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495933103431.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
Daily Reminder that Staceys and Chads are the nice people you see in this world. It's the NORMIES and failed NORMIES who are the enemies of of robots
>>
>>37558197
Failed Chad here, can confirm. I despise every single one of you. You deserve the homelessness and early death you're bringing yourselves upon.
>>
>>37558197
Chad and Stacy have been given the good life on a silver platter they have no reason not to be nice and some of them are still assholes.
>>
>>37558285
>Failed Chad
wut?
Can you describe what is a failed Chad ?
>>
>>37558197
In my experience people are a bit of mixed bag, some people are nice some aren't, it's hard to tell a priori which onces are going to be which. Hell even robots aren't universally horrible people.
>>
>>37558384
>Hell even robots aren't universally horrible people.

No, it's obvious with robots
>>
>>37558197
This is kind of true. In school the chads at least tried to put a smille on my face, but the normies would spew the usual bee yourself peptalk.
>>
I can confirm this. I've got multiple chad coworkers and they're all bro-tier
>>
>>37558285
why are failed normies considered an enemy? we are just trying.
>>
I actually agree with that. The chads I knew were always so nice to me. It was these middle of the pack kids who made my life hell.
>well it's easy to be nice when your life is perfect
Maybe but the normies lifes were close enough to it that they didn't have any excuse either.
>>
>>37558846
>the normies lifes were close enough to it that they didn't have any excuse either.

Not really. If a CHAD lives a 10/10 life, then NORMIES would live an average life, with hardships and financial problems
>>
>>37558197
Chad yes, Stacy no. Chad really does wish you the best and stuff, but Stacy is more cruel than the average everyday normie
>>
>stacies being nice people
>not having sex with me
Pick two.
Either way though woman and men are both evil - procreating and creating life is an endless cycle of death and torment.
>>
>>37558197
What? Have you ever met a chad? Fuck off you toxic retard
>>
>>37558285
>failed chad

Top kek.
>>
Fuck off CIDF. I see through your shit.
>>
>chad
>nice people

Jesus christ you sound like an infatuated little girl.
Chad only pretends to be a bro, don't be fooled. He doesn't give half a shit about you and he'd fuck your girlfriend in a heartbeat. Never trust chad.
>>
>>37561415
>he'd fuck your girlfriend in a heartbeat. Never trust chad.

Where do you think you are, son?
>>
>>37560390
Why don't you just kys first?
>>
>>37558197
Can somewhat confirm this statement, the nicest people I've ever met has been Chads, while stale normeis tend to be way more bitter and aggresive.
>>
>>37558197
This is actually true. Chad and Stacy, though uninterested in me in general, were at least uninterested in being mean to me as well.
>>
>>37561522
plenty of ex normies on the board dude
>>
back in high school, the chads were pretty nice towards me. They would buy me lunch when I forgot my lunch money, give me pencils, paper, etc. I didn't do anything for them. Then they go pick on some other guy. I'm male. The chads were straight.
>>
>>37561852
>normeis tend to be way more bitter and aggresive.

It's the ugly, balding NORMIES with shitty jobs who are bitter. Look at retail exployees,except Target. Most are bitter, sad people who treat others like shit
>>
>>37558197
can you elaborate? proove it? in my view both chads/staceys and normies hate us, probably failed normies hate us more, yes, since we remind them that they're not that far from being like us, but still.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.