[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just want to play yasuo on league of legends >get nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>just want to play yasuo on league of legends
>get nothing but shit even though i'm good
>get flamed even when i'm fucking fed as shit and killing everybody
>"I WAS JUST JOKING BRO LOL" says the dude who muted me and kept saying shit after i called him a fucking retard because he got killed and blamed it on me

is yasuo the true /r9k/ champion?
>>
No, he's the true normie champ.
If you play Yasuo you have no pride.
>>
>>37558048
>playing moba in 2017
serves you right cunt
>>
Urgot is the robot champ. Yasuo attracts all the edgy kids and normalfags.
>>
Fuck off normie
You know damn well Yasuo is only played by normies
>>
wtf...there are people who still playing league of legends??
>>
File: 1493362105968.jpg (1007KB, 1484x2158px) Image search: [Google]
1493362105968.jpg
1007KB, 1484x2158px
>>37558333
>>37558395
>>37558422
>the champ that everyone hates
>to the point where even the company that made the game joins in on it
>has received nothing but nerfs
>takes the most skill to play
>normie
>>
>>37558575
are you retarded? It's the most played game in the world by a mile
>>
>>37558601
>yasuo takes the most skill to play
lol
>>
>>37558601
yasuo belongs in the same basket with riven, zed, vayne, katarina and other piece of shit tryhard champs which are popular because some fucking Asian virgin got a pentakill on stream
>>
>>37558630
t. bronze player who doesn't know how to lane against him
>>
/mute all was made for this reason
>>
I love Hanzo, he's really hard to play but such a great LoL character
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 271x186px
>>37558903
>just mute em bro!
>jungler comes into your lane just to steal your cs
>never ganks because "fuck yas players"
>>
>>37558861
I'm diamond 5, and I can assure you there are way harder champs to play than yasuo. He really doesn't even come close to being one of the hardest champs.
People don't hate him cuz he's hard to play, they hate him cuz his kit is cancer
>>
>>37558048
Everybody plays Yasuo.
The people that flame Yasuo players play Yasuo.
The only true Robot is someone who doesn't play Yasuo, or Zed, or any of those OP no-skill fucktoys.
>>
>>37558048
ranked baby confirmed, you don't know the pain of being a riven main back in the day
>>
File: 1486854788388.png (261KB, 569x807px) Image search: [Google]
1486854788388.png
261KB, 569x807px
>>37559121
I'm diamond 5 too.

I'm legit joking about him being the most skillful character in the game, I think Azir is.

Never got the shit about "yasuo having a cancer kit", Irelia, Fiora, and Darius are a lot worse.
>>
>>37559393
in my opinion, the hardest champs in the game change every few patches, because I think it depends on who's overpowered and who's underpowered. It's alot harder to carry and win on 39% winrate Ryze than it is on whatever champ is at the top of the winrate stats on the current patch. Azir also has the 3rd worst winrate in the game, so yeah, I guess he is pretty difficult because he's shit. He used to be really overpowered though, and back then I wouldn't have called him hard at all because how easy his laning phase and his teamfighting was.
Yasuo has a cancer kit because of his wall and because of that infinite dashing that makes dodging skillshots so easy. Irelia and Fiora aren't really cancer imo, Darius is kind of annoying because of his aoe heal and passive. Imo, Nocturne is the most cancerous champ because of his ult. He is guaranteed to snowball from bot lane kills every single game because of his press R to kill from half a map away ult, and if you just go full AD you pretty much one shot anyone except tanks as soon as they step outside of tower range, and they can't even see you coming. Extremely underrated champ, I'm convinced he is busted and I ban him all the time. I haven't seen a Nocturne ever not get fed.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.