[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you actually meet peers your own age? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1488596873750.jpg (53KB, 1018x626px) Image search: [Google]
1488596873750.jpg
53KB, 1018x626px
How the fuck do you actually meet peers your own age? I'm taking a break from college and back home for the summer, but I've just realized it's no longer as easy as "walk up to a group and introduce yourself" like when I was a kid. Now people think you're weird for that shit. How the actual fuck am I supposed to make friends when nobody is friendly anymore? Is there an app for this sort of shit?
>>
You don't.

If you're friendless as an adult you're fucked and doomed to a life of loneliness.
>>
>>37557980
get some easy summer job and try to make friends there
try to find a hobby that you can do with others
you can try bars during sport events if thats your thing
or just play sports, skate or whatever else you can do with someone else
there are still many ways, but it's more difficult
you need to try more now
>>
>>37558004
This, you don't

You can try make a connection based on course work but you'll never go beyond that to friends or a study group; at most you make talk before, during and after classes
Everyone has formed their circle from previous relationships, you can't break in
>>
>>37558246
You're retarded. Either that or I'm relying on my above average looks but i'm a fucking sperg and people still say they'd like to get a beer with me and hang out. I just never do because again - sperg.

But don't expect every study group you go to to end in friends. And sometimes you may have to put up hanging with people you don't click with everything on, but it's good practice if anything
>>
>>37558312

Then why did you make this thread if - sperg and you can't say what you're looking for you dumb cunt
>>
>>37558004
fpbp again and again and again
>>
This is bs.

My brother works in the entertainment industry and is constantly meeting new people and making new friends.

He seems to gain like 10+ new friends every year. In person friends, not facebook friends.
>>
File: 1474412306086.gif (398KB, 265x199px) Image search: [Google]
1474412306086.gif
398KB, 265x199px
>>37558371
Why the fuck did you assume I'm OP

are you new
>>
>>37558397
The point of the entertainment industry to make lots of friends because you get lots of benefits and opportunities. They're literal friends with benefits.
>>
>>37557980
That chick on the left is fit as fuck
>>
>>37557980
Join a club or something, people will generally make an effort to be friendly and you can talk to new people without it being weird.
>>
>>37560584
Not OP but I've tried joining clubs and I always hate the people who join stuff like that. They're prone to circle jerks about crap and if there are any girls in the club there's always some stupid drama going on about the girl sleeping with different guys simultaneously. Any other place to meet people?
>>
>>37561229
I've never had that trouble with clubs I've joined, but that would put me off as well, I guess my hobbies are generally exclusively male. As for the circle jerking, in my experience that's something people tend to grow out of, I'd say that's more of an age thing than a problem inherent to all clubs, but I suppose my experience is fairly limited. My friends are all people I've met in clubs, I'm not really confident enough to go and meet people in an environment that isn't set up for meeting new people. I guess you can meet people in pubs or bars if you're confident enough, but I've never managed to have more than a conversation with people I met like that, and I already had friends with me anyway, so I was more confident than I'd be on my own.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.