[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the guy of the left is ugly af but he gets girls why? is because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 0ivys4v.jpg (118KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0ivys4v.jpg
118KB, 1080x1080px
the guy of the left is ugly af but he gets girls

why?

is because he is CONFIDENT?
>>
I suppose the German government just provides women for refugees.
>>
>>37557646
Because of the mentality. These guys tend to be very abrasive and don't care about consequences.
>>
I dunno why but by that pic I could tell they're either german or french
>>
>>37557646
>the guy of the left is ugly af but he gets girls
because he isn't ugly and you're retarded op
>>
>>37557646
>the guy of the left is ugly af

No he's not
>>
File: 1492522535727.jpg (21KB, 563x503px) Image search: [Google]
1492522535727.jpg
21KB, 563x503px
>>37557646
Because hes not ugly you delusional virgin.
>thick hair with strong hairline
>top tier eye area
>lean face
>>
>>37557778
>luscious lips that women love
>man nose that isn't small and matches face and lips
>mustache women dont care about

OP if you arent a woman then dont call men ugly becuz u rnt attracted to them.
>>
He's kind of weird looking, but fairly average. Looks a bit like the kind of kids with disorders you see at a retard school
>>
>>37557646
He isn't ugly you fucking idiot. Sure hes not the kind of guy youd see in a sears catalog modeling clothes, but he's far from ugly.
>>
>>37557831
you're decent-looking. definitely much better-looking than that dude.
>>
>>37557831
He's like if you took Michael Jackson before and after his surgeries and then combined them into one man
>>
>>37557646
Cant be I'm confident as fuck and put my foot down even telling girls to go fuck themselves when they think they can use me.
>>
>>37557831
He's above average.
>that jaw
>those big lips
>nice nose
Just because he doesnt look white doesnt mean he's ugly lol
>>
>>37557684
Exactly this, most beta males are prevented by one thing, their conscience

If you don't care about consequences you're perceived as unpredictable and exciting. I don't know where the evolutionary advantage of this is, maybe leadership and winning battles
>>
>>37557940
This is 4chan, if you dont look aryan, white guys think you're ugly
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.