[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies watch sports ? Why is watching adult men play

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Why do normies watch sports ? Why is watching adult men play a children's game entertaining ?
>>
I think it's the group mentality of rooting for "your" team and feeling success and happiness by proxy without having to leave your home.
>>
>>37557641
This but also the added excuse of drinking beer too.
>>
>>37557749
Yeah that. Watching sports is a socializing event for normies. I never quite understood what's social about watching TV and getting shitfaced but oh well.
>>
>>37557564
Like all hobbies and fanbases, it starts with those who genuinely enjoy it, and then other people join to build themselves an identity.
>>
Actually why are humans the only animals who forgo play entirely after childhood? If a grown ass lion can play, why not a human
>>
>>37558592
but sports is playing, and video games too
>>
Watching sports make you more smart
>>
Sport is a form of human expression like music, poetry, and art.

The emotions associated with the fittest strongest of our tribe competing against the fittest strongest men of an enemy tribe tap into something deeply atavistic about the human condition. It is pompous and stupid to reject these atavistic emotions and instincts that we have inherited; they make us human and make us strong.
>>
>>37558592
they don't

ever watch the ultimate fighter? Lot's of homo playing on there
>>
It's tribalism. Us versus them.

You can see a version of this with "us versus the normies"
>>
Low level masonic symbology, squaring circles.

Keep your eye on the Baal!

Idolizing Giants run the checkerboard for mammon.
>>
Sports were the best thing that happened to me when I was a kid. My life started falling apart participating in them. When I got big enough I just went into solitaire sports since my community hated me. The guys in those sports just dragged me down in a lot of ways I was too stupid to understand. Always a problem around them nothing good ever came of it, they just wanted a fall guy. Life is much better without them. No wins around them, and them trying to set you up, good stuff away from them.
>>
>>37559767
>good stuff away from them.
Or at least trying to do good stuff. Fall in with the wrong people, it's just a matter of time before you figure out everyone has a huge tolerance for bullshit, and they need you for when that runs out. When you're on your own you'll fuck up plenty but it's just a lot better.
>>
>>37559767
>My life started falling apart participating in them.
NOT** participating. It's expensive.
>>
>>37557564
I don't really watch sports often. When I do its usually that I enjoy watching the team work, the struggle of both sides clash with only one will triumph, the strategy behind it. I don't really root for any teams, I just want to see who's better, who's the best, watch them fight for the top.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.