[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be mixed black >Be considered an outcast from the black

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 15

File: blackwojak.png (71KB, 1248x1504px) Image search: [Google]
blackwojak.png
71KB, 1248x1504px
>Be mixed black
>Be considered an outcast from the black community because into nerdy things and lighter skin tone
>Other races just lump you in with ghetto scum anyway
>In the dating world you're shunned by all except for black women and BBC chasers
>Black women eventually reject you once they find out you're into nerdy things and completely incompatible
>The black women you are compatible with don't like black men
>Can only really attract has been stacies, fat white women, and ghetto trash

I don't understand where the idea that blacks can't be robots come from? Where did this myth come from? I mean statistics show that white men are the most desired among all other races.
>>
Second puberty is doing wonders for me; time will make it all better buddy.
>>
>>37557554
It's not that I'm ugly, I'm fairly attractive. It's just my race and temperament prevent me from having successful relationships.

I wished I'd have born either fully white, typical dumb ghetto trash so I wouldn't be so self-aware, or not at all.
>>
>>37557525
I'm a back-end EE server system maintainer and live in an affluent area, the amount of white women that show interest/flirt is surreal
It's like they rarely get to see black men in real life and as soon as they do they try getting in your pants
I've even got offers from literal cuckolds
>>
>>37557623
I'm not looking for that, I understand that there are BBC chasers out there. But I don't want someone who just fetishizes me for my dick, I'm not even your typical "tall stronk black man" I'm 5"8, 150 pounds, and I have softer features. Most women want some 6"3 uber dark athletes. Not a discount black.

It's like there is no middle ground, they either want you for your cock and nothing else or they overlook you because you're black.
>>
>>37557659

I'm exactly the same anon, and I've had relationships. Gotta have personality
>>
>>37557525

You're mulatto not black. All mixed race people are incel ,but at least you're not hapa
>>
>>37557702
>You're mulatto not black

Well, that's not how Whites, Asians, Hispanics, and various other races see it. To them, I'm just another negro, albeit a somewhat lighter tone.
>>
>>37557719

This happens to all mixed-race individuals though.

If you're hapa in Japan, you're cumskin but in America you're chink. If you're not accepted by the black community, YOU ARE NOT BLACK AND YOU ARE MULATTO.
>>
>>37557719
>>37557729
Agreeing with this anon
Too black to be white, too white to be black.
Strangely enough, the group I fit in with most is pooinloo.
>>
>>37557596
I don't know what to say to you even over the internet. Sounds like you've had some rough experiences to make you think this way. I'd like to invite you to think of yourself as an individual, and stop generalizing.
>>
>>37557729
They don't shun me because I'm mulatto, they shun me because I'm not into basketball, football, "muh jays and weed" and all of this other bullshit that the black community harps over. I listen to metal and rock, watch anime, and am into math and science.
>>
>>37557758
Well, that's the thing, I do think of myself as an individual. But people look at me and they don't see an individual, they just see some black guy.

And to make matters worse, this is the only community where "incels" can gather and vent their frustration. But obviously, the majority of r9k hates black people because they are under the assumption we are all some privileged sex gods. Well, I'm here to tell you that isn't the case.
>>
File: IMG_20170514_163122.jpg (911KB, 2322x2580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170514_163122.jpg
911KB, 2322x2580px
>>37557805
If you're individualism were foundationally strong you wouldn't give a fuck, so I don't believe you. You attribute most of your shortcomings to your race, yet you somehow see passed it?

And I am a privileged sex God.
>>
>>37557903
your*

t. white side :]
>>
>>37557903
Because individuality doesn't matter when no one can look past your race. There are a rare few who do, but many who don't.

I could be one too if I wanted, but that's not fulfilling to me.
>>
>>37557525
your pickings are restricted to only mixed race chicks
fucking rip dude
>>
>>37557525
Try killing your self shitskin nigger tits WHITEPOWER
>>
This penis myth is such a ruse, has nobody even been in a gym shower? Were pretty much the same in all races

Dont understand why women fall for it, similar to how African women may lust after light skins
>>
OP, I'm a nerdy black guy too. My best piece of advice is to go to an HBCU. Everyone is friendly, and the sense of community is all inclusive (if you're black). I found myself there and got loads of confidence in my identity. Most of the people I met in my department were like me; they were geeky, oddballs who you could tell didn't fit the popular, black status quo. I'd reccomend it to any black youth unsure about their identity or place in the black community, OP.
>>
>>37557525
Simple. Blacks are all NEETs, but they are all literal Chads that get some loud woman of any color. They can't be into nerdy things because they are so obsessed with their culture and telling white people that they did absolutely nothing and that we should be bowing to the superior black NEET.

Who is the stereotypical white man? Probably a fat guy with a fedora and neck beard. We are the ones that stumble around women while you go around picking them up and then dumping them while calling them hoes for having three kids. Then you dump them with their white family, they must work their butts off to support your abuse, and you get away scott free while you pump and dump the next girl.

Blacks are Chads. There is a reason BBC is a thing. I can't believe you are anything else. I have lived in a ghetto neighborhood so long that I have become used to your type. I find it bothersome you are trying to take even being a loser away from me, like you take everything else, while basking in the glory of not working for any of it.
>>
File: revy.jpg (98KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
revy.jpg
98KB, 1680x1050px
>Both the black guys and the white guys turn their heads when a mixed girl enters the room
>Mixed guys are invisible unless you're Drake

Do you do the anime con thing, OP? It's the most bittersweet feel ever. Like you're a stranger and you're home at the same time. It's like 90% white and asian. There's usually some latin girls doing the gothic lolita/j-rock thing too but I doubt they'd like me either.
>>
File: DSCF7515.jpg (1MB, 3264x4896px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7515.jpg
1MB, 3264x4896px
>I don't understand where the idea that blacks can't be robots come from?

One of two places

1./pol/
2.just bants m8

Have you ever considered dating African women?

I ask this because I notice a lot of African couples where the man is much shorter than the woman.

It seems they generally like short stubby guys that make a lot of money.
>>
>>37558011
How much of a cuck are you? Do you have any self respect at all?
>>
>>37557805
Wait, wait wait.... THE MAJORITY OF /R9K/ IS BLACK. Have you not seen all the posts about NEETs? About everyone else being a cuck? I figure everyone I talk to on 4chan is black, I am pretty sure I am the only white person that likes coming here. Then again, /r9k/ is self-loathing, so I guess they hate blacks because they are black.
>>
>>37558011
You sounds brainwashed, seek help.
>>
>>37558011
Eh, these race threads get tiring really fast. It's a big circumlocution where people try to convey just how ass blasted they are that they cannot be what they do not work honestly for. Load YouTube and turn on some Elliott Hulse OP. Good luck in life.
>>
>>37558033
Not true, black women turn their heads too. White women will only turn their heads if you have green eyes and cum white skin though.
>>
>mixed
Black guy here, It's always the half-breeds getting pissy over this. Be yourself. If you need your race to make who you are, you're already fucked.
>>
>>37558057
I have self-respect. I also have a lot of loathing because blacks spend every waking moment bragging about how much better they are. The first person was black, the Statue of Liberty is a black woman, and we owe most of our inventions to the black man. They also love to praise their NEETdom while smoking/selling their pot.
>>
>>37558106
People seem to be missing the point here, even if we "be ourselves" no one is going to give a fuck. Did you not read the OP? Black women are vapid and diss you once they find out you're a nerd, nerdy black chicks only date white guys, and you can forget about whites and Asians. If you're lucky you could probably pull a nerdy mexican chick though.
>>
File: IMAG1095.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1095.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>37558117
Are you actually black? Not all black guys have big dicks btw I know it from first hand experience. And white men can be huge.
>>
>>37558137
Oh, so you're mad you can't get your dick wet. Half-nigga, get over yourself. pussy isn't all it's cracked up to be and you just made yourself even more of a crybaby. Fuck 'em. If they don't like you because of your interests, you should be distancing yourself from them as far as possible. You sound like the type of faggot who'll put on a facade just to get some overrated whore to fuck you for a while.

Get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>37558137
>you could probably pull a nerdy Mexican chick though
And suddenly OP realized all of his problems weren't so bad after all. The end.
>>
>>37558157
White boy, which of course causes you to feel resentment. But I must say I do not understand that defense, for even the belief of BBC means you got thousands flocking to you. I truthfully believe white men are unpopular in today's society, all the women want BBC.
>>
>>37558185
You just proved my point again, if I wanted to do that don't you think would have just sucked it up, pretended to be some typical ghetto scumbag and nail one of these trash black whores? Getting my dick wet isn't hard, getting something meaningful IS though.
>>
>>37558239
You know how you get something meaningful? Working hard. If you're not willing to go through hardship, you deserve to be laughed at, ridiculed and scorned. I've met other halfies that have shown some success, and being half-breeds didn't keep them from succeeding any more or any less. You're just scared of rejection.

Light skin is always thinner.
>>
>>37558202
Or maybe that's all just in your head.
>>
>>37558323
"Working hard" is so vague. What do you mean by "working hard"?

That seems to be everyone's stock answer for a man whenever he's going through some sort of hardship.

Imagine being at home right, relaxing, enjoying a nice cup of hot coco. When all of a sudden these douchebags in white robes and mask barge into your home, knock you out, then kidnap you. Now imagine you wake up in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, you're naked, you have nothing on you, nothing. Imagine you hear on a loud speaker you hear some dude in a raspy voice say "Survive", just that one word, survive.

There are other people in the woods too. Now some of those people were actually thrown in with clothes on at least, some were thrown in with semi-automatic handguns, some were only given toy swords. Some are already set with all they need to reach their goal, not you though, you just have to "work hard."

Nobody asks to be born, so it's easy for someone who's won the genetic lottery or who had a silver spoon in their mouth since birth to tell someone to "just work harder" to someone who has all the disadvantages in life.
>>
File: marriage4.png (228KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
marriage4.png
228KB, 1600x1067px
>>37558239
>meaningful IS though.
you need to stop being thirsty. it isn't just hard for you it's hard for anybody because the quality has dropped. nobody basically is finding somebody meaningful. our generation isn't 70 years ago where you get married at 20 to your sweetheart. those times are gone time to get with reality now and realize you may never find "meaningful". most women are shitty so if they're attractive there's lots of competition. nobody wants a 30 year old used up whore and all the young girls are out looking for 10's and partying until they hit 30
>>
>>37558202
What's the point of having that mentality? Why don't you man up and accept your small dick and work with it and stop trying to project it onto your entire race. Your dick is small and limp cause you beat it too much.
>>
>>37557805
availability bias, brother. the typical black person that stands out in the average american mind here is Tyrone from the football team or ghetto-ass niggers.

there was a black girl who was obsessed with anime at my school.

the most important thing is don't waste energy comparing yourself to your peers. improve yourself, dress well, etc. fight against the odds. but do it for yourself.
>>
>>37557525
I see nerdy black guys and girls together all the time. Stop using that as an excuse
>>
>>37558478
You forget the broken statcies who are attractive and loyal, only thing is they are probably anxious, depressed, and crazy as fuck.
>>
>>37557903
*past
t. an actual real white person
>>
>>37557805
People differentiate between mulatto and blacks.
>>
File: hyskoa.png (88KB, 350x408px) Image search: [Google]
hyskoa.png
88KB, 350x408px
>>37558469
>so it's easy for someone who's won the genetic lottery or who had a silver spoon in their mouth since birth to tell someone to "just work harder" to someone who has all the disadvantages in life.
Half-nigga, I'm black and posting on /r9k/. You literally have it better than damn near half the people browsing this site, and you still manage to fuck it up. That's a feat in its own right. Congratulations.
>>
>>37558454
Well, I am surrounded by successful blacks and am posting on a basket weaving forum. What part is in my head? When I went to school, they could call me cracker and treat me as the inferior being. Now they are NEETs and still disrespect me. I want to believe that a black can see me as a human, but what I have seen makes me question if they don't seek to destroy every bit of happiness that exists in my life simply to prove they can.
>>
>>37558555
shikata ga nai. all one can do in their individual situation is try their best.

focusing on how other people have it better or worse is the devil and distracts you from your own path.
>>
>>37558570
So when someone disrespects you you roll over and die like a bitch? Why don't you man the fuck up? Who was even talking shit to you on here? You disgust me.
>>
>>37558570
How could cracker mean you are inferior when cracker means the one who cracks the whip on the slave's back?
>>
>>37557729

There's no such fucking thing as quadroon pride you fuck head. The fun thing about being mixed race is you tend to be in a community that is predominantly one or the other, your parents aren't going to find some mythical half breed community so you aren't treated like differently.

And that's just skin color, that's not even getting into physical and mental differences, like OP being a dark skinned nerd with a tiny cock.

People don't like shit that is different. People really don't like shit that is different, but still close enough that they can relate too. Being a black GANGSTA in a hillbilly school will get you called nigger, being a mulatto GANGSTA in a hillbilly school gets your ass beat.
>>
>>37558505
I didn't say my dick wasn't minuscule, admittedly it is. But the problem isn't just the size of one's genitals, but the fact that women hear black men got the big ones and thus go for them. Even the married ones go for black men. All the while they are going "SHEEEET" at all the pussy they are lapping up, which women eat up since they psychologically trick themselves to believing it is bigger than it actually is, then coming on here to talk about how they are still losers and much bigger losers than a white boy could ever be. Black men are the Chads and 99% of the posters on /r9k/. All because you are enjoying the genocide of our race.
>>
>>37558626
Nah. I personally like mulattos better than niggers. I just hate how they always side with blacks.
>>
>>37558576

He's black, OP. That's sorta their whole cultural stick.
>>
>>37558626
So move to a place that's more tolerant. I've never seen that sort of racism in my area.
>>
File: Lebron-James.png (600KB, 607x607px) Image search: [Google]
Lebron-James.png
600KB, 607x607px
>>37558647
Your dick can't be smaller than Lebron's dick
>>
>>37558607
That is what it means? I always thought it was the whiteness of a Saltine Cracker.
>>37558597
Because the police are on their side and if you try anything, you get arrested because you were the "racist". Nobody really talks to me shit on here, at least not more than the normal culture, but then again I don't go self-promoting I am white in every thread due to the knowledge that it instills hatred towards me.
>>
>>37558657

Blacks buddy up faster than whites. I don't know if it's a cultural thing or some sort of genetic predisposition.
>>
>>37558647
So man up and fuck girls with your little dick. It's really not that difficult. Most women are very undersexed nowadays. And there literally aren't enough black men to take up all the white women. White women outnumber black men in America 5 to 1.
>>
>>37558681
Kek, but "BBC doesn't exist". Remember?
>>
>>37558692
I have never heard anyone as pathetic as you and I've heard some pathetic people. Yes. Cracker comes from the slave master cracker the whip down on the slave.
>>
>>37558657
Because most white people don't consider mulattos "Just mulattos" they just consider them another variant of a nigger. So they act the part.
>>
>>37558681
Jesus
and he's not even fully erect
>>
File: shit test.png (750KB, 623x801px) Image search: [Google]
shit test.png
750KB, 623x801px
>>37558137
H-how do i deal with black women's shit testing?
>>
>>37558706
Undersexed? It is a sexual revolution out there, women are proud to show they are not racist and thus go with mixed families as often as they can. Black men usually take multiple white women and play them all on strings. As I said, they are Chad.
>>
>>37557525
You sound like a nigger my man
>>
>>37558724
Well, at least that is something, even if it basically just means my ancestors did horrible things to them and now they deserve to treat me like trash.
>>
>>37558741
>shit testing

If a woman does this, drop her.
>>
>>37558728
no most mulattos are raised by single mothers so they're poor people who live on welfare and grow in shitty places where ghetto culture is their culture. if you're born into a world and that's all you got then that's all you got

there's also the aspect of you're not white and white people don't treat you like you are. you're a nigger to them even if you look like you're from southern europe/the middle east. the "one drop" rule means one drop and then you're black and that's pretty much the cultural standard.

i consider mixed people to be mixed and not "black", but being "black" gets you a lot of benefits in society with affirmative action too.
>>
>>37558744
You are literally so stupid it's incredible. Do you have a brain in your head or do you just parrot whatever other self loathing idiots come up with? 10% of children are by mixed race families. The most popular mix is white men with Asian women.
>>
>>37558763
Why are you so pathetic? Why can't you just be a man? Why do you have to say the most pathetic thing you can come up with all the time?
>>
>>37558780
That statistic doesn't make any sense. That doesn't explain all these white women with black men. Unless perhaps she is willing to sleep with a white male to pump out a baby, then make him pay while she sleeps with black Chad?
>>
>>37557771
We would be boys
>>
>>37558836
Because white women with black men is forced by Jewish pornographers to make white men feel bad about themselves. Most cucks are men who have a fetish for black men and have them fuck their wives to satisfy their own perversion.
>>
>>37558795
Because men have to open doors without breaking them.
>>
>>37558780

That's because most white women just want to fuck blackmen. The average Stacy or the Stacy wannabe is smart enough to know that big dick Tyrone who refuses to say what he does for a living, but doesn't own anything other than sweats isn't going to provide for them.

Birth Control is practically free, and for many it lessens the severity of periods. So why the fuck wouldn't they aim for Dan in accounting once their cunt has had it's fill? Or not because KEK.
>>
>>37557771
Wow look at you. Who cares what you like?
>>
>>37558867
That is porn. I am talking about reality. Every relationship I see in the ghetto is a white girl with some black Chad. I haven't seen a white guy with anyone.
>>
>>37558879
You have to be a man and pursue women if you want to get pussy. They are not that picky and there are not as many of these "Tyrones" in real life as in your fairy tale. The average black man in America is 5 10 vs 5 11 for white men. So think about that
>>
>>37558894
So go score women you fucking idiot. You live in the ghetto?
>>
>>37558931
>The average black man in America is 5 10 vs 5 11 for white men. So think about that
I don't know what that has to do with anything, but okay. Not the same anon you replied to.
>>
>>37558894
I haven't been around the ghetto too much but I fucked a Latina from the ghetto and a little blonde chick.
>>
>>37558931
So if you are a short white man, you are basically just on par with the black man...
>>
>>37558952
Height is very sought after in men.
>>
>>37558955
>>37558945
You guys don't get it because you all are black. 4chan is a black man's site.
>>
>>37558964
And that doesn't mean a thing if you don't have charm or charisma.
>>
>>37558970
I'm white you stupid piece of shit. What is it with this cuckery? Are you a blonde? Only a blonde could be this big of a queer.
>>
>>37558993
So get some charm and charisma.
>>
File: 3fb.jpg (153KB, 953x772px) Image search: [Google]
3fb.jpg
153KB, 953x772px
>>37559000
Look at that bottom right image and what you just said. You aren't acknowledging it, but you are black.
>>
>>37557623
>I'm a back-end EE server system maintainer and live in an affluent area, the amount of white women that show interest/flirt is surreal
Why lie on an anonymous kangaroo farming forum ?
>It's like they rarely get to see black men in real life and as soon as they do they try getting in your pants
Gb2/pol/ with your fantasies, learn to lie better, everybody knows black people are everywhere, not an exotic sight.
>>
File: 14968506715451631999899.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
14968506715451631999899.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>37559024
Black as the night.
>>
>>37559010
Exactly. Don't mislead that other anon. You need one thing with the other, never one thing alone.
>>
>>37559044
Timestamp it, then I will believe you. It is nice to potentially see a fellow white person here among all the blacks wishing us dead.
>>
>>37559047
If you're 6 5 you could probably score girls with little or no charisma but some of these autists think that saying hello to a girl is impressive.
>>
>>37557525
>tfw iktfb
That is why my girlfriend is latina (dominican).
The best of both worlds, she is latina, she is a bit black, she is foreign and she is a traditional girlfriend.

Fuck black bitches, fuck white hoes, fuck fetishists, fuck cucks, fuck white sjws coddling us, fuck the niggers calling you "white" for picking up a book and going to college.
>>
>>37559063
The majority of people on r9k are white. It's only recently I've seen more blacks here.
>>
File: IMG_1958.png (140KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1958.png
140KB, 720x1280px
>>37557525
>tfw I know these feels OP
>>
This is why race mixing isn't good
>>
>>37559085
Well, I have been heavily confused. That is a bit more comforting to know.
>>
>>37559131
You're obviously not too bright. Is it because you grew up around blacks that you think they're the majority?
>>
>>37558537
Thank God for the white man creating a language full of homophones.
>>
>>37559167
Pretty much. Been surrounded by blacks my whole life. Few people in my school were white, everyone in my building complex is black or a white girl with a black guy, and my family is the only white one around as far as I am aware.

You expect me to be bright? I was public schooled while living in a ghetto.
>>
>>37559331
You couldn't even get some black girls as the token white guy?
>>
>>37559331
Well white people are still a majority of the US population.
>>
>>37559360
Nope. They went for all the black guys too.

In fact, the only place that is a majority of people white is my job, blacks being NEETs and all. We are a bunch of white males with no GF. If all of them can't get one, how can I? Some of the oldest are balding here.
>>
>>37559404
I don't have that much trouble with girls and I'm white. You just gotta learn to talk to them and be more dominant.
>>
>>37559402
You sure wouldn't know that from where I live. Then you hear that rap is the big thing, that there is a movie commemorating Tupac coming out, and all these places talking about black pride. I feel like a Jew surrounded by the Nazi party.
>>
>>37559416
The problem I find is that they are all taken by the black guys around here. I don't know where the single females are. Been a question I have been asking since puberty.
>>
>>37557525

My bf is a nerdy mulatto and i met him while playing a game online.
His personality meant so much more to me than the fact that hes mixed. (I do playfully tease him about his negro hair though)
Focus on doing the things you like in a social way and you'll run into someone that likes you for you.
>>
>>37559423
Why didn't you try getting into black culture?
https://youtu.be/BuSBo8AVpV0
>>
>>37559437
Just talk to some random girls. Go to the gym and get in shape.
>>
>>37558517
I think it's a law that every school has to have 1 black weeb girl
>>
>>37559441
Don't try to be racist if you're a nigger fucker. White men can be racist and duck nigger women but if you insert a darkies penis into your vagina you are the black man's bitch. Don't disgrace white people even further. Just be a nigger lover and keep your mouth shut.
>>
>>37557525
>be black
>don't act like a black and don't dress like your typical hoodscum
>move to a white area

wow, that shit sure was hard man, I can really feel da struggle
>>
>>37559448
Simple, I just never liked black culture. I don't get it, I don't like it. I still have no idea why people wear beanies or twerk or use kik. It is as alien to me as martians.
>>37559468
But those random girls are with Chad and not single. As for a gym, I can imagine all the black Chads are there, and I am absolutely retarded in the meatspace to the point I cannot do a pushup.
>>
>>37557525
Cause robots are a bunch of inbred fags who blame their problems on everyone except them
Why be a part of a community that actively hates you
>>
>>37559522
But then you come on here and post "da" and "shit was hard", two phrases blacks use a lot.
>>
>>37559551
I think it's ironic
>>
I don't know. I think it's less important to be involved in black culture to get black girls than it has ever been. Most kids nowadays are raised by the Internet so regardless of race they have similar ideas, tastes, etc. Just move to a liberal area and level up your fitness, career and learn how to not be an awkward shy fuck in conversations and actually escalate and you should have no problem getting girls. These problems are all in your head. Identifying as a "robot" is a self-pity in an extreme form.
>>
>>37559491

Who said anything about being racist? I treat him with upmost respect. I said playfully tease not like i call him names. My post is just meant to encourage op, dont be so triggered
>>
>>37559551
well obviously I have to make it known to everyone in the thread that I am in fact a black, now don't propose me for cuckolding your wife silly boys~
>>
On the subject of being mulatto, everybody who's sees me online considers me black, all my white friends consider me black and the few black friends I have consider me black as well. Granted, I do say "nigga" around my friends, so I think my black and mulatto friends just found it easier to accept me as a black man. Also I have a negro hairstyle.

I think it depends on how you see yourself. A lot of black are willing to accept mulattos as being black from what I've seen in the media as long as they "embrace their heritage" or whatever, and I do believe myself to be black.

Of course, personality-wise, I couldn't be whiter.
>>
>>37559529
So you don't want to put in any effort. You blame blacks but you don't want to assimilate into their culture. It's your own fault. You need to make something of yourself. You're just expecting it to be handed to you on a silver platter. The white man in the music video is accepted in the ghetto and has a kid with a black woman. Why can't you do the same?
>>
>>37559579
You use the word Negro.
>>
>>37559593
Is this friend serious
>>
>>37559593
It isn't my fault that my tastes simply don't align to the black man's tastes. The only thing we got in common is fried chicken. But then that is racist and thus I can't relate the one way I could actually relate to them.
>>
>>37557525
>Can only really attract has been stacies, fat white women, and ghetto trash
i dont see the problem here
>>
>>37557525
I wish these psyop threads would be deleted on sight
>>
>>37559628
You don't always get to like what you want to like. You have to adjust to the culture of your surroundings so you can get yours.
>>
>>37558011
this is the funniest thing ive read all week. thanks
>>
>>37559641
Yeah, maybe not to you because you can't attract anything.
>>
>>37558011
I'm white and a NEET though.
>>
>>37559628
You'd rather be a cuck who says actual cuck shit than learn black culture?
>>
>>37558081
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha
You actually believe this
>r9k is mostly blacks
How delusional are you?
R4.5k is mostly /pol/ and /gif/ tranny boards

I'd say 2% of 4chan is black
>>
>>37559845
What is cuck shit? Fried chicken? Sorry, I like fried chicken.
>>37559694
You can't force yourself to dislike something you don't.
>>37559829
White NEET? You must be one of those Eminem types.
>>37559793
Glad you enjoyed. Just stating what I have seen.
>>
>>37559917
Shrugs, it was just the way people typed. They all seemed like black people to me.
>>
>>37559928
Cuck shit like this faggot
>>37558011
>>
>>37559604

Sticks and stones my nigga
>>
>>37560011
They tell us they are superior, that doesn't mean they are superior. They can't take away my culture, unlike what some anons want me to do.
>>
>>37560103
So why did you go on a cuck rant you pathetic faggot?
>>
>>37560143
I didn't. But if you are interested in my sexuality so much, perhaps you are finding more than I said. Perhaps you aren't... but in that case you are a Jew trying to get me cucked. I ain't being cucked. I don't have any woman to be cucked.
>>
>>37559593

Go back to Detroit, Tyrone. Black culture is one of the biggest reasons currently observable as to why culture is something to be thrown in the garbage as opposed to preserved.

I am 100% sure that if you gave blacks (who actually think Black culture is something to be proud of) in the US their own state and kept them fairly isolated that their culture would devolve into shitmud huts and starving children on the street in less than two generations. If it was in a state that had any sort of snow fall, they would be extinct by then.
>>
>>37560642
Oh would it? Look up Desoto Texas, Look up Black Wallstreet before your racist kin blew it up.
>>
>>37557525
>In the dating world you're shunned by all except for black women and BBC chasers
Stop lying you worthless abomination, I see plenty of halfcasts dating snownigger females.
>>
>>37557525
>attract anybody at all
>thinks of self as a robot

not how it works
>>
>>37560758

>one town

I'm laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes.
>>
>>37560872
They were only allowed "one town" point is your racist rhetoric and actual reality are totally different things. They can do well on their own, they've shown to do well on their own.
>>
>>37560896

Can do and will do is two totally different things. I guess it's the white man's fault for not letting this success be a more common place thing. The simple fact that a riot, which granted was extremely shitty, is still be lauded today as to why there aren't more successful black cities is completely telling of black culture.
>>
If you half niggers would at least stop siding with niggers and not be such liberal, mass immigration loving pieces of shit, you would be pretty cool.
>>
>>37560984

Put it this way, it's black people's fault that they are still where they are. It's your ancestor's fault as to why they are there in the first place.
>>
>>37560896
>muh racist
What are you, a fucking kike communist? Because that word got manifested into the political world by a filthy commie jew.
>>
>>37561050
Yeah yeah we get it, jews run the world and you're salty that you're not on top anymore.
>>
>>37557983
Not OP
But
I went to a camp at one in the South and i ended up hating black people
>>
>>37557554
Second puberty?

>>37557525
Dude you're lightskinned. Black girls like that. Obama trailblazed for you. He's an introverted geek who talks white and was raised around whites and some asians. Just try to pull off the 2007 Obama "young intellectual" facade and you'll be good. Fuck Obama's politics though - I'm just saying you can use his image to your advantage. Please just don't go full BLM or SJW or whatever.
>>
>>37561238
What happened?
orignalalala
>>
>>37558011
This is the weirdest post I've seen on /r9k/ all month.
>>
File: 1487705789125.jpg (27KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1487705789125.jpg
27KB, 555x555px
>>37557525
You need to seriously get it on with the BBC chaseers. If you fuck them hard enough and long enough they will want to keep you around.

Relationnships with inter-racial are usually on the rocks because of the Guy not the girl. You're the guy so you can intentionally set the course to keep it going.

Avoid arguments, even if you're acting/being Alpha, your decision about something can be staunch and reek of "ill keep going this way whether I tell you otherwise". No arguing is needed then because she knows you're a mountain on that subject. Stating things as matter of fact and not needing to back it up.

> also remember girls are feeling creatures, they're never wrong about their feelings, so you cant argue with them mentally about that
>>
>>37562935
>If you fuck them hard enough and long enough they will want to keep you around.
The real question is whether I'll want to be around them.
A lot of those women aren't exactly quality relationship material, they're really only good for Tyrones to pump and dump.
>>
File: IMG_20170601_220902979.jpg (90KB, 1345x2392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170601_220902979.jpg
90KB, 1345x2392px
>>37557525
>Blacks can't be robots
One day we will have this world, brother.
>>
You are actually blessed. Remember all those media stories about successful "blacks"? All mullatoes. Every single one of them. Just like you.
>>
>>37563374
Well, I'll correct: It is not dodging a bullet, but at least the bullet did not go to your brains.
>>
>>37557525
>Be considered an outcast from the black community because into nerdy things and lighter skin tone
Fucking bull, you high yellow niggas get all the love, try being an darkie among blacks, that's shit hurts.They fucking used me as a synonym for ugly in my high-school because of how dark I was. Even the teachers chuckled at my abuse.
>>
>>37557525
another self victimizing spear chucker
>>
>>37563272
greasy greaseball, wash your hair
>>
>>37557525
Race is literally the most important aspect of life. It is more important than money, religion, education, or intelligence in determining your outcome in life. Just look at how white people worship Donald Trump. They obey the Aryan King because Donald Trump is a selfless man who puts the white race before anything else. Trump would never manipulate or trick his fellow white man for money. He puts his own interests to the side to give a better future for working class whites. You need to bow down to Obama the master of the black race. He has the solution to all of your problems.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3024x2833px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3024x2833px
>>37563818
We're at a level of political discourse in America in which I can't tell if this is satire or not desu
>>
>>37563272
t. Native American homosexual who think watching a white dickelt shove a cactus up his ass is revenge for the fact that his race is virtually dead.
>>
>>37557623
Where do you live?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>37557525
If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, cuz I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one.
t. black guy
>>
>>37561318
> everybody pissed me off
> everyone was toxic to some degree
> they made us do a dance class
> all the bitches go after tyrone
>>
>>37561318
>>37565989
>Also some people were hyper aggressive
>And girls came to the small friend group i had and everyone started cooning and acting like assholes to show off
>so me and the other black bot there became loners for the rest of the week
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.