[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you suddenly got the gf of your dreams, what would truthfully

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12

File: 1481305140965.jpg (199KB, 1023x826px) Image search: [Google]
1481305140965.jpg
199KB, 1023x826px
If you suddenly got the gf of your dreams, what would truthfully change in your life?

Would it fix any of your problems? Or maybe it'd give you motivation to get your shit together?
>>
>>37557219

also pls don't answer "my dream gf is rich so I'd be rich too hurr durr" or some other variation of this bullshit, I'm talking about mainly mentally and emotionally changes
>>
>>37557219
would definitely motivate me to get my shit together.
>>
Hopefully we'd be complimentary. She'd fill in gaps in my personality and I'd do the same for her, e.g. she'd be very motivated to organise things but a bit unstable, and I'd be awful at coordinating but act as a rock for her to hold on to.
>>
It'd give me some motivation for sure, as well as make it easier to cope with life in general.

I do generally have my life in order, it just feels like it's all for nothing.
Knowing that the effort I make is going to go towards building a life together, and eventually a family, would feel so much better than going through every day knowing all I'm working for is to be able to come home to my empty house at the end of the day, kill time with hobbies I haven't enjoyed in years, then go to bed alone.
>>
>Got one
>Still didn't have enough motivation
>She got bored and left

I think I'm hopeless
>>
>>37557219
Well, having some basic human connection for once in my life, having someone actually caring about me and appreciate who I am sure would be nice. It's a primal need and it's severely underestimated how necessary having a "tribe" is for a fulfilled life, which also includes a mate.
>>
>I wouldn't have time to lurk 4chan, play vidya, wank or cry
>I'd have far more reason to work/study for my new aspirations

probably
>>
File: 8Fv1e7Dv6.jpg (871KB, 1277x849px) Image search: [Google]
8Fv1e7Dv6.jpg
871KB, 1277x849px
>>37557219

I would start working out ,eating better and taking better care of myself overall, because I'd want too look good for her

Also I'd go out a lot more and become better socially because I'd actually have someone to talk/hang out with

And I'd work a lot harder on college, to get a good job and give her a nice future

But mostly, I would feel better about myself/not think about suicide constantly because I'd have something to look forward to in life

So yeah, I think getting a gf would fix a lot of my problems, but I'm probably idealizing it too much
>>
>Would it fix any of your problems?
no. but i would probably try a lot harder to fix my problems
>>
>>37557219
>If you suddenly got the gf of your dreams, what would truthfully change in your life?
I would get into more fights with mother and brothers, because they can't stand my life improving in any way and not serving as their punching bag and emotional tampon.

There's a reason why I pursue money and not """"love"""".
>>
>>37557219
Actually, I am pretty sure it would cause more problems. Now you need to worry you are constantly satisfactory or lose what you hold dear. Now you have someone to give you attention, but which you worry if you are giving them something in return or are hurting them simply by existing. Plus she is probably vanilla and you cannot stand vanilla, instead just wanting to rape her and now having urges to do it due to her always being around. You might have thoughts passing through your head just to question how much she would let you do, would she let you kill her? You might end up going to jail for murder because you wanted to test that theory.

Some of us wouldn't mind the companionship, but seek to not have GFs because we are monsters that would hurt them. I enjoy heavily the fantasy of having a GF. I don't believe, even if given the chance, I would want one in reality. It would just be more temptation for me to lose total control.
>>
Not now! The FFXIV expansion is out in a week. Tell her I will get back to her in a few months
>>
>>37557451
I still remember what my mother said when she kicked me out of her house about a decade ago. "If I find out you have a girlfriend, I am reporting you for spousal abuse."
>>
I'm already walking the slow plod to success because I have nothing else to live for. A gf would make the slow plod faster for sure, but wouldn't make everything instantly perfect. Big help? Yes.
>>
>>37557503
Mine would probably try to be as sweet as possible to lure me back into this den of snakes, or forget about me asap.
When I found a job abroad she never answered my e-mails, sms or phonecalls. The one time she picked up, she literally handed the phone to my toddler brother, and we haven't talked in 4 months. That was a wake-up call for me, she doesn't care when I'm out of her reach.
>>
>>37557219
oneitis gives me motivation and makes me feel better
i assume gf could have a positive effect on me at least initially
>>
File: 1485339237001.jpg (311KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1485339237001.jpg
311KB, 560x560px
I guess I'd start working and studying again, probably start lifting and running.
>>
>>37557471

An ideal gf would be more than happy to play with you,or just watching you play
>>
>>37557219
My ideal gf is someone who motivates me and doesn't leave me if someone better comes along. Everything would change.
>>
>>37557568
Much the same, I called up the bitch recently to tell her my life is actually pretty successful even though she tried to make me fail. I am just glad things worked out as well as they did, when I lived with her she would often call the cops because "I hit her". She would self-inflect woulds just to try to report that her teenage son was trying to abuse her. If it wasn't for my father stopping that madness and having good relations with the police, I would probably have spent my childhood in juvie and my adulthood in jail.
>>
>>37557592
The problem is that an ideal GF would have an interest in the game, play at a faster pace than me because she wants to go faster, and then spoil everything for me. This is why I say to never go after any female that has any interest in the fiction you do, they will spoil everything.
>>
>>37557219

Maybe she's not my dream gf, but she is really great. A smart, nice 6/10 virgin.

But I want to break up with her already. Sex is such a god damn chore sometimes and we're only 2 months in and I already feel like the commitment is way too crushing.
>>
>>37557656
that's not ideal at all
>>
>>37557557
Honestly nobody in my family should have bred. Mother probably has some sort of NPD, father's role in my life is non-existant. He only pays for this shitheap and only cares about his bike if he's home.
Mother shittalks her parents, how bad she had it for her entire life, but she never fucking moved out of their house, she built her house connected to them, so this Stockholm syndrome and aversion towards change for the better is the upbringing she gave us. My older brother acts very autistic sometimes, he's basically a wizard NEET, but she spoils him, buys him motorcycles, gives him a hefty allowance, openly says she doesn't want us to move out. My younger brother she had in her 40's and he's actually retarded a bit, he looks up to my older brother so since some time, I have to deal with two autismos, on top of my robot self.
I'm probably a sociopath by now, but I'm self-aware enough to admit I would only hurt someone who would care about me, especially while still living with my parents, so my only goal is to be able to afford moving out without announcing that, and try to piece myself together in some studio apartment for some time.
My mother still acts salty I'm uncomfortable going on family vacations when I'm 25.
>>
>>37557656

Why is your ideal gf a spoiling piece of shit? Anyways,that sounds like a retarded reason to turn someone down
>>
>>37557219
Depends on the gf. She could be the type to motivate me to be more social, to hang with her friends and try new things. And if she's attractive there's no doubt I would get a confidence boost
>>
File: 346758.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
346758.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>37557679

you should originally leave
>>
>>37557688
Well, it is "ideal" enough to have someone who actually likes what you like. That is so hard to find. You are absolutely crazy to believe she will both like it and care enough about you to not spoil it. I mean, this is the exact same reason why friends are a pain, because every time you talk to them they are itching to tell you about the final boss until it eats them up and they sperg it out.

People are assholes and will ruin everything you love. Learn to love fiction and forget people, or love people and forget enjoying fiction. There is no way you can have and eat your cake.
>>
>>37557219
I have an awesome gf. I'm still brocken and depressed. Here you are
>>
>>37557695
She spoils because she loves the thing you love so much and really wants to talk about it with you. It doesn't help she doesn't really have much else to talk about. Oh, don't worry, she will turn you down after the game is finished because there is nothing else to relate to. There is no way she actually likes multiple things you do. If she does, you might want to get out before she causes globalthermal nuclear warfare with every series you were passionate for.

My ideal gf could care less what I do. She likes staring out into space and not talking much. She may scream out sometimes because she is afraid she has died and everyone forgot she exist. Then you hit her to make her feel pain, which in turn cheers her up as she realizes she is still in reality. Then she feels sad because she realizes reality is terrible.
>>
File: 1493985667087.png (43KB, 287x290px) Image search: [Google]
1493985667087.png
43KB, 287x290px
>>37557716
Maybe beat the game earlier than your fucking friends if you don't want to be spoiled?
You sound autistic and remind me of my brother. I can't get him to play fucking Hotline Miami for years, and it's a 2-hour long game, yet he still says he likes video games. No you don't, you faggot, you're a NEET and you can't find time to play a game.
>>
>all these people doing it wrong
You get better, work harder, make yourself look good, get that job and financial security, ensure your future, etc. BEFORE you get the girl. This shit attracts them and makes them want to stay. If you do this after you've landed them they'll just see a shit human being attempting to not be shit.
>>
>>37557219
I can't really get a dream gf because I'm a pedo lol. :'c
>>
>>37557219
>tfw actually got together with the girl of my dreams
>my literal oneitis
>tfw this place fucked my perspective on life so badly
>tfw she tells me she cares and loves me and that I make her happy
>does nothing to indicate the opposite
>tfw still don't believe her

fuck you you fucking idiots.
>>
>>37557679

i feel sorry for her. you should break up for her
>>
>>37557790
Get a dream loli
>>
>>37557219

I don't think this is how it works, motivation, value and self-worth all have to come from within. When you can achieve those yourself (which definitely takes a lot of work), people will flock to you. Real confidence has to come from you and not from a relationship, your career, or something else outside you.

This is a rational way of looking at it, obviously, and even while saying that,I myself still struggle with finding this kind of willpower and I'd love to magically get a 10/10 gf , but we have to be realistic, it's not gonna happen until we change ourselves
>>
>>37557766
Some of us like to walk around and smell the roses, or perhaps we have a specific order we want to do things in. We shouldn't need to rush through things because otherwise our friends will treat us with complete disrespect and take a dump over everything we obsess over. You remind me of why I cut off normies or friends in the first place, you expect me to change my attitude for your expectations instead of letting me have my enjoyment. They call this stuff entertainment and you are treating it like I have an obligation to rush through this stuff. I "don't like games" just because I didn't blast through "a 2 hour game" just to say I beat it? Truthfully, you don't like games because you don't stick with one long, you have no commitment, and no passion for what you are doing. You are consuming them too fast and probably will flip like a sperg-lord if this month didn't release any new content you love, while I have a backlog that can last me the rest of my life.
>>
Got the girl of my dreams. It made a lot of my self loathing go away, but my self loathing was most of my motivation and now I'm a pathetic fuck as far as I'm concerned and my movies are shit.
>>
File: Live-Fishing-Worms-as-Bait.jpg (37KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
Live-Fishing-Worms-as-Bait.jpg
37KB, 600x401px
>>37557727
>>37557801
>>37557875

Here's your (You), now please go away
>>
File: 1495051013501.jpg (25KB, 403x296px) Image search: [Google]
1495051013501.jpg
25KB, 403x296px
>>37557904
Dont be a dick, anon.
>>
File: 1495208971532b.jpg (68KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
1495208971532b.jpg
68KB, 431x450px
>>37557904
If you wanna circlejerk about the perfect girl and not listen to the reality of it, then fuck right off.
>>
File: 023.jpg (88KB, 474x482px) Image search: [Google]
023.jpg
88KB, 474x482px
>>37557834
I wish. Why isn't this comment original I really want it to be.
>>
>>37557219
I've been getting my shit together a bit quicker since meeting my oneitis, if I were with her it'd probably kick that process into high gear. Biggest thing would be the confidence boost. >>37557779 makes a good point though, I should be established in my dream career in two years if everything goes well and then hopefully I'll meet her again and we might finally have a chance. I just wish I could be with her now but that's definitely not happening anytime in the immediate future.
>>
>>37557219
If I got the girl of my dreams it would fix all of my problems.
My problem is that I want to feel protected by my gf.
>>
>>37557219
It would probably help me delete my ex-girlfriends out of my mind and harddrive.
>>
>>37557219
it would increase my sociability from zero to max.
>>
>>37557313
A-a-are you my s-soul mate?
I love to organize things...
>>
File: tmp_15353-images-1032900127.jpg (11KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15353-images-1032900127.jpg
11KB, 640x360px
I legit don't fucking want a girlfriend

I can imagine the pain in the ass that would be having to give her attention and how she would be a cunt about me doing things that I like, alone

I'm in this dark, dirty pit by myself and I don't want to share any of the dirt
>>
File: Smug Erika.png (173KB, 326x329px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Erika.png
173KB, 326x329px
>>37557219
In reality it would probably worsen my quality of life, I would immediately be terrified that I am neglecting her given how distant I usually am yet would be very cautious about being around them a lot so would panic quite quickly. Then there's managing time, reading books, work and whatever niche I feel like learning about which I prioritize far more. My shit is already together frankly and I'd probably be doing all of the chores under the concern that she wouldn't do them to the extent I desire (given my very repetitive behavior and perfectionism that is essentially given). Honestly the thought of sexual intercourse has never really entered my mind and while I'm sure it would be nice to cuddle up to someone in bed and have free access to intimacy it wouldn't really do a lot for me nor would it cover the sheer anxiety resulting from the situation, I've long come to peace with the fact that I will never be in a relationship and die alone, its unfortunate since I would like to have children though I'm not really able to talk to girls (unless I make it clearly platonic) and can feel pretty ill around them otherwise. I have no idea what a dream girlfriend for me would be and they would probably lose interest when they realise how socially incompetent I am.

Oh, and I've never understood this aspect of having a "rich" girlfriend, perhaps its an American thing though if I were to have a girlfriend I'd want them to be poorer than I given that I would feel less of a pest and more of a provider.

>>37557801
I can imagine this except greentext no.3, I take everything here with a pinch of salt.

>>37559039
Also this to some extent, my personality can be easily misconceived as depressive since I don't bother with social cues, the silence would be near constant unless she finds a way to make me lecture her on 3D modelling programs.
>>
It'd fix my only problem and all of my problems at the same time.
>>
>>37557219
>have the chance to get her now
>I know she's way out of my league and I don't know why she likes me
>if I fuck this up I can just off myself so why should I try
>>
>>37557219
wew I'd fuck it up so fast
>>
I wouldn't have to kill myself later this year if so.
>>
>>37557219
It would possibly motivate me, but even if I met the girl of my dreams I peobably wouldn't attempt to date her, because I understand less than nothing about what being in a relationship means or why it is desireable.. She would have to put in all the effort and teach me, but the problem is she's supposed to have as much experience as me.
>>
>>37557219
>what would truthfully change in your life
I would have a gf.
>Would it fix any of your problems
My only problem is procrastinating, and I'm still getting nothing but As and Bs. I'm in the last rounds of interviewing for a dope as fuck IT job, and I still have a year left of my degree.
>>
>>37557219
Look, I'm a normie and didn't read the thread but for every robot out there deluding themselves into thinking a girl will change anything: they will.

I used to cry sometimes at night scared I'd be forever alone. But I didn't want to be like that so I worked on building myself into a normie/cyborg. Eventually I got a girlfriend through a friend I helped out when she got cheated on (she introduced me to her best friend). She was a sexy little gymnast who competed at the state level. We did a LDR for a year or two. I fake broke up with her to see if she liked me, texted her a tonne, she bought me credit, etc. I still remember exactly where I was, what I was doing and how I felt when I received my first nudes, addressed to me and taken for me. I was playing an undead priest level 18 in tirisfal glades at a fp. My heart raced like crazy having the power to make a girl do that for me. Eventually she moved down to my city and we had a master room to ourselves. It had a walk in wardrobe, two headed shower in which we showered together ever day. We never showered apart in two years. We had sex everywhere. On the bed in the wardrobe. On the counter when she wanted me to go out. And it was amazing. Until I realised it wasn't. Women stuck. She accused me of beating her to her friends and family. She told me when sitting on the bed that she wished I had hot her so people would believe her. And I began to realise that all sex had made me feel was relief. Relief that I didn't have the title virgin anymore. I don't even remember the first time I had sex and I was completely sober.

1/2
>>
>>37559365
It made me realise that sex and virginity is a complete meme. It's a mindset you constrain yourself within. It's not that great. I regret not being a virgin when I met my fiance sometimes.

Nothing will change when you lose your virginity. You'll still be you. In the same place with the same attitude the same looks the same (lack of)confidence etc. These things can only be obtained by working for them. Having sex once solves absolutely nothing and if you're relying on it to be a life changing experience you're going to be bitterly disappointed and completely fucked in your outlook

2/2
>>
>>37557689
You're becoming your mother.
>>
Lately I've been feeling like I want a gf just because it would make my parents think I'm a normalfag
>>
>>37557503
Unless your gf went along with it they can't do anything more than investigate if she reported it.
>>
>>37557313
That sounds like codependency
>>
Honestly, if I had a perfect girlfriend, I would want her to be happy and be the best boyfriend/fiance/husband/father I could be. So that means having my life in order before I meet her.

I don't want her to feel like she is holding my life together. I want her to have her life in order and come together to be stronger as a duo.
>>
>>37557219
It'd improve the standard to which I hold myself accountable for stuff. I feel like I'm making changes in my life at a good pace but having the girlfriend of my dreams would encourage me to go as fast as I possibly could.
>>
File: 1493930475980.jpg (15KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1493930475980.jpg
15KB, 400x387px
The gf of my dreams would motivate me to to finish my education and get a good job. Also to take more care of myself and exercise again. She would also drag me outside and force me into social situations which I would be able to live through because she's by my side. That way I would get used to it and hopefully make some new frriends.
In general she would just give meaning to my life, right now I'm living for literally nothing. I don't see the point in anything. Nothing is fun, nothing matters, I'm so empty all the time. The only thing I'm looking forward to is death.
All that supposes that she will be totally loyal and doesn't leave me though, which in itself is near to impossible already.
>>
I'd be more motivated and a bit happier
But I'd still have problems (like debt) that wouldn't be solved
>>
>>37557219
If I was guaranteed that she would truly love me forever. I would lift heavier, take better care of myself, study non-stop to get a better job, go to psychologist and treat all of my disorders. I would learn to cook delicious meels.

I know no girl would ever love me, so I just try to get comfy with my life, have a job that allows me to survive and shitpost here,

>really makes you think
>>
It would'nt solve anything since you did'nt went into the struggle to obtain her. This is what life is about : the fucking struggle
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.