[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots I made a discovery on why I have been alone for so long...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0300.gif (80KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0300.gif
80KB, 248x203px
Robots I made a discovery on why I have been alone for so long...

I never asked out girls in person. They ignored me on dating apps because 100s of desperate guys find it way easier to get girls that way. So she has dozens of dudes talking with her. This gives the female power over men for once in her life

But if you meet them irl they are timid and it's a lot ruder to say no or ignore you. I got my first kiss last night at age 19. I think I have a chance at normie status boys
>>
>>37556849
Word brother, real life is the way to go. Over text they are a LOT bolder.
Girls like to bring up problems over text too. Then they get scared to pick up the phone or see me in person and want me to resolve it over text
>>
nice anon, how was it?
>>
File: AmberLamps.jpg (232KB, 600x1025px) Image search: [Google]
AmberLamps.jpg
232KB, 600x1025px
some poor robot is going to take your advice seriously and greentext a story of suicide-worthy fail in a few hours.
>>
File: 1106652299.gif (677KB, 292x193px) Image search: [Google]
1106652299.gif
677KB, 292x193px
>>37556849
good for you anon

now just take things chill and don't overthink things, you want to play it off that this is just a regular occurrence for you.

I'm in a similar situation at the moment and I'm struggling to stop checking my phone to see if she's texted me
>>
>>37556928
are you me
what the fuck
play it off guys, the light is close!! soon we will reach normiehood
>>
>>37556849

the ultimate b8
>>
>>37556951
My number one piece of advice would be to never double text (unless she doesn't reply for a week and then you can ask whats up)

Of course I don't know your girl but you want to avoid seeming clingy at first, you want to give the impression you've got many options and she's just one of them.

Of course you probably are a bit clingy like the rest of us but you can open up later.

Also you gonna post a pic of her or what m8
>>
>>37556919
Failing horribly is certain, but you get better at it. Not trying to ask women out is the only path that leads to 100% kissless virginity

>>37556911
I feel confident and happier now. She just grinned real wide after and I went on my way. I made sure I kissed her at the end of the date so I could sperg speedout if things went wrong.
>>
same here OP except i never really was in the dark about why i was alone; it was because i purposely physically isolated myself for years

i didn't even have to ask anyone out, i was just invited to a coworker's wedding, decided i'd actually go for once, and hit it off with a young girl also attending

online is not the way to do anything in my experience
>>
>19
>alone for so long
You're just a kid. You're a late bloomer compared to the average kid, sure, but you're just going through typical teenage life. In a few years you will be a full on normie. Try making a thread when you're 30 and still never kissed a girl. Having said that, I am happy for you that you get to experience a normal fulfilling life.
>>
>>37557036
I'm stationed in Japan and it's way easier to get matches on Tinder out here. It's 80% Japanese locals and 20% rich white Stacie college party sluts.

The Japanese women only want to practice English and the American women want to get fucked. Wasted too much money on that app and eventually just invited my McDonalds babe to sushi. Awkward a little but I never felt the pure joy that comes with a girl smiling and listening to you during a conversation
>>
>>37556849
>I got my first kiss last night at age 19.
fuck off then
>>
>>37557014
I don't double text

I can describe her, blonde, short, cute face, medium tits and not much ass.
Lot of guys after her.
>>
I only end up talking to boring girls, so it just ends up two boring people talking because I feel weird going into one of those deep 3 hour long talks with someone I barely know. And so the conversation goes nowhere. Like how do I keep finding people even more boring than me I just don't get it
>>
>>37557107
Also she's slim cause I don't date fat chciks
>>
>>37557110
I think the latest girl I'm talking to might just be autistic, or maybe it's just because she's german
>>
>>37557110
It's boring because y'all have nothing going on in life. Try doing something with her other than talking. Movie, TV, hiking, volunteer work, exercise. Anything you can think of other than a boring dinner date
>>
File: 1496834986524s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1496834986524s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
another one bites za dusto
>>
>>37557311
Op here. I want to eat her pussy and marry her then have 10 children with her
>>
>>37557311
>>37556919
threads like this will get called bait while racebait and big dick threads will get hundreds of replies.

The fucking state of r9k
>>
>>37557364
Pretty much. Any actual advice that helps robots ascend and
>REEEE NORMIES GET OUT
>FUCK HONESTY AND THE TRUTH NO ONE KNOWS THE PAIN OF BEING A 28 YEAR OLD VIRGIN

Well buddies you wouldn't be such old virgins if you listened earlier
>>
>>37557014
>My number one piece of advice would be to never double text
Ill do what ever the fuck and if she dont like it she can fuck off.
HOOKER niggers do you buy them...its like legal slavery, you just rent em!
>>
>>37557261
Every girl says she likes hiking and adventures but I just end up saying something autistic about being a boy scout.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.