[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like to watch Konan, because there is much to learn about Japanese

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: conan-3ds-6.jpg (45KB, 352x294px) Image search: [Google]
conan-3ds-6.jpg
45KB, 352x294px
I like to watch Konan, because there is much to learn about Japanese culture and the little detective is also a sweet, but my problems begin with the fact that not only where he appears, there is always something bad happening and he has seen and experienced more murders and coincidences in his short life (17 years) than an entire department of investigators.

This fear of the black men is also quite unfounded, since he has absolutely no problem with going into dangerous and life-threatening situations. And that he, as a in his extravagant appearance, is simply under his girlfriend and does not question her at all why the little Konan is so affectionate and coincidentally solves dozens of cases, because he often also gives the decisive clues without having to speak through a third person. The love for her is not comprehensible to me either; She is not stupid, but does not look good and behaves annoyingly. And the professor, who always surrounds himself with young children, travels with them even for a long time; All highly suspicious and yet quite normal in history. Also, the actual episodes that revolve around the main story (namely Konan's identity and the black men) are the most boring in the whole series.

I would also like to see the other seasons, but they are only available in Japanese and that's pretty stupid because the German dub is really good.
>>
File: 1494272510369.png (538KB, 850x710px) Image search: [Google]
1494272510369.png
538KB, 850x710px
>>37556567
>German dub
Aaaayyyyy,der Deutsche Dub war meiner Meinung nach sogar besser als der original Japanische
>>
how many series are dubbed?

Germans have it good, any English dub has awfully cheesy American VA's. I mean he's a detective, cast a britbong or something
>>
>>37556567
First of all, damn, good to see fellow robots like conan! Personally one of the best manga/anime for me

>The actual episodes that revolve around the main story (namely Konan's identity and the black men) are the most boring in the whole series.
Wtf??? How many episodes have you watched? They're actually the most interesting ones. Normal episodes usually follow the same patterns, which make it kinda predictable (except for who's the murder / murdered), while on black org. Episodes you never know what will happen, and always give some dark atmosphere that I really enjoy. For example, the saga in which Ai meets again face to face with Gin (episodes 176-178) was probably one of the most exciting moments in the whole series. Clash of Red and black saga was very lit too (even that this one is way newer), and black impact (ep.425) is personally one of my fav episodes.

>I would also like to see the other seasons, but they are only available in japanese and that's pretty stupid because the German dub is very good.
Do you know if they're still dubbing it in German? Because maybe they quitted it. I say this because i used to see the catalan dub which was awesome too, but they are not dubbing more episodes, so I watch the new episodes in japanese with english or spanish subs. That might work for you if you want to stay updated
>>
File: images (3).jpg (6KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
6KB, 318x159px
>>37556567
Btw I also don't understand wtf does he see in that bitch (Ran). Yea she's not an uggo but shes annoying as fuck. I personally can't stand her, I wish conan ends up with Ai (even that it's unlikely).
Ai is beautiful, intelligent, can handle the pressure without losing it and she's caring even that she doesn't like to show her caring side. Ran on the other hand is just an annoying bitch who can only scream "SHINIIIICHII" whenever something happens to her or to him. God she's fucking useless.
Ai is the patrician choice
>>
File: HH.png (422KB, 427x580px) Image search: [Google]
HH.png
422KB, 427x580px
I like to gaze Konan, because thither is much to learneth about Japanese culture and the little detective is eke a sweet, but mine problems beginneth with the fact that not only whither that gent appeareth, thither is at each moment something lacking valor happening and he hath seen and experienced more murders and coincidences in his short life (17 years) than an entire department of investigators.

This fear of the black men is eke quite unfounded, since he hath absolutely no problem with going into dangerous and life-threatening sitteth
>>
File: gay.jpg (54KB, 1104x527px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
54KB, 1104x527px
situations. And that that gent, as a in his extravagant appearance, is simply under his girlfriend and doest not question that lady at all wherefore the little Konan is so affectionate and coincidentally solves dozens of cases, because that gent oft eke giveth the decisive clues without having to speaketh through a third person. The love for that lady is not comprehensible to me either; the lady is not no more brain than stone, but doest not behold valorous and behaves annoyingly. And the professor, who at each moment surrounds himself with young children, travels
>>
File: momm.gif (697KB, 500x227px) Image search: [Google]
momm.gif
697KB, 500x227px
travels with those folk coequal for a long time; All highly suspicious and yet quite normal in history. eke, the actual episodes that revolve around the main story (namely Konan's identity and the black men) art the most boring in the whole series.

I would eke like to see the other seasons, but those gents art only available in Japanese and that's quaint no more brain than stone because the German dub is very much valorous.
>>
File: pic_1412229879_1.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pic_1412229879_1.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>37557101
Yeah, that's my issue.
>>
wer /rtl2/ hier?
>>
>>37557482
Macht einfach Spass!
>>
File: 1482850455358.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482850455358.png
17KB, 900x900px
>>37557524
bitte sein meine gf
>>
>>37556567
I really liked the german dub - especially Kogoro - but the original isn't bad either. It's a bit weird to get used to the new voices but the german sub actually explains some of the jokes that dont work in the german dub.
I feel you on what you are saying about how the black org episodes are not exciting. That really gets better at some point when they reveal quite a lot two seasons in the japanese episodes.
Theres a list of episodes "Story (nur das wichtigste)" because aint nobody got time for fillers.
>>
>>37557889
Teilweise.
>>
>>37557967
So there's no way around the Japanese dub? There's not even an English one for the later seasons?
>>
>>37558069
dont think there is but i didnt look too much into it and i dont mind subs too much
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.