[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mom makes me drop a check off at the bank for her >Never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: CuwVhx9WcAIaHt2.jpg (56KB, 532x783px) Image search: [Google]
CuwVhx9WcAIaHt2.jpg
56KB, 532x783px
>Mom makes me drop a check off at the bank for her
>Never had to use the little air tubes before
>Pull up to the tubes
>Crack open the container and put the check in it
>Can't figure out how to put the container back in the holder
>There's a line of cars stacked up behind me
>Banker lady is staring at me through the window
>After about 3 minutes of suffering, I take the check out of the container, drop the container on the ground and fucking speed back home in embarrassment
I can't survive in the real world it seems.
>>
fourty keks. i cant do it either
>>
jesus fuck what is wrong with you people. you can't even preform the most basic of tasks without sperging out
>>
>>37555830
The... the tubes? What the fuck kind of bank are you going to?
>>
>>37555885
I assume you're not American.
>>
File: 1477689923697.jpg (153KB, 1280x960px)
1477689923697.jpg
153KB, 1280x960px
>not depositing it online
>>
>>37555909
Wtf man. America is like some crazy alternate timeline.
>>
>>37555967
I don't understand it either. Like a drive through and you put cheques in tubes? Do you tip?
>>
>>37555909
you take the fucking capsule, open it, put the check in, put the capsule thing back in tube, watch it get sucked.
>>
>>37556063
You genuinely sound like you're describing something from a 70's movie about what people thought the 21st century would look like.
>>
>>37555830
Pretty sure this would happen to me if I ever had to do this
>>
>>37556090
That's literally what it's like
>>
>>37556063
I know. I couldn't fit the capsule back into the tray
>>
>>37555967
I agree. What the fuck is this?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.