[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone on /r9k/ a lawyer/barrister/solicitor/attorney or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: nup-148281-1237-jpg.jpg (60KB, 750x561px) Image search: [Google]
nup-148281-1237-jpg.jpg
60KB, 750x561px
Is anyone on /r9k/ a lawyer/barrister/solicitor/attorney or studying to become one? Care to share the red pill on this section of life.
>>
>>37555820
Ye i do and its full of fucking normies. Everyone acts superior and have that smug face.
>>
>>37555847
why else would someone become a lawyer?
>>
>>37555870
I know that's why i hate it
>>
>>37555870
Legit. Superiority and smugness is the REASON you become one.
>>
>>37555820
The legal profession in the US is insanely over-saturated, especially in the mid-atlantic and northeast. Most paralegals and "legal aides" at firms (glorified secretaries) have law degrees, but are earning barely more than what a manager at your local Target earns. IMO, unless:

>you go to a top school (like t20)
>you're willing to live in bumfuck nowhere, where there are no lawyers (Idaho, Wyoming, etc.)
>you know somebody who will definitely hire you after graduating
>you somehow get a full scholarship to any law school

Then it's a waste of time, at least in the US. You pick up $100,000+ in debt, and you're lucky if you ever make that much in a single year for the rest of your life.
>>
>>37556346
>TFW don't live in America
>TFW go to the top law school in my country
>TFW coming out of the degree financially sound and backed p
>TFW going to do a post-graduate
>TFW willing to live anywhere
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.