[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>so anon, what are your interests? >what are your hobbies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: sadapu.png (35KB, 641x527px) Image search: [Google]
sadapu.png
35KB, 641x527px
>so anon, what are your interests?
>what are your hobbies?
>what do you want to do with your life?
>anon, what do you do all day?
>>
Anime
Anime
Be a comfy NEET
Watch anime
>>
i want to change my life around but i guess part of me thinks i can't or that i'm stupid for trying.
>>
History
Reading, playing vidya, working out
Politics
Cry
>>
>>37555356
Guns
Guns and video games (they have to have guns usually)
Shoot guns
Shoot guns
>>
>>37555465
How does it feels?
Raviolito
>>
>Nothing
>I don't have any
>I don't know
>Nothing

Fuck you cunt I don't fucking know now so shut the fuck up and let me get about my business of being an aimless waste of life, not everyone has goals of grandeur
>>
>>37555356
>Interests
I don't know
>Hobbies
Vidya I think
>What do you want to do with your life
Become a girl and/or die in the next few years
>What do all day
Cry, sleep, browse imageboards, listen to music
>>
File: 1495524813563.jpg (39KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495524813563.jpg
39KB, 640x640px
>>37555356
>right now, nothing. I used to play vidya, gym and was pretty good at the guitar.
>i have none right now.
>i wish i was dead.
>wagecuck, eat, watch a stream, sleep

I know anon, my life is pretty boring.
>>
Video games, manga, doujins, music
Masturbating, vidya, sleeping
All of the above
All of the above
>>
>Movies, TV shows, anime, and music
>Getting drunk and watching movie, TV shows, anime, and listening to music
>Live a comfy NEET life and die before my mom dies, or immediately after
>Get drunk and watch movie, TV shows, anime, and listen to music. Occasionally masturbate.
>>
>>37555356
Literature, film, art (paintings mostly), religion, nature, history, philosophy
>what are your hobbies?
Writing, reading, watching films
I want to be a writer
Lurk, read books, write - although how much I write varies each day
>>
>>37555356
League of legends

>what are your hobbies?
League of legends

Get really rich (currently top 1 percent, want to be top 0.01 percent)

Get half way through a match of league, feel guilty for wasting time, and shitpost on 4chan instead of studying/working more
>>
>>37555356
>what are your interests?
Languages, guns, video games, reading, and nature
>what are your hobbies?
See above
Pretty much nothing. As of right now I'm planning on taking a walk across the country
Do chores for my mom, play videos games with my brother, maybe some time on an interest
>>
>>37555356
My interests are guns and thinking about where it all went wrong

Hobbies sitting on r9k all thinking about where it all went wrong

I don't want to do anything with my life because I'm too scared to do anything so I never bothered wanting anything

I do r9k all day and bant
>>
>art, gaming, politics and philosophy
>art and gaming, mostly
>Get to a decent graphic design uni and become a graphic designer (plan B in case i don't make it: architecture)
>photoshop and game on pc, nuffin much other than that
>>
>>37555356
You know. I'm a pretty simple guy. I like me some vidya, anime/manga, music, and good books, like everyone else. I have lived a pretty shitty live (on the streets, drugs, street fights and the occasional shootout) because it doesn't get much better here on Latin America. Until sometime ago all I searched for was for revenge. But SHE showed me something else. SHE showed me love, so I aspired to become the best version of me I could, and I did. I'm no Chad but she showed me I'm worth something. And the she started dating my best friend last week. I even told her how I felt two weeks ago. And now she's gone. I don't even know if I want to keep going to college anymore.
>>
>>37555356
how the hell do people get hobbies? i'm never interested in anything long enough to get good at it, even video games
i've tried picking up drawing multiple times but i just dont click, i'll have fun for a day or two and then i get frustrated and drop it
are you supposed to do it for 1000 hours until you get good and then you can start liking it?
>>
>>37557517
>do it for 1000 hours until you get good

that is a meme told to make normies 'work hard' toward their goals
you either get good by learning from good sources or stay shit
>>
>>37555356
Philosophy, technology, movies
>what are your hobbies?
Nothing
I don't know
Sleep, watching movies, reading,sleep
>>

I like learning about different countries and cultures, evolutionary biology, and languages.

>what are your hobbies?

Traveling, learning languages, riding motorcycles, reading, writing, and going to the gym.

I want to finish my degree - I'm graduating two years late - and get an MSc along with two years of Peace Corps service.

For the last two weeks, nothing.

In another two weeks, I'll be out of the United States for six months, doing whatever the fuck I want.
>>
>>37555356
Physics and psychology
Reading comics
I don't know
Reading comics and watching anime
>>
>>37555356
Manga, videogames
Running, manga
Retire so I can neet peacefully
Work, work out, run, shower, then vidya or read
>>
File: 1468680930666.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1468680930666.png
37KB, 1127x685px
I like sitting
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.