[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Elliot hadn't killed anyone, /r9k/ would consider him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 14

File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (298KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
298KB, 2197x1463px
If Elliot hadn't killed anyone, /r9k/ would consider him Chad based on his looks alone.
>>
>>37555256
and the fact he was from a wealthy family and had a bmw as he pointed out many times
>>
no, just a rich kid. He doesn't gym and i've heard that he was so up himself that he didn't even speak a whole sentence to anyone. Then again, I don't blame him his roommates were all chinks and may have not included him.
>>
>>37555256
the problem with elliot was he was doing what he was supposed to do to get by in this world without god, becoming a psychopath, using his language skills to deny any fault or weakness, not letting anyone win over him.

sure it was all denial, he wasn't fun enough or something to be attractive to girls

nobody really knows what to say about elliot I think

most people you see call him a pussy or something, just sort of neurotic adaptions themselves used to get through life

we exist on insult more then purpose I think, american culture is basically just insults.
>>
>>37555299
>his roommates were all chinks
he was part chink too you retard.
>>
>>37555256
he had enourmous Chad potential
had all resources required
but he refused to work on himself
>>
>>37555256
He should have gone into acting he had plenty of connections,
>>
>>37555371
>but he refused to work on himself
he had aspergers and a host of other mental disorders.
>>
>>37555403
but can you really work on yourself if you have Asperger
>>
He's the quintessential failed normie, the reason he failed was because he was literally autistic. He used to walk around Isla Vista and wait for girls to come up and talk to him, I don't even know if he ever approached a girl to ask her out.
>>
>>37555422
you cant be a failed normie if youre a sperg
>>
>>37555299
>i've heard that he was so up himself that he didn't even speak a whole sentence to anyone
You've got to pretend to write something this stupid.

https://youtu.be/LnHUmt09u3k
>>
>>37555639
This thread stinks like a "group work" again: people first posting enthusiastically, and then leaving all of a sudden, as someone not part of the group enters (me).
>>
>>37555256
No. That was his "magic angle" and he still looked weird. He had a weak chin, wormy lipss, diarrhea colored skin and a weird nose. The only things he really had going for him were nice hair and decent jaw.
>>
>>37555256
Maybe tied up. You can see he is crazy.
>>
>>37555419
No you cant
No amount of working on yourself is going to fix that. His parents dropped that ball when they werent around to raise him
>>
>>37555256
What are you talking about? He looks like Asiatic Micheal Jackson. People probably tormented him. He shouldn't-a done it, but you can see that fool wasn't normal and probably had a hell of a time in school. Here, let's all think of posthumous ways we cuold have tortured him verbally if we had been his classmates. I'll start:

>Nice DSL Janice!
>Billy Jean was not your lover unless it was short for William Jean!
>Do you need a Baton to go with that Rouge?
>>
>>37556337
Honestly Elliott would havr been better off he just gave up on girls and started taking hrt.
He would have hundreds of suitors wanting to fuck him
>>
File: BOGMAN.png (313KB, 444x345px) Image search: [Google]
BOGMAN.png
313KB, 444x345px
>>37556351
I was wondering where all the faggot posts went. Have the first bogpost of the day

DROWN YOURSELF
>>
>>37555256
No, I don't think so. He was clearly a little strange, and not in very good shape either. I wonder why /r9k/ likes him so much, he had the opportunity to be pretty popular at his fingertips but just chose not to, then got angry at everyone else when choosing not to didn't work.

>inb4 all robots do that

Not the same, look at his starting point. Rich guy with a decent face....that's like half the battle right there.
>>
>>37556390
>I wonder why /r9k/ likes him so much
he started the beta uprising, thats all
>>
>>37556285
>He had a weak chin, wormy lipss, diarrhea colored skin and a weird nose. The only things he really had going for him were nice hair and decent jaw.
Correction:
He had a cute chin, luscious lips, wonderfully golden colored skin and perfect nose. Some of the things he had going for him even more, were wonderful, shiny black hair and fabulous jaw.

>>37556337
>let's all think of posthumous ways
Let's all think of ways we could torture your type of worthless bullies. I'll start:
>Rip their clothes off
>Drown them in a bucket of pee and shit
>Dip them into a pot of boiling water
>>
>>37556337
>Billy Jean was not your lover unless it was short for William Jean!

Billy Jean is not my love, he's just a chink who thinks that he is handsome, but he'll never have a son
>>
Fuck off this chink is an ugly af manlet. There are reasons he died a virgin.
>>
>>37556390
>I wonder why /r9k/ likes him so much
did you read his diary thing? he's pretty much a robot.

anyone saying he could have turned out normal is dead wrong though.
>>
>>37555419
he did though, the book he wrote proves that. he tried to stay positive and junk which is all you can really do.

unfortunately he had narcissism and psychopathic tendencies. he craved status in a place where he was the lowest status you can be with women (a gay looking half asian kid).
>>
>played the victim card
>was a real cunt to people all the time

wew lads
>>
>>37555256
He was a delusional faggot that wanted everything to fall on his lap without any efford
>>
Everyone looks at least 7/10 on pictures they take of themselves.

Irl,he was a 4/10 awkward manlet.
>>
>>37556437
literally lol irl about you ripping my clothes off drown me in pee and shit and then boil me
>>
File: Chilling on the beach.gif (2MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
Chilling on the beach.gif
2MB, 332x332px
>>37556793
I have read this same sentence in these threads SO many times, that I'm starting to suspect that these comments are created by some kind of "prevention bot", that generates certain types of insults and posts them each time there is "Elliot Rodger" mentioned or some of his images posted.
>>
File: article-shoot-31-0524.jpg (104KB, 750x1021px) Image search: [Google]
article-shoot-31-0524.jpg
104KB, 750x1021px
>>37556829
The picture related was taken by someone else and you can see he is looking very nice in that one too.
>>
File: not an.jpg (5KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
not an.jpg
5KB, 244x206px
>>37555256

Because we know that there are just oh so many virgin manlet Chads out there.

How fucking retarded are you?
>>
>>37557128
Holy shit if I saw this prick at a party I'd egg him on to assault me then go to town on his ass
>>
File: 1491382131427.jpg (51KB, 724x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491382131427.jpg
51KB, 724x960px
>>37557367
>I'd egg him on to assault me then go to town on his ass
I have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
I figured the Elliot threads were from edgy faggots, but his manifesto was an amazing read. I was surprised how aware he was

Does the theory that he hates women hold up? i don't think he was misogynist personally
>>
>>37557821
He probably hated the fact that he was undesirable the most, as well as the promiscuous nature of woman.
Honestly I think the people who just degrade him are looking for a ego boost, what's done Is done - but the lack of empathy for these type of people only feeds more similar motives.
>>
I refuse to let this thread fall below more fem"bot" and robo shaming threads.
>>37555256
He is certainly attractive looking too me, and I'm a mostly straight male.
>>
>>37559115
Sorry to tell you but if you have the hots for Eliot you are at least bi. But don't worry I't not something bad to be bi.
>>
I cant grasp why didint he find people online or did not seek women outside USA to import to his basement toy.
Hell. Only if he had waited and tried tinder
>>
File: 1494503841980.png (1MB, 800x965px) Image search: [Google]
1494503841980.png
1MB, 800x965px
>>37559208
Maybe so, I like feminine traps and can never love a female like a robo man - not In a lusty way but a respect and empathy type thing.
I've never wanted to have relations with a guy but It's probably a little bit of prison gay effecting my openness about it.
Thanks for bumping anon, we must reclaim r9k from thots and normos
>>
>>37559372
You misunderstood, anon. I also like this thread but I wont help you against my sisters.
>>
File: 1471898646093.png (82KB, 1323x421px) Image search: [Google]
1471898646093.png
82KB, 1323x421px
>>37559497
thots are your sisters? I have no issue with woman who don't use their sex to bait responses, but I feel as though this is happening right now.
>>
File: Life Difficulty Selection.jpg (106KB, 1400x721px) Image search: [Google]
Life Difficulty Selection.jpg
106KB, 1400x721px
>>37555317
>the problem with elliot was he was doing what he was supposed to do to get by in this world without god, becoming a psychopath, using his language skills to deny any fault or weakness, not letting anyone win over him.
This is a beautiful fucking post. Reminds me of the movie Nightcrawler, which showed how important sociopath is to success in both dating and career. https://youtu.be/WwdoulT7yF4

It's interesting to think about - we all know that women have a much easier time dating, but very few people talk about how women can completely "be themselves" and still get accepted, where as men need to perfect a facade of high social value, confident dominant personality, significant musculature, dexterous speaking and interpersonal skills, etc.

A man is never accepted for who he is. A woman is always accepted for who she is.
>>
>>37556261
the term you're looking for is 'circlejerk'
>>
File: 1468983186002.jpg (123KB, 1024x688px) Image search: [Google]
1468983186002.jpg
123KB, 1024x688px
>>37559771
Whats wrong with a Circlejerk? I'd much rather people circlejerk with the occasional argument than just go crazy and start killing eatchother like past tradition.
>>
>>37559771
Why would anyone "circlejerk" by insulting/degrading/criticising a dead person? I'm not getting it.
>>
File: 1495636419009.jpg (1MB, 1024x1298px) Image search: [Google]
1495636419009.jpg
1MB, 1024x1298px
>>37561013
Too boost their own self perception of course - but really this thread is only the sharing of opinions about a man who did bad things but shares a common problem with many robots.
bumpo
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37555256
>>37555274
Very accurate and true statements.
>>
>>37555256
duh? ofc we would, the guy is hot af, no homo.
seriouslly he had better look than average normie yet he could socre pussy since he was very autistic, life's a bitch.
>>
>>37556390
He also had autism and mental disorders, shortish stature, lack of athletic ability, traumatic past... bad things that cancel out good things.
>>
File: file.png (871KB, 3300x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
871KB, 3300x300px
>>37556459
He was an exotic gem amongst thousands of rocks, see >>37556437.
>>
I want to know more about elliot's family, particularly about his mother and her family from malaysia and also his sister.
>>
>>37555256
>consider him Chad based on his looks alone

That's what I've always thought.

I could easily have seen him getting a little 5'0" half-asian 6/10 girlfriend, if he had just lowered his standards a bit.

He had money, a nice car, and fairly decent fashion sense.

He expected things from women, and he was quick to insult them -- which are typical alpha attitudes.

He had that look on his face that seemed like he was perpetually annoyed, as if he was thinking "what's your problem, faggot?" -- again, an alpha trait.

And based on his writing, he seemed smart enough. With that intelligence, he should have realized that he would project a lot better image if he stopped with all that self-pitying whining crap. If he just kept his mouth shut, he could have been a silent, mysterious type of guy -- which is something that's easy for rich guys to pull off.
>>
>>37555256
Too pure fore this world
>>
>>37563983
He was way too entitled and thought he deserved 10/10 stacies. He was too short for that though and that drove him to rampage.
>>
No one would think that ugly hapa was a Chad
>>
File: 1465146.jpg (198KB, 772x862px) Image search: [Google]
1465146.jpg
198KB, 772x862px
I HAVE NEVER SEEN A GOOD LOOKING HANDSOME HOT CHINK GUY. ONLY ''SOME'' OF THEIR GIRLS ARE CUTE. chinks '''MUST''' stop mating, the males of the generations after them will suffer the same pain.

ps: blacks, indians, and middle easterners must also stop mating.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.