[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe we should just not worry about girls and sex. Doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1475964145179.jpg (1MB, 1293x1730px) Image search: [Google]
1475964145179.jpg
1MB, 1293x1730px
Maybe we should just not worry about girls and sex. Doesn't get us anywhere.
>>
You're right but tell that to the failed normies and normans that are crawling this place now.

True robots never gave a shit about women and that wont change anytime soon
>>
File: 9.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
I am actually quite happy that you stupid imbeciles can't get any girlfriends. You probably will never breed your retardation which cures the fucking cancer I get every fucking time scrolling this board.

Most of you are just arrogant pricks that would rather eat their own shit in self pity than actually move their fucking fat asses and do something.
>>
It's a bit different for me, you see I'm a cuck, by new agey 4chan definition anyway:

I had a gf from age 15 to 23 - we both agreed to break up, we both wanted to be single, things like Instagram and Tinder popularised while we grew up together, it's easy to feel like we missed out.

So guess what happened? I was not nearly as marketable as I thought I was, she, being a woman, got fucked by many men. Now she's not to blame, hell I spearheaded the fucking break up.

Anyway fast forward 2 years and we're recently back together. I actually embraced the life you're talking about, forgot pussy, forgot women, life was good. But.. now, with no chance of evening the score, I am with her and own the knowledge that maybe had I tried to fuck more girls, perhaps I would have, instead of pulling out of the race.

But for anyone who has been gf-less I say do it because it's hella peaceful and you won't encounter my problem.
>>
>>37555313
>9.jpg
leave
>>
>>37555313
that's not very nice. why even come here if it triggers you so badly?
>>
File: 1495727769409.jpg (62KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1495727769409.jpg
62KB, 500x469px
>>37555313
>normie comes to a virgin loser board
>complains about virgin losers

>a white dude in africa
>complains about niggers being everywhere

You see where i am going anon desu
>>
File: IMG_0157.png (169KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.png
169KB, 750x1334px
>>37555313
It's wonderful isn't it? Modern tech has reach a level were the weak and stupid get pulled out of the game on their own.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.