[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys realize the bullshit PUAs and "redpillers"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 268
Thread images: 18

File: IMG_4772.jpg (420KB, 1380x2048px)
IMG_4772.jpg
420KB, 1380x2048px
Do you guys realize the bullshit PUAs and "redpillers" feed you about the cock carousel and all that shit is just a revenge fantasy right?

They just want you to believe that for some reason every woman reaches her 30 and suddenly gets a crisis looking for a mate because she was slitting around before, and only then will they come to you and you will be able to turn her down, laughing last.

It's no different from the typical bully fantasy of denying your bully employment once he's older and uneducated and you're a big man CEO or something similar, and I'm sure you guys are more than smart enough for that.

Your average mid 20s woman has had 3 to 4 different partners. This is an average counting the sluts that hop on a different cock every day.

Even if the cock carousel shit was true denying a woman sex once you're 35 year old doesn't outweigh being lonely for the entirety of your youth. Go get a gf now.
>>
>>37552998
>go get a gf now

I would if I could connect with normies on any meaningful level.

T. 19 year old with two online friends, one being another robot
>>
I NEED TO MOVE SOMEWHERE NOT SHIT AND GET A JOB FIRST!

>tfw told a sexy bdsm bitch to git because of this then realised what a retard I was

She was weird in a bad way, but my penis will actually leave if I do that again.
>>
>>37552998
Hard to get a gf when youre working 60 hours a week because the economy is in the toilet
>>
>>37553379
Didn't take much work for me
>>
The PUA people are literally retarded. Women never stop going after attractive guys. Doesn't matter what age. They'll always ignore the short ugly guys. I'm sorry for anyone who believes this crap.
>>
As I recall it, the idea of the 'cock carousel' basically just says that women hop from guy to guy sleeping with him casually, having her fun and then at around 35 she has much more trouble finding anyone who wants to stick around, certainly not Chad. From what I've seen there are still many, many guys who will get involved with these women - but most of these guys are bottom of the barrel types, either psychopaths or more typically the almost comically "beta" type of guy. Her choices are typically gone... she's certainly very unlikely to find a guy who'd genuinely care for her.

SOME guys take this to mean that the tables will be entirely reversed, but I think those are typically just misunderstanding the related claim that males typically 'peak' in terms of SMV at around the same age. This doesn't mean all males peak at this age - but it's something for a young male to aim for rather than sleeping around or getting cucked early on. A guy who's worked at this life during his 20's CAN peak at 30 - where he may be seen as more mature and intelligent, while he may have retained much of his youth.

The problem with your reactive claims, OP, is that you haven't quoted anyone specifically to refute - you're just generalising and I'd suggest misrepresenting the idea that you claim to refute.
>>
>>37553412
I like how the PUA shit started as the secret to picking up women and by now even the "founders" have admitted they basically get no pussy and have devolved into legit, just honest to goodness woman hating.
>>
>>37553536
The idea of the cock carousel is more of a general PUA concept, like hypergamy and so on. If you have had contact with PUAshits, this is basically how they say the life of the majority of females goes:

Woman reaches sexual maturity (so somewhere around 15-16 years old)
Womanly instincts awaken up on her, and she starts her chase for "alphas"
She "hops on the cock carousel", which means she starts fucking every man she perceives to be dominant. Alpha men will never settle down with her because they know better, and use her for sex. She gets addicted to this pump and dump and chasing for a male that will never settle thing. The more attractive she is, the more partners.
Woman reaches 30 to 35 years old and suddenly all her sexual value is gone. Looks are fading and alphas don't want her anymore.
She realizes she wants children but less and less men are interested in her, and begins to look for beta providers.

This also ties down with their retarded application of the Pareto principle which says that 20% of males hog 80% of the females even though statistics point otherwise. Shit the entirety of their arguments get completely dismounted by stats.
>>
>>37552998
>Your average mid 20s woman has had 3 to 4 different partners.
Is this from a self reported statistic like dick size?

Just as I thought.
>>
>>37554089
No this is from the sex police. They don't mess around. Kill yourself my dude.
>>
>>37554039

All you seem to have done with your comment is to restate what you believe PUA's claim, but you haven't really refuted it.

I can personally see many 'single mother' types in the 35+ age range, and other women about the same age who are slipping into major depression because of lack of availability... now I believe many of these will end up grabbing onto some guy... but in most cases this will only increase her unhappiness in the long run.

Also, 80/20 may not be verifiable or strictly accurate... but it certainly isn't 50/50, is it? 80/20 as a general rule sounds reasonable.

I spoke to a woman last night who'd slept with 19 guys, and she's 22 years old from an elite school (richer girls are often sluttier than the average). She had VERY rigid requirements in partners. Now she'd slept with 19 males, a whole bunch of guys who got to have sex, right? By literally all of them were over 1.85m tall, for example. That's a sample of how this works.
>>
>>37554039
Funny how you believe in the retarded cock carousel meme but not the 20/80 meme, which is just as retarded.
>>
What do you think is the percentage of women who hops on the cock carussel in their 20s?

I realize it's a cultural + urban thing but I'm just wondering because no one in my circle of friends did and I'm 28 now. Clearly, that is a "nerdy" circle of people.

So how many? 40% in the west? Too harsh, too liberal?
>>
>>37554133
You know a girl who grew up repressed and later became a slut. That settles it! Her behavior applies to all women!
>>
>>37553412
PUA people are retarded but so are you. You actually believe that looks are the only thing that matter. Ugly or short guys get girls all the time just like everyone else.
>>
>>37554152
Probably because your friends are a bunch of fat nerdy males my dude.
>>
>>37554196
Nah. I'm grill and I only have grill friends. None of them are fat either.
>>
>>37554163

I very specifically did NOT claim that her behaviour is universal, triggered cuck.

She's an example of a relatively slutty girl (no evidence she was 'repressed', quite the opposite). I have spoken to literally hundreds of women and men about their sexual behaviour, so I have some experience that at least gives me a bit of an insight. The example of this girl I've mentioned is meant to show that even when 19 men get sex with a pretty hot girl... those 19 men are of a particular class. She's not an extreme case, though.

I've also talked to a girl who had slept with 50+ guys, a very nice girl but she was raised in shitty conditions. She was much more liberal, but certain factors were still very important to her. She was restrictive in who she slept with personality wise, rather than looks.
>>
>>37552998
PUAs get more girls then we do, they must be doing something right.
>>
>>37554175
Ugly short guys get ugly short women. Not really what PUA people are referring to by women. Ugly short dudes love to,pretend they can hit above their league, but it's a sad joke
>>
>>37554225
Yeah. They talk to 20+ girls a night until they find one who's drunk/thirsty/slutty.
You talk to 0-1 girl a night.

Mystery solved.
>>
>>37554243
You must not have left the basement in years. I see hot girls with meh tier guys all the time. Girls care more about the nonphysical things. You sound like you are just trying to come up with excuses as to why you have never asked a girl out.
>>
>>37554291
I've asked numerous girls out, never did one say yes. I'm 5'6 and whatever looking. Didn't ask out any major cuties, just normal girls. Well that was in high school but I did try. Point is people live with their heads in the clouds but reality always bites them in the ass.
>>
I've never really thought it'd be satisfying.

It just makes it sadder to me, everybody is hurt by our shitty culture.
>>
>>37552998
>Go get a gf now.

WOW GUYS I JUST WENT AND GOT A GF

IT WAS SO EASY

JUST GO GET A GF GUYS

JUST GET ONE
>>
>>37554039
If the girl is hot enough, pretty much any alpha guy will want to keep hooking up with her. Getting laid isn't SUPER easy for anyone unless they are a fucking movie star, rock star, professional athlete or a 6 foot buff model or something like that
So even most chads will want to lock down a good catch
And then there's also the white trash but good looking hot girls who don't know their worth and end up boyfriending and breeding with manlet losers for some reason. I know a perfect 10 that is dating a pathetic manlet ugly loser, and has had a baby with him. She used to flirt with me and giggle at all my jokes and shit and I'm kicking myself for being to beta to talk to her at the time and going for some uglier girl that was a stuck up little cunt
>>
>>37554335
You have never asked a girl out as an adult. There you go. You are just making excuses. It's not your height, you know? Plenty of pussy slayers are your height.
>>
>>37554343
And I'm also friends with a musician that's legit famous in metal music, and even he doesn't fuck that many 10/10 and when he does manage to catch one, there's no way he's just going to dump her
He's pretty famous, tall, good looking and alpha, yet like pretty much any other guy he isn't going to dump a perfectly good 10/10
>>
>>37554368
I'm personally over women and trying to get a gf. There's no reason a man should lower himself to a vulnerable position. If you are a Chad good for you, rest of us shouldn't bother
>>
>>37554368
>Hurr just go out and get a gf
>anon tries and gets turned down
>durr stop making excuses, she just wasn't ready, now that you're an adult it'll be fine
That anon isn't the one making excuses here, you are. This whole thread reeks of whiteknight cucks in denial about the eventual withering of their precious flowers.
>>
>>37554411
I guess I am a Chad now but definitely haven't always been. It's a choice, nothing else. Maybe one day you too will be a Chad but it won't be given to you free, you have to work for it like everyone else.
>>
>>37554430
You missed the point. He did not even try. And if he gets rejected so fucking what? Chad gets rejected all the time. But instead of whining he moves on and tries again until success.
>>
>>37554152
>What do you think is the percentage of women who hops on the cock carussel in their 20s?
It'd depend on what you considered to be riding the cock carousel, as far as the amount of partners and how long they keep up that "lifestyle".
Some people here are under the opinion that women typically have 10+ new partners a year, which is obviously not realistic for the overwhelming majority of women.

Personally I would set the threshold at an average of two or more partners a year, which judging from people I know would be about 50%.
>>
>>37554437
Get the fuck outta here,you normie scum
>>
>>37554483
Why don't you go back to wizchan, newfag.
>>
>>37554149
Bruh can you even read
>>
>>37554450
>ask out girls
>constantly get rejected anyway
>hurr so what, chad gets rejected too, stop whining brah xD
Nice bait there, normalnigger.
>>
>>37552998

Wrong, the average woman has 15 partners by the age of 20. Every survey done shows this, and this is with women being conservative and lying how many they've had. Meanwhile, the average 20 year old man has only had 3. What that tells you is that the average man stays a virgin or has 1 gf while Chad fucks thousands of women, which skews the statistic.

>Even if the cock carousel shit was true

It is.

>denying a woman sex once you're 35 year old doesn't outweigh being lonely for the entirety of your youth. Go get a gf now.

That's the thing, we can't. Women want Chad or bust.
>>
>>37554672
Post these surveys.
>>
>>37554133
If the 20/80 split was true then the virginity rates among males would be something completely ridiculous like 50 or 60% by age 20-25. Instead they're just slightly higher than female rates. How come?

I mean do you HONESTLY believe 80% of men have no sex whatsoever?
>>
>>37554743

The average guy is lucky to get one or two gfs by that age. Chad goes through hundreds of women. Do you understand? Most women only get with 15 partners in a lifetime. They all share Chads. So 80% of women fuck 20% of men.
>>
>>37554743

>If the 20/80 split was true then the virginity rates among males would be something completely ridiculous like 50 or 60% by age 20-25.

The 20/80 thing is the idea that about 20% of men are having sex with about 80% of the women, but obviously this concept doesn't mean that 80% of males are RESTRICTED to competition for the remaining 20% of women. In general the idea is that a small but sizeable minority of men have most of the sex, most 'average' normie males will have some amount of sex, but usually with a roastie post or pre-'Chad'. So it really doesn't say or require that a huge percentage of men are virgins.

>Instead they're just slightly higher than female rates. How come?

I'd be highly skeptical of any stats of female\male virginity. I've seen CDC stats repeatedly quoted by males who want to deny the extend of this thing, but those stats were based on VERBAL SURVEYS conducted by WOMEN on college campuses...and even many of the other surveys done DO show very much higher rates of male virginity than female virginity. I know lots of adult men who have had no sex, I know NO women over about 22 who have never had sex. Most average guys get little sex and they're desperate. A small number of guys have slept with many women.

For full disclosure, I'm a Wizard, and I don't even value or care about sex or lack of it. In fact in general I'd recommend avoiding it. I do care about accurately describing reality, though.

This >>37554796
>>
>>37553607
>I like how the PUA shit started as the secret to picking up women and by now even the "founders" have admitted they basically get no pussy and have devolved into legit, just honest to goodness woman hating.
I'm not really sure where you're getting that.

From what I've observed most redpill types now hate places like r/theredpill because it's basically been taken over by incels. I'd go so far as to wager that they hate incels more than feminists and other such groups ever will.
>>
>>37554796
So again why are virginity rates the same?

You're telling me four fifths of females fuck exclusively one fifth of males. We can assume the remaining 20% are too ugly even for Chad to fuck.

Therefore, male virginity rates should be double or more than female rates. Yet they're the same. Why?

And how do these lucky guys even get a gf when they're part of the 80% anyway?
>>
>>37554855
>So again why are virginity rates the same?

They aren't. Virgin men are never surveyed. Only Chad and normalfags are surveyed, so people extrapolate that everyone is a normalfag.
>>
>>37554855
Males will deny being virgins and females will pretend to be virgins.
>>
>>37554848
thats what pretty much most redpill shit has devolved into really. This perception that sexually frustrated men are a "silent majority" and that only an extremely small subset of males have a sexually satisfying life.

shit you're seeing it in this thread
>>
>>37552998
Just like you are right now.
Everyone is pushing an agenda or belief nowadays.
I have a strong will, despite being a failure robot i will fight for my life until i die.
That includes my aura, my own personal will and beliefs.
Dont get brainwashed anons, ignore these types of threads, wether they be sjw's, redpillers, or women apologists.
Ignore them, open your own mind and think for yourself
>>
>>37554946

What was it originally, in your mind?
>>
>>37554876
>they just aren't surveying the correct men

So basically every man who leaves his house (these kind of surveys are usually in university campus and around the city) is a Chad? Good to know I'm a Chad then, where are my 4 females that belong to me by statistics?
>>
>>37554152
Did you consider the fact that many people just hide it?
I also believed the people I used to hang out with were rather prude, but at some point I found out that I just didn't know shit.
At least from my personal experience, the meme is kinda real. How much I don't know, but I'm pretty sure nowadays more girls are (closet) sluts than let's say 30 years ago.
>>
>>37554946
>This perception that sexually frustrated men are a "silent majority" and that only an extremely small subset of males have a sexually satisfying life.
I don't really buy into the redpill shit but I don't get how people can argue that's not true. Most men I know are lucky to get a date that goes well a few times a year, let alone regularly having NSA sex. It's not like I'm hanging around with robots irl or some shit either.

Most of the debate I've seen is exactly why things arent going very well, and whos "fault" it is. If its gendered, the patriarchy is behind it or the sexual revolution or whatever.
>>
With Tinder there's no reason for any fembot to even consider a non-alpha, unless she looks like belongs in a wildlife documentary
>>
>>37554957
what it was or at least should have been is men talking to men about strategies to date and attract women, being a redpill because instead of the usual "just b urslef and shell appear :))" shit it actually spoke about what females are attracted to

what it is now is a bunch of sexually frustrated and virgin men making up retarded pseudoscience about how women are collectively evil and how sex is entirely impossible for the majority of men despite heaps of evidence to the contrary
>>
>>37554615
Nice lie. You never ask girls out, never get rejected.
>>
>>37554796
Source: your bitter virginal cuck fantasies.
>>
>>37554828
>lots of surveys and data prove me wrong
>but I refuse to believe them anyway
>>
>>37554876
How do you know this? Have you worked on one of these surveys?
>>
>>37555017
Not nearly as many females as you think are having no strings attached sex as well. Sex is something intimate and we tend to prefer it in relationships

the majority is sexually frustrated as in "I don't have sex as much as I'd like to", but redpillers sell it as the majority being frustrated as in "I have no sex whatsoever ever"
>>
>>37555028
Are you a troll?
It's not about being evil, but there was a fucking reason why people used to value things like loyality, trust etc.
Because it's certainly possible to get laid somehow nowadays, if you try hard enouh, but it does get pretty much impossible to find anyone suitable for a long term relationship by now.
This in term will destroy healthy families and in turn society itself.
The root of the problem is not that women are evil or something, it is that spreading sexual promiscuity is detrimental to society in the end. That is all.
(Considering this as the bigger picture, not my personal point)
>>
>>37555027
With tinder there is no reason for anyone but the bottom 1% of males to not get laid.
>>
>>37555028

Ok, well then you've clearly misunderstood what the red pill was about. The term was originally most widely used by 911 conspiracy theorists. However, at some point around 2010 perhaps, 'the red pill' as a term got taken up by MRA\MGTOW types. It refers to the shock and emotional pain that most men will experience facing reality for the first time - that society is gynocentric, not "patriarchal", and that literally everything women claim about gender relations is a complete inversion of the truth. This was the most widespread use of the term, and it only recently got taken up by the /pol/ types.

'The Red Pill' as a concept has ALWAYS been about how women behave individually and collectively, and that very much includes how they use sex.

>>37555075

You're adding "lots". Many that I've seen show that male virginity is significantly higher than female virginity, that's common sense. I've pointed out how the methodology of collecting this information is obviously flawed. Who even has a real interest in showing the degree of male virginity out there? You could provide a specific "data set" (lol) if you like, and we can discuss how rigorous a study it was.
>>
>>37554828
>I'd be highly skeptical of any stats of female\male virginity. I've seen CDC stats repeatedly quoted by males who want to deny the extend of this thing, but those stats were based on VERBAL SURVEYS conducted by WOMEN on college campuses
I agree.

Source: have personally told two of these surveys that I lost my virginity at 17 and have had three partners when I am actually still a virgin.
>>
>>37555088
I never said all women are running around having NSA sex. I did say that most men are somewhat frustrated in my experience because they are more likely to want to have sex, and the dating market requires men to put out the vast majority of the initial effort. After so many first, second, third dates that go nowhere of course they're going to be frustrated because all of that effort went nowhere.
>>
>>37555089
oh boy it's another THE END IS NIGH retard

people have been sexually promiscuous literally forever retard
Victorian gentlemen had mistresses, high class French ladies got railed by well endowed servants and the working class was always ridiculously promiscuous
people just used to hide it, because human are inherently fucking promiscuous

and yet here we fucking are, society still hasn't blown up
>>
>>37555123
>it only recently got taken up by the /pol/ types.
What?

/pol/ had been using the term long before the "manosphere" or whatever the fuck people are calling it really started picking up steam.
>>
>>37555083

Didn't work on one, but I was asked to participate in one in my college. There are several ways they get you. One is that in some classes, that give you surveys that ask you some personal info and some of them ask you about sex partners. Others are purposeful studies to find out how much sex is going on on campus.
>>
>>37555149
Believe it or not most females are sexually frustrated as well. Most young people are sexually frustrated because it's the time of our lives when our libido is through the fucking roof but we're shy, awkward and self conscious.

Now this doesn't mean there isn't a dating advantage for young women. There is, but it's insanely overblown.
>>
>>37555123
You were shown data that you just said is wrong. You will claim any data, no matter how robust, is wrong, if it goes against your beliefs. Why bother trying to give you facts when you refuse to even look at it?
>>
>>37555194
Oh, so in fact you don't know shit and are making things up. All to support your bitter virgin beliefs despite facts flying in your face.
>>
>>37555220

I know more than you buddy. Also, I'm not a virgin, but keep trying to shame me for my arguments. Maybe you're just a roastie whore trying to make yourself seem normal?
>>
>>37555239
Why do you have such an interest in spreading lies that a lot more males are virgins than actually are?
>>
>>37555175

>/pol/ had been using the term long before the "manosphere" or whatever the fuck people are calling it really started picking up steam.

I don't know whether it was used earlier on, it's entirely possible because as I said the 911 truthers were using it back in 2002. I'm not saying /pol/ started using "red pill" BECAUSE of how it was used in the "manosphere", just that the mra\mgtow context for using the term was much more widespread and common before it took off on /pol/. Maybe i'm wrong, it's always hard to judge 'internet culture' like this without letting subjective experience get in the way. Just like when I started hearing about 'fidget spinners', it felt like I went from never hearing the term to suddenly hearing\seeing it everywhere.

>>37555212

What data has been shown in this thread? Or are you referring to the CDC study?

>You will claim any data, no matter how robust, is wrong, if it goes against your beliefs.

That's not true, though. As I said, in the case of the CDC - from what I recall it was based on VERBAL SURVEYS conducted by WOMEN on COLLEGE CAMPUSES. Even on r9k our polls show that only 2% of posters are Wizards like myself, so it's a small number that make it that far. They aren't interested in coming to an accurate conclusion on this, just because it's the "CDC", doesn't make VERBAL SURVEY any more authoritative. Especially when it comes to women's interests, and sexuality - there's a long history of dodgy 'science' 'proving' all sorts of things. A survey isn't science, though. Read >>37555141 and my own experience... in my first year of highschool back in the late 90's before I became aware of this as an issue, I lied on an anonymous paper survey about the same thing, and I know some of my friends admitted to me a year or so later that they'd also lied on it.
>>
>>37555310
>a survey isn't science
>my anecdotal evidence is
>>
>>37554243
It's almost as if people fall in love with someone for who they are, and looks are secondary for them. Spooky!
>>
>>37555275

It's not a lie. I'm interested in the truth. And everything I see and hear tells me that the 80-20 rule is law.

Go ahead and prove me wrong. I really want to believe that most women are not whores and that most guys are not desperate losers, but everything points to that.
>>
>>37555326

>A bunch of people were asked to share extremely personal, sensitive details about their sexual life. Directly. Verbally.
>Well gee couldn't there be some bias there? People lie on surveys! This is something authors of surveys themselves are well aware of!
>Well that's just like, your opinion man!
>>
>>37555389
That is why many of these are accounted for in confidence intervals and the like.

This isn't a fucking random girl going up to people and going HEY DUDE R U A VIRGIN, these are professional surveys.

Even then, even if they're biased they hold more value and are closer to the truth than some random dude on the internet proclaiming they're all false and a majority of males are virgins.
>>
File: artificial_womb.jpg (71KB, 854x327px)
artificial_womb.jpg
71KB, 854x327px
>>37552998
The final redpill is that women will soon be olsolete. Artificial wombs, sexbots, and other robots will soon be able to do everything women do, but better.
>>
>>37555489

That isn't a good thing. All men are good for is work and semen, and if wombs can be replaced, then men can be replaced too. Then what is even the point of humanity, let the robots take over.
>>
>>37555379

>That is why many of these are accounted for in confidence intervals and the like.

Why don't you list a specific data finding on rates of virginity, provide a source to it and show the methodology? As i said, as I recall - the CDC study that I first brought up (not somebody else), the "statistics" were based on just verbal surveys on college campuses. There is no way to accurately control for or determine the degree to which these may be accurate. I believe the surveys may have even been face to face. Think about that for a moment.

>This isn't a fucking random girl going up to people and going HEY DUDE R U A VIRGIN, these are professional surveys.

Why don't you provide a survey and its methodology then? You're just make-believing at this point.

>Even then, even if they're biased they hold more value and are closer to the truth than some random dude on the internet proclaiming they're all false and a majority of males are virgins.

You continue to dishonestly represent what I'm claiming. I've said that I don't believe that the majority of males are virgins. I said that even on r9k only 2% of men over 30 are virgins. I was arguing against the claim that rates of virginity among men and women are approximately equal. I don't believe most surveys even show that, it was just your (or some other anons'?) claim. No survey has even been linked to in this thread for me to address.
>>
>>37555379
99% of men have sex during their lifetime. The average number of sexual partners of a woman is 3 to 5. Anyone can get laid easily these days with tinder.

You are the exception, the outlier who is not getting sex.
>>
>>37555536
>no survey or data will prove my anecdotal evidence wrong
>>
File: 1315189338957.jpg (2KB, 126x126px)
1315189338957.jpg
2KB, 126x126px
>>37555536
This pic is 100% accurate.

Society rejected me, so I rejected society.

Please leave us the fuck alone and go back to plebbit. You do not understand our struggles and never will.

Stop polluting the culture of our board, and fuck off with your self-righteous bullshit.
>>
File: Exsaarasperation.webm (239KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
Exsaarasperation.webm
239KB, 1000x562px
>>37555572

>THE SURVEYS ARE ACCURATE DAMNIT!
>Ok, link me to a single survey that says this.
>Fuck you

I know you're just shitposting, but I wanted to share this .webm
>>
>>37555622
Society didn't reject you, you rejected society. You chose to become an outcast.
>>
>>37555536
Because the burden is on you, maybe?

We have a professional institution on one side and a random dude on 4chan.
The professional institution makes a survey and consequent study on a certain issue and you bring problems with unfalsifiable statements such as "what if they're lying?" and then ask the study to prove you're wrong.

It doesn't work that way. You have to prove the study wrong. The study is done and it's solid, you are the one having issues with its results because it doesn't conform to your views.
>>
>>37555677

Yeah, this guy is bait posting. He's a newfag that doesn't understand anything here. He thinks the majority of people here have had sex.
>>
File: Ice cream is so nommy.webm (470KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ice cream is so nommy.webm
470KB, 640x480px
>>37555711

>Because the burden is on you, maybe?

No, the 'burden of proof' is on the person making the specific factual claim - the claim I was responding to is the specific factual claim in question. Without any source for it, we just have a claim without proof.

>We have a professional institution on one side and a random dude on 4chan.

Every major national government, every international business, every international body\organisation including the UN, IMF, World Bank, etc all promote the idea of a female wage gap caused by patriarchal discrimination. It takes 10 minutes of simply taking the time to mentally question these claims for them to fall down, yet all of these organisations take it very seriously.

>The professional institution makes a survey and consequent study on a certain issue and you bring problems with unfalsifiable statements such as "what if they're lying?" and then ask the study to prove you're wrong.

What do you mean "consequent study"? The survey was conducted and the results were published in some tiny section of a CDC report, it wasn't ever claimed to be something that was studied with particular rigor. It's just a claim that a certain type of male seizes upon because the mental leap from his own experience of women - at a distance, from afar, in sanitised environments - to the reality is too shocking to accept. Women actually have sex, and they have more of it than men because they're more desired and desirable. Even an anonymous poll here on r9k would probably be more reliable.

>The study is done and it's solid...

You apparently haven't even seen this 'study' (again, it's a SURVEY). How can you claim it's solid?
>>
>>37554876
funny thing is though, as a robot it doesn't MATTER if they include you in the statistics or not, because you hardly make an impact in society anyway. so i guess the data kinda evened itself out there,
>>
>>37556021

But the point is that it's not an accurate representation of ALL people in society. Robots and incels might be failures in society, but they are still part of society and the country whether you like it or not. Which is why their failure is a failure of society.
>>
>>37552998
>Your average mid 20s woman has had 3 to 4 different partners. This is an average counting the sluts that hop on a different cock every day.

> average woman was a slut
> the others weere mega sluts.
so how is the cock carousel untrue?
>>
>>37552998
MILKBAGS
OH SWEET MAMMARIES
>>
I don't understand how you expect to get a normie gf, or normal looking gf if you're ugly, see the length of your nose and hit on ugly girls, you will get one.
>>
>tfw just want a kind, honest, caring, loyal, loving girl who won't leave me to share my life with

The problem for me is that at this point it doesn't even matter if all women or only some women are promiscuous or dishonest or disloyal. I've been betrayed personally and I've heard too many horrors stories. How could I ever trust a woman with my love when I know for sure that betrayal is at least a legitimate possibility?

The problem isn't just women. Many men are terrible people too, but I'm not gay, so when it comes to potential betrayal of love, only women are an issue to me directly.

I just don't understand how people can still trust other people, especially with matters as life-impacting as marriage and having children, after experiencing or even just observing the kind of betrayal that goes on in human life.
>>
>>37554152
>40%
Way too high as usual it's overly exaggerated hysteria. Millennial are having less sex than previous generations in their 20s. Its a fraction of women, way less than insecure men would have you believe.
>>
>>37553036
>having any friends at all
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>37552998
i dont care to be honest even if it all were true in 95% it still means there are thousands nice cuties left
i need only one in my life
>>
>>37552998
Doesn't change the fact that Chad still has/had fucked 90% of the women I'm the past. And stop with this "women aren't having sex bullshit" just because a girl doesn't have a lot of parents doesn't mean she hasn't had a lot of sex.

I know of a lot of women that just wanted sex but not a relationship, so they went to college and fucked the first Chad they found for a long time before moving on to the next one. When recalling the story they'll usually just call him a "college boyfriend" just to simplify the situation but they were really just fwb.

This is some "bee urself" bullshit again.
>>
>>37558318
*Partners not parents
>>
>>37558318
so only pure virginal women are ok with you?

would you consider yourself unworthy of a gf if you went out with a Stacey and it didn't work out
>>
>>37552998
3 to 4 partners is 3 to 4 too many desu

But you're wrong, women are whores they just don't report it because you can always lie

Women fuck like rabbits the minute they get out from under parental supervision whether that be in highschool or college
>>
I will say this about PUA: when I first discovered it I became extremely confident for a period of about 6 months, and it made me very happy. This was 10 years ago, though, and there was not so much skepticism about it
>>
>believing data based on self-reporting
lmaoing @ your low IQ, buddy
>>
>>37558354
Just saying that just because the cock carousel is exaggerated doesn't mean that women will willingly fuck robots and that Chad hasn't blown though most of them.
>>
>>37552998
I'll just get a much younger gf if I can.
Same age roasties can go burn in hell.

The fuck do I do with a woman close to hitting her 30s and her sex drive drying up?
>>
>>37552998
I hate pickup artists so much. They always seem like huge narcissists, and just like really scummy
>>
>>37555109
What was that statistic on tinder again?
Something like only 50 out of 350 males got laid, but 300 out of 350 women.
>>
>>37555622
>Society rejected me, so I rejected society.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR7xBj0bDD8&feature=youtu.be&t=26s
>>
>>37558809
You mean that one blog post that made up the whole thing yet is taken as gospel by gullible bitter virgins?
>>
Surprised no one's asked who this is yes. Got any sauce OP?
>>
>>37553379

How hopelessly lacking in talent do you have to be to work 60 hours per week?

I'm a student and earn several thousand per month working, at most, 25 or 30 hours per week. I've got my part-time job and then a small handful of writing contracts.

If you're good at something, monetize it - stop slaving away for Mr. Shekelstein, Anon.
>>
you'd have to be retarded to believe in stuff like that, it's the same kind of just world shit that makes normies tend to buy into though

if any of that "hitting the wall" shit were true, OKCupid guys wouldn't all set their desired age thing as "18-99"
>>
>>37558897
>anything I don't like is made up
Okay.
Was written by a woman to, I think.
>>
>>37552998
No one here can actually get a gf, so they meme about the cock carosel and roasties and how much they hate women. You're not helping anyone, and you're not "opening people's eyes". Sorry I had to be the one to tell you this OP.
>>
>>37559032
Why can no one here get a gf? What makes it impossible?
>>
>>37555561
Don't know where you live but I know even Chads who can barely get matches on tinder let alone lays. Too much work for them as it's just way easier picking them up the old-fashioned way.

Generally on tinder and other dating platforms you have dozens of men competing for every woman and it's just easiy picking for the men. As evidenced by people who made fake profiles with hamplanets and got tons of matches with even good-looking guys. Tinder is great for not even the top 20% but more the top 5% of men and nobody else.

But of course all this differs widely nationally and even regionally, if you live in some college town with a liberal arts college and plenty of slutty American girls of course it's easier than if you're in China.
>>
Most women themselves admit they get less attention when they get older... it isn't some myth lmao
>>
What I find funny is that robots believe the tablets will turn when they turn 35, which is the dumbest idea i have every heard. Chad and tyrone have been winning all of their lives up to this point, why would that change? the world favors them and they know how to take advantage of it.
>>
>>37559191
You have to leave the house to get a gf
>>
>>37559191
>lack of friends
>no social skills
>being boring
>neet lifestyle
>nothing to offer
>ugliness
>>
>>37559555
>>37559624
All easily fixable.
>>
File: NEVEREVEREVER.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
NEVEREVEREVER.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>When RSD tyler had that PUA "Meetup" and not a single woman showed up
>Just 40 guys shuffling around

AHHAHAHAHAHHAH
HAHAHAHAHHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHH
>>
>>37559640
well yeah but the problem is that no one here wants to fix them
change is scary
>>
>>37559640
everything is easily fixable from an outsider's prospective.
>>
>>37559682
How to fix that? How to get robots to want to fix their life?
>>
>>37560056
be a girl and tell them you'll date them if they fix their lives
why do you even want to? most people here are scumbags
>>
>>37553607

It's a shame too. In the late 2000s PUA shit wasn't taken too seriously and didn't have any grand motive. It was just a bunch of guys coming together to find ways to get pussy from girls they weren't able to fuck before. And it worked. PUA got me laid.

Then somewhere around 2011 the movement got co-opted by anti-feminist and MRA types. Now it's not enough to just want to fuck girls and go from there. You have to believe in some hardcore mantra about the true ways of women and fight back by becoming a weirdo too.

I just wanna fuck bitches, man.
>>
>>37560195
>I just wanna fuck bitches, man.
So you're basically an adolescent in an adult's body. Anyways I don't see the problem; the manosphere stuff isn't a religion, you can easily pick and choose from it what you need and there is a lot more material that's more in-depth than some shitty pickup techniques.
>>
>>37560227
Yes, because wanting to mate with women is something exclusively children do.

Moron.
>>
>>37552998
You know the phrase "nice guys finish last?"

It's true. Nice guys get to have the girl after she been used by all the Chad's and niggers
>>
>>37559624
>short
>no money
>no car
>>
>>37560341
this fucking world...
>>
>>37558318
>Just because she hasn't had a lot of partners doesn't mean she hasn't had a lot of sex
So wait, which is worse, a girl who has slept with 5 people but only fucked each once, or a girl who only had one long term bf for a sex partner but fucked him hundreds of times?
>>
>>37552998

what a slut that is still a lot. fuck that shit. my time is very valuable so the girl needs to be the real deal. I am not touching non-virgin with a ten foot pole.
>>
>>37560341
It's not true. Actual nice guys get ahead in life if they have good qualities like intelligence and confidence. The "nice guys" finish last, the assholes and jerks who claim to be nice but aren't.
>>
>>37560706
>I am not touching non-virgin with a ten foot pole.
I don't think you are going to be touching any girl, virgin or not, for your entire life.
>>
>>37560341
Every guy I met who said he was a nice guys wasn't.
>>
>>37554163
the "repression is bad because it makes things worse later, just let them do the unwanted behavior in moderation" meme is fucking terrible.

where's the situation where she never becomes a slut, and doesn't want to? do you have to constantly convince her to have sex to get that?

that's like saying "we messed up by not letting him torture animals in his childhood, it's our fault that he became a serial killer."
>>
>>37560715
They start off as nice guys , society treats them like dirt, and then they become jerks desu.
>>
>They just want you to believe that for some reason every woman reaches her 30 and suddenly gets a crisis looking for a mate because she was slitting around before, and only then will they come to you and you will be able to turn her down, laughing last.

I'm pretty sure this was written by a man. The reason why women start to panic for a mate after 30 is because their ability of having healthy kids decreases. After the 35 the chance of having an unhealthy kid is high and gets higher every year.
>>
>>37560808
That's what you keep telling yourself, because that is what you imagine your life story is. But it's not. You were always a jerk. You never were nice to begin with. You treated everyone like shit, they treated you like shit back, and now you blame them.
>>
>>37560829
And more children is what destroying our planet. Being an incel means you are a hero even if unintentionally. Every man that leaves this world without leaving progeny is making the ultimate sacrifice to save the human race.
>>
>>37560829
The delusion of /r9k/ is that these women will be so desperate they would be willing to settle for a fat raging autistic neckbeard NEET. They won't.
>>
>>37560866
Why not be an even bigger hero and kys right now? Less strain on our planet to keep you alive.
>>
>>37560846
I wasn't abused because I was too smart to let that happen. I was ignored that is true. People ignored me as if I didn't exist or they laughed at me cruelly. Fuck them
>>
>>37554743
>I mean do you HONESTLY believe 80% of men have no sex whatsoever?
no, the principle, whether it is true or not, states that they have 20% percent of the sex. you get it?
the top 80% of women having sex goes for the top 20% of men, the rest of men have 20% of sex with women.
>>
>>37560873
Hope has really deluded these little autistic idiots.
>>
File: women.jpg (332KB, 1400x990px)
women.jpg
332KB, 1400x990px
>>37554152
probably high because most people are normies who go to parties. also the sad part is that children get involve and mommy is still hopping different dicks. Children grow up fatherless and seeing different men mommy has to date. that probably fucks with them psychologically and teaches them bad values. I know that happens because my cousin is a single mother and hopping on a new dick at least ever year.
>>
>>37552998
>>37558913
this. who is this girl?
>>
>>37554225
fuck being a pua they are being falsely accuse of rape already and one of them lost his life because a girl he dated killed him because he didn't want to commit.
>>
>>37561048
PUA is all about asking ever girl out till someone says yes. Everything else in it is fluff.
>>
>>37561048
Actually believing that PUAs don't rape...
>>
>>37552998

From my experience the vast majority of women are too shy to talk to men. They drink a bottle of wine a night and post their dinner, cats/dogs on instagram. When you do talk to them they let you know they want someone to provide them with a house, car and a big income. If you cant do this you are friendzoned and they move onto the next person that takes an interest in them. Since the state provides for them male interraction is no longer necessary. I'm lucky I can observe lots of women and their interractions with Men. Most of this chad shit is overblown as they are rarer than staceys.
>>
File: 1482059802398.jpg (40KB, 431x420px)
1482059802398.jpg
40KB, 431x420px
>>37561157
>They drink a bottle of wine a night
That would mean most women are alcoholics. Try again normie.
>>
>>37560908
So there is something wrong with you. You are probably a raging asshole and an entitled cunt. That's why nobody likes you.
>>
>>37560925
Why not the other way around? 80% of men have sex with 20% of women? You cannot logically prove that this is any more unlikely than the other way around.
>>
>>37561290
Just because people don't like you doesn't mean something is wrong with you...
>>
>>37554368
>You have never asked a girl out as an adult.

fuck you women gave bad boy chad their best years. why would I want women now that they are old and used up?
>>
>>37561360
If people don't like you then there is generally a reason for it. It's not like you were born a robot, and have some kind of robot birthmark on your forehead that makes people automatically hate you.
>>
>>37561393
Wrong, society marks certain people as outcasts for a number of reasons. It could be appearance, race, poor social skills, etc. Not necessarily being a jerk. In fact, jerks with social skills have plenty of friends.
>>
>>37561429
Since you so strongly believe that you are an outcast because people unfairly discriminate against you, why don't you tell us the reason you think it is? What is it about you that makes everyone around you hate you so much?
>>
>>37561473
Being poor, short/feminine looking, a minority , being too nice/accomadating(not masculine enough) etc.
>>
>>37561145
Cops have to make an arrest because of the Duluth Model even when it comes to false rape accusations. A PUA was falsely accuse of rape and many other girls defended him saying it was consensual but he still had to face trail.
>>
>>37561514
Are you lying just to us while knowing the real reasons, or are you lying to yourself too? None of those are reasons.
>>
>>37561574
Dude I have missing fucking teeth. I am a minority in an area that lacks others from my race. I look super young. I am super nice to anyone I talk to and go out of my way to help. It doesn't matter, I wish I were lying. I'm done.
>>
>>37561311
>You cannot logically prove

I can. Why would 20% of women willingly get fucked by 80% of men? Why would any percentage of women fuck 80% of them men? That would go against their whole biological wiring: to find a good genetic partner and mate as much as possible.

Your example is illogical because females desire intimate sex with a singular partner while men desire conquests with many partners
>>
>>37561514
you do realize two of those are fixable, and plenty of people with the other two are loved by their peers?
>>
>>37561609
>it's another "human beings are 100% predictable by biology" poster

you forgot these buzzwords too

smv
hypergamy
cock carousel
the wall
>>
>>37561311
there is a similar effect (for women, the average partner count is somewhat higher than median partner count) but there is significantly larger of a gap in men. (the virginity rate was similar in both groups though) I have seen multiple infographics about it, some of questionable sources, some from solid, but they are generally similar results.
>>
The 20/80 shit only VERY superficially applies to hookups. It's true that in hookups women concentrate on a smaller amount of men than a 50/50 split, but it's still more like 40/60 or 35/65 most likely.

However most sex is had in relationships and most females place a lot of importance in having a boyfriend. And when it comes to # of mates and relationships men and women are entirely even. The hypergamy meme is also retarded, people tend to marry people of their own socioeconomic status.
>>
>>37561643
>it's another "I'll deny science when it doesn't support my thesis"

Jesus don't tell me you think climate change is pseudo-science too
>>
>>37561606
If you are super nice to everyone and go out of your way to help, you would not be an outcast. Everyone would like you. You are lying. Not sure if you are lying just in your posts, or to yourself. But no, what you say can objectively not be true.
>>
>>37561701
science is the first one to tell us that human sexuality is incredibly fucking deep and complex and can't be summarized onto something like "man want lots of pussy woman want big hunter gatherer man"
>>
>>37561609
>b-b-b-but muh hypergamy and sluts!

It's perfectly logical. In fact, far more logical than your 20% of men have sex meme. You can't disprove it, so don't try. After all, what does a bitter basement-dwelling virgin like you know about sex.
>>
>>37554828
>but those stats were based on VERBAL SURVEYS conducted by WOMEN on college campuses...

Men have been show to give a higher partner count than their actual number. Women have been shown to give a lower partner count than the actual number. Plus there's a sizable difference between men's average and women's average. So the CDC numbers still hold true.

http://www.hookingupsmart.com/2010/09/14/hookinguprealities/sex-and-the-pareto-principle/
>>
>>37561738
Its all about social capital. A wimpy looking white dude might be pretty popular in the Phillippines or Thailand. A poor looking buff guy will struggle compared to a sleek guy in a BMW in Manhattan.
>>
>>37558965
You some euro or something?
America isn't that great right now buster.
>>
>>37561701
Science tells us that 20% of men have 80% of women? Oh wait, no, it doesn't. That's just a sperglord meme.
>>
>>37561609
This goes entirely against your thesis.

If women want a stable partner to mate with why would they fuck a different one every night?
>>
>>37558789
that is exactly the type of men women like to sleep with guys who treat them like shit and who are narcissistic.
>>
>>37553536
Yeah, but if you're still a bitter virgin by the time you're 30 or even into your late 20's, your "market value" (could there be a more autistic term) is much much lower than you think
>>
>>37561738
Never did I summarize human sexuality down to "men want lots of sex women want a little sex", stop putting words in my mouth you little slut

All I said was that women value intimate sex in a committed relationship while men value many sexual partners. Ever been in a male locker room and heard what's talked about there? Probably not. Ever heard what most women describe in a good partner? Probably not.

you sound naive and inexperienced, I bet you've never had a gf/bf
>>
>>37561786
If women like to sleep with guys who treat them like shit and who are narcissistic, then why are most robots virgins? Hell, why did Elliot die as a virgin?
>>
>>37552998
Fuck off normie. Oreganalio
>>
>>37561832
you have to be attractive to get away with treating them like shit
>>
>>37561832
Elliot was born with severe mental issues and the only reason he didn't end up in a mental ward was because of his rich family. Anyone talking to him could tell he was really fucked up. Actual narcissists are super charming, Elliot was not.
>>
>>37560341
more like anyone with a girlfriend finishes last. you can kiss your wallet,friends,hobbies and your self respect goodbye if you get a girlfriend.
>>
>>37561775
>sperglord meme

No, it's actually a well-established THEORY for a lot of different spheres of human society.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle

I'm Chad btw and I've had far more sex than other men in my friend group
>>
>>37560731
The whole virgin obsession reeks of insecurity. Like you know you're so pathetic a woman with any sexual experience will immediately leave to laugh about you with all her friends
>>
>>37561777
>why would they fuck a different one every night

They don't. They fuck Chad as much as possible in the hopes that he doesn't pump and dump them

Hint: he almost always does
>>
>>37561383
As long as you're happy being a pathetic wizard, no problem. In fact, keep telling yourself you're too good for them. You're doing everyone a favor.
>>
>>37561891
Isaac Newton was a virgin for his entire life. Not being with women gives you the power to invest your time into deeper things. Be proud of virginity and incelness and you will become like Newton too.
>>
>>37561949
Keep telling yourself that

Original oregano
>>
>>37554175
Looks are 100% of the deal.
It is the single thing women find interesting and ask for.
They say shit like, he's good looking, unfortunately he's had some personal problems, he'll sort them out hopefully

Or

He's good looking, but really uncomfortable with having a permanent job

Or

He's sexy, but somehow always gets into bad situations

Basically how you would rationalalise dating a porn actress
>>
>>37561900
Only roasties and roastie apologists think that because they don't want to admit that getting ran through by a dozen dudes by the time they're 20 is absolutely repulsive.

I'm a normie and a Chad, though I come here to make fun of roasties and for the porn pics. Dated two virgins and one where I was her second. I'll never date a non virgin again, and whenever a girl comes on to me the first thing I ask is if she's a virgin. If she says no then I tell her that's disgusting and I'll never touch her used up, festering axe wound even if she paid me. The look of shock at being told the truth is absolutely hilarious
>>
>>37561157
all women are gold diggers because of reproduction. children require resources and they need men to provide them with resources.
>>
>>37560866
>Yes good goy, having children is evil. Leave the out of control breeding to niggers in Africa while the white race dies off, this will save humanity
>>
>>37561986
I'm actually pretty suspicious of women who go out men who are uglier than them. How likely do you think it is that she is with Chad on the side? I'd say the chance is pretty fuckin high.
>>
>>37561829
Yet men keep falling in love and getting into relationships even though the're apparently beasts that just can't think about anything that isn't impregnating the maximum number of females.

Seriously you "redpilled" fellows make me laugh. You have a completely neanderthal understanding of sexuality yet you keep acting as if you just had it all figured out.

Men want sex with lots of girls, women want a commited relationship. Because of this and some "Chad drive" EVERY female in the world inherently has they spend their entire fertile life chasing "alphas" that never settle. One wonders how did society ever prosper when apparently males on average do not have sex except for a few "lucky ones".
>>
>>37562006
And this is why you never get laid. Your fantasies of virginal women throwing themselves at you aside
>>
>>37561946
more then happy to die a wizard then being with a nagging used up wrinkle old hag
>>
>>37562026
Lots of men out there are raising Chad's progeny and have no clue. Or they know and don't care. Most men are spineless cowards.
>>
>>37562026

Dualistic mating strategy. Fuck Chad, Marry Beta. You get the good genes and the means to take care of them
>>
>>37562017
In the future, the Chinese will own Africa and stop them from reproducing by enacting a 1 child policy
>>
>>37562026
>Yet men keep falling in love and getting into relationships even though the're apparently beasts that just can't think about anything that isn't impregnating the maximum number of female

Strawman. Try harder, kiddo. Arguments like this will get shot down so easily when you get to college in August.

>One wonders how did society ever prosper when apparently males on average do not have sex except for a few "lucky ones"

Hmmm, I wonder where the phrase "war of the sexes" comes from. It's almost like women and men want different things. If you don't agree with that, you're a patriarchy loving numbskull who doesn't believe women have it as hard as they do! of course you don't believe that Sir White
>>
>>37561896
The Pareto principle applies to economics, dumbass, not to everything.

Not to mention what exactly is stopping anyone from claiming the opposite - that 20% of females are fucking 80% of the men. Shit you could easily "justify" it the way PUAs do, just look at the trashed sluts that fucking anything when drunk enough.

Where the Pareto principle might apply is in saying 20% of the population is having 80% of the sex, and that still seems extremely iffy.
>>
>>37562092
The Chinese are likely to lose power and relevance in the somewhat near future because the one child policy meant people didn't have enough kids to replace all their hundreds of millions of factory workers. They repealed their own one child policy for that very reason.
>>
>>37562124
I can tell you have zero arguments to back yourself up since you're full on "shit don't say anything but act condescending and people will think I'm right" mode already.

Here dude, go read up a bit on your coolaid and maybe come back with a reply:
http://www.returnofkings.com/
>>
>>37562023
dual mating strategy is scientifically proven and women do in fact do that.

http://pillse.bol.ucla.edu/Publications/Pillsworth&Haselton_ARSR.pdf
>>
>>37562157
It's possible but I doubt it. China is likely the next superpower. Just go to any major US university and you can't ignore the number of Chinese students. They stick together and help each other out. The next generation of Chinese leadership will have a very deep knowledge of the US while the reverse is not true. The US will be kneeling to China, and so will the rest of the world. It's already happening. 20 years ago China was still a pariah state, now Trump is kissing Xi Jinping's ring and asking him for "help with North Korea".

China will own most of Africa soon and Europe will fall in line.
>>
>>37562135
>The Pareto principle applies to economics, dumbass, not to everything

What is 80% of crime is committed by 20% of criminals? What is 80% of healthcare equipment is occupied by 20% patients? Huh, guess you didn't read what I linked you. Thanks for wasting my time

>why can't you say 20% of women are fucking 80% of men?

Because it's just not happening. Honestly, I don't get why white knight cucks like you keep trying to earnestly defend 21st century western women. They're sluts, all of them and it's all because of feminism. In college I fucked whole sororities of women. Girls would bring their littles to me to fuck and over the years I would fuck whole "families". Hell, these girls rejected good upstanding young men just for a chance to get pumped by me. What does that make you think? Why does it trigger you? Women want to mate with the top genetic prospects, just like men want to bang the hottest woman. That's basic sexual attraction.
>>
>>37562237

server the US right for throwing men under the bus in the name of egalitarianism. China knows men are more important because of sexual dimorphism and they don't throw them under the bus.
>>
>>37562037
I don't care roastie. I'd rather never fuck again than touch a nasty used up whore. Women need to relearn their place.
>>
>>37562158
>that link

The fuck was that horseshit? That wasn't even scholarly in the slightest
>>
>>37562317
How sad do you even have to be to pretend to be a Chad on r9k of all places just to try to make it seem like your resentment for women comes from "beholding what they truly are"?
>>
>>37562228
Water is wet in other news
>>
>>37562237
What I'm saying is China is sitting pretty for now and in the near future, but the powerhouse of their economy is their giant factories. Because of China's ridiculous population size those factories are numerous and have tons of people running them. But back in the 70s the Chinese government really wanted to get that exploding population under control, so the one child policy was born and strictly enforced until quite recently. So there's a generation of about 30 years where the amount of children born was not even close to the amount of people in the workforce, it was a major overcorrection. There won't be enough new workers to replace the factory workers when they die and they're going to have trouble running their monster factories. Best case scenario for China involves major economic downsizing, worst could be a giant collapse.
>>
File: kkkkke.jpg (94KB, 422x408px)
kkkkke.jpg
94KB, 422x408px
>>37562317

>Chad visits r9k

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
>>37562317
>Girls would bring their littles to me to fuck and over the years I would fuck whole "families"
lmao
at least try to be subtle

>>37562228
studies on sociology are never "scientifically proven"

i've read that article, it's a big favourite of red pill types because it's basically the only thing even remotely "sciencey" that appeals to what they say
even then, the article talks mainly about ancestral women and their adaptation to ensure survival, and then offers some insight into proof that women might still have this behavior ingrained. this is all fine and good. however consider the two following things: a) humans are predominantly cultural animals and can easily subdue their nature with proper socialization and b) somewhere around ~90% of females get the genes of their offspring from their lifelong partner, which kind of goes against the whole "women are cucking men left and right and everybody is raising a bastard" theory

a study finding a behavioral adaptation in women doesn't necessarily imply that all modern women employ that behavioral adaptation
>>
>>37562389
The problem with your assessment is that you are ignoring the nature of China's economy and the Chinese government. Automation will reduce the number of workers needed and in fact, this is already reducing the number of people needed to work in factories across China. Second, China is investing more and more into non-industrial sectors, not just in China but across the entire world. Thirdly, the Chinese government is a totalitarian government so they have more flexibility and speed to solve economic problems as seen in the aftermath of the financial crisis.
>>
File: 1494237740010.png (4KB, 502x357px)
1494237740010.png
4KB, 502x357px
>>37562317
>In college I fucked whole sororities of women. Girls would bring their littles to me to fuck and over the years I would fuck whole "families". Hell, these girls rejected good upstanding young men just for a chance to get pumped by me. What does that make you think? Why does it trigger you?
this really made me think
>>
>>37562382
hey I was just informing and educating the unaware. also posted real scientific research made by a professional so people don't think I am posting pseudoscience or getting shit out of my ass. when we say don't trust women because of science you should really not trust them.
>>
>>37562368
How many women have you fucked? Go'on, be honest. I'm Chad. I don't need you to validate me. I'll be having sex the second I get out of work tonight and I'll do it all again tomorrow.
>>
>>37562529
Right, but there are some who don't believe what you posted. UCLA isn't some joke school. There are other studies out there that show women are not suited for monogamy.
>>
File: IMG_4785.jpg (84KB, 640x480px)
IMG_4785.jpg
84KB, 640x480px
>>37562552
>I don't need you to validate me
>I am going to have SEX like the COOL SEX-HAVER I am I am also Chad please god just validate me please
>>
>>37562552
Of course anon. Any girls bringing you their little sisters and daughters as offering for your chad cock? Maybe some MILFs too, or are they too low SMV?
>>
>>37562647
>SEX
>COOL SEX-HAVER
>smuglaughingblackpolitician.exe

Looks like my job is done here. Consider your virgin ass triggered, m8
>>
>>37562473
>humans are predominantly cultural animals and can easily subdue their nature with proper socialization

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah not anymore thanks to feminist liberating women from their responsibilities. women are incentivize to divorce men in marriage and they even have divorce parties. We don't keep female hypergamy in check anymore.

>somewhere around ~90% of females get the genes of their offspring from their lifelong partner, which kind of goes against the whole "women are cucking men left and right and everybody is raising a bastard" theory

If cucking is not common then why is DNA TESTING illegal in France without the consent of the mother then? fathers don't even have the right to know if their children is his.
>>
Mostly of TRP is pure shit minus therationalmale stuff.
>>
>>37562713

What do you predict will happen? I believe that as more and more men realize that they will be forever alone, we will have a reactionary uprising of some sort. An economic depression will make fascist like figures very popular and they might coalesce a following to take things back.
>>
>>37562709
>needing this badly to have the last post
>m-my job here is done

even for r9k standards you sure are an insecure fag
>>
>>37558965
>>37553379

Also, unless you've got some kind of sick/invalid relative situation going on, you're a wasteful idiot to need more than 1k USD/mo after tax. Get your expenses under control or move somewhere that's cheaper.
>>
>>37561949
Isaac Newton was gay. Why did you deliberately hide that fact?
>>
Why do normies straight up ignore scientific evidence when presented but suck its dick when it fits their worldview?

Besides, why does this even trigger you so much if they're just the incorrect views of some online eternal virgin losers?
>>
>>37562846
All people do this about everything, it's called confirmation bias and hypocrisy.
>>
>>37562317
Basement-dwelling bitter virgin manchild RPing as Chad detected.
>>
>>37562846
Why do robots straight up ignore scientific evidence when presented but suck its dick when it fits their worldview?
>>
>>37562814
>calls me insecure
>keeps trying to get the last word in

Y-you too, pal
>>
>>37562889
>*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPFFFAAAFFFFTTTTTPPRRBBFFF* *PFRTP* *PFT* *pffff...*
-you
>>
>>37562846
i just like arguing on the internet

>>37562713
because feminism is fucking cancer and some retarded notion that fatherhood is a "sociological construct" and not a biological one (but motherhood is biological and don't you ever dare saying otherwise)

but not because of some hidden agenda among women to get knocked up by "chads" while being maintained by "betas"
>>
>>37558965
>how much do you suck if you can't even be in the top 10%
Did you even take a moment to reflect on the colossal stupidity of what you wrote before you clicked Send, you humongous faggot? But no, you had to come with your "clever" roast on a taiwanese fishermen subforum meant as a refuge for losers who can't hack it in society. Yes, you're such a fucking smart writer for the shit that comes out of your fingers, you smartass, you're the prince of wit you're the next George Orwell. Or how about you got the position you got because someone you knew knew someone like the literal crypto kike piece of shit you are, spitting down on your fellow men because they're less lucky or less capable while they're busting their ass just to make ends meet. God damn it you stupid piece of shit, as a NEET who slacked off his whole life you still make me upset, JUST FUCKING GET OUT
>>
>>37558965
Jesus, be a little more subtle when you try and bait robots
>>
File: 2kkeks.png (533KB, 459x612px)
2kkeks.png
533KB, 459x612px
>>37552998
No
originalo, just work already
>>
>>37554672
>tfw my 20 year old gf has only had one partner while i've had six ;^)
>>
>>37559640
Not him, and while I partially agree, I dot see the benefit in it. I'm not the modern robot who complains about getting a gf. While I think it would be nice, I don't expect one and don't honestly see how it could help me. I am simply too naturally unattractive that it would be a better use of my time and energy to do things that I actually see use to.
>>
>>37553379
it would be funny to see how you manage your life when the economy actually isn't doing so well.
>>
>>37552998
>They just want you to believe that for some reason every woman reaches her 30 and suddenly gets a crisis looking for a mate because she was slitting around before, and only then will they come to you and you will be able to turn her down, laughing last.

While it's a delusion that you get free pussy from women over 30, the women of that age do have a serious problem staying alone.
>>
>>37562317
I hope this is pasta because if it isn't it's going to be
>>
>>37556056
that's some bs
>>
>>37565385
That's a very lame attempt at bumping your bitter virgin rant and hoping someone will save it. Won't happen.
>>
what you are referring to is called "the wall" and woman never really hit the wall unless they get absolutely hideous.

i mean yeah. going from 25 to 30 might make you lose 1 or 2 points in the attractive scale but it doesn't mean that your'e stuck forever
>>
File: DBML_F6WsAAsD3k.jpg (215KB, 900x1200px)
DBML_F6WsAAsD3k.jpg
215KB, 900x1200px
>>37552998
phew lad, latinas are so hot. Even her voice is great.
>>
>>37566052

The "wall" is bullshit, if anything its men who hit a wall. An attractive white woman that is 30 - 40 (hell even older) has ZERO issues getting dick. They have lost a little bit but still are in demand. Meanwhile guys think they age like george clooney and that when you turn 30 women just fall out of the sky even if you make $40,000 a year and drive a toyota camry. Bullshit. Your hairline starts to fail you and you have less test.
>>
>>37553536
>she's certainly very unlikely to find a guy who'd genuinely care for her.
>she has much more trouble finding anyone who wants to stick around

fucking bullshit.
let me tell you why woman ride the carousal.
they know that by 30 guys will usually be more financially set and it will be the best time to latch onto thirsty beta that's been craving attention and sex all of his life. and with the constant threat of being left alone that thirsty beta will do anything to please her.

you guys should read more on gynocentrism and sexual dymorphism, this type of information is usually swept under the rag and pop science avoid it like fire.
>>
>>37566128
You are obviously a teenager virgin. The world doesn't work that way. You just believe in memes of bitter virgins of /r9k/.
>>
Do you know what happens to a late 20's beta male when he turns 30? Nothing. He will still suck around women, he will still be sub 8/10 in looks, he will still be a huge chump. If he is LUCKY, and made good career decisions he MIGHT get a 30+ year old woman that is looking to settle. That is a huge MAYBE because they're riding that carousel for longer and longer these days. That's Mr. Beta engineer cucks reward for all that studying and all that money he makes, a 30+ used cum rag.

These nerds have this fantasy in their mind that they turn into don draper at 30 and that is going to be them, lmao!
>>
>>37566195
Exactly. A basement-dwelling neckbeard NEET at 21 is unattractive. Why would a basement-dwelling neckbeard NEET suddenly be attractive at 30?
>>
>>37566234

Losers have it in their mind that women "like a guy with his life together" and they find "older men attractive". No and no. First off, prime women are not looking to settle down so having a good career adds zero value to yourself. Second, the guys that are older an attractive are just aged CHADS. They were also good looking in their youth. When you walk into any office in the US and you see the type of balding middle aged chumps that work there, those guys were betas in their youth and they're betas TODAY.
>>
>>37566175
im not a teenager nor a virgin.
i think that science can predict human behavior perfectly and this is why you should learn the science of attraction.
you never see this stuff being taught in any kind of school. because if this information was more public our society would collapse in a very short period of time.
>>
37. Here's my perspective.

All the best people are with each other and have been for years.

The single / divorced mothers and ex-party sluts go for the divorced dads and the ex-party guys. People stick with people who have similar experiences.

The wall hits everyone but the very best of us in terms of genetics and those who make a concerted effort to stay fit and healthy.

Nobody cares about omega males who failed through high school, failed through young adulthood, and are failing in their 30s. They don't count and never have.

In reality, there are shitloads of twenty something single girls that don't party or ride the carousel, but you need to either be heavily involved in church or able to meet them at work. They're the secretaries and administration types you pretend don't exist as you lust after Stacey.
>>
>>37565986
I'm not him and I thought it was funny as fuck and am saving it.
Anon I know this board is autistic but you need to learn how to differentiate jokes from sincerity
>>
>>37552998
>Go get a gf now.
Why should I?
>>
>>37553412
Sounds like your standards are too high. Just like a woman.
>>
>>37553536
Except there's no reason she'd magically settle for a beta. This is all horseshit.
>>
>>37566063
>Even her voice is great.
Who is her?
>>
File: 1495799903994.jpg (34KB, 318x359px)
1495799903994.jpg
34KB, 318x359px
>>37555200
Found the Roastie

This comment isn't Oregano?
Thread posts: 268
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.