[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lemme toss some tips to gettin a gf to you guys... >1st meet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1496708371944.png (102KB, 417x496px) Image search: [Google]
1496708371944.png
102KB, 417x496px
Lemme toss some tips to gettin a gf to you guys...
>1st meet girl you like
>then get to know her a bit better. Establish a connection.
>Ask her to hang out in ways that'll get her interested in you. Dates. Just going somewhere. Be interesting. Be happy. Be friendly.
>Once you get to be friends, begin flirting.
>This doesnt mean "haha i wanna fuck you lol"
>no, it means she says something innocent that can be double entendre, you joke about it being lewd when its not
>also compliments that are clearly showing affection/romantic interest
>Physical contact is huge. Get touchy feely, but making sure she's wanting it first
With those steps you can't be friendzoned
>>
>>37552544
>Waiting for compliments that are clearly showing interest

If we could read that shit we wouldnt be here now would we?

Sage
>>
>>37553280
He meant give her compliments, not wait for her to compliment you, you aspie.
>>
>>37553311
>No shit, but how is anyone on this board supposed to tell when she drops such a comment you fucknut
>>
>>37552544
>1st meet girl you like

you're gonna need to expand on this one a little bit mr. vice president
>>
>>37552544
shes fuckin chad op
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.