[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else is drunk? wanting to get drunk? I am about 2 beers deep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1475193143221.jpg (96KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1475193143221.jpg
96KB, 633x758px
who else is drunk?
wanting to get drunk?
I am about 2 beers deep but I have hit that sweet spot where I can keep drinking the right drink all night
>>
I'm almost 25.. and I have no job and no degree and I get drunk and high still. wtf? nobody reply
>>
File: 1465042447884.png (115KB, 751x607px) Image search: [Google]
1465042447884.png
115KB, 751x607px
>>37551588
>almost 25
mate i'm 27 and am into graffiti, getting high, getting drunk, and smashing bottles still. we're all aimless here. that whole societal standard of being a success at your age and having the whole thing going of a great job and shit is just big trash. societal standards big trash. fuck em. the working man in general is a sucker, sacrificing his fun for money - working for 50 years just to do what he wants on the weekends sparsely getting nowhere and when he retires at such an old age that he can't truly do it anymore with the last 10 years of his life in span
fuck that noise. do what contents your heart - if you have fun getting drunk and shit, have fun. tomorrow is never guarenteed anyways.
>>
>>37551947
Still need to pay rent and buy food.
But I hear you.
Work your whole life just to retire a few years.
>>
File: Jian heavy art.png (341KB, 800x687px) Image search: [Google]
Jian heavy art.png
341KB, 800x687px
>>37551982
Work your sparseness then on something easy. Get into cryptocurrency investing like I'm doing, it's working pretty great. Have turned a couple hundred into a couple thousand with BTC and Ethereum. Try making it big so that you can be set.
Any means possible, man.
>>
>>37552013
Cant buy any of those no credit card...Not even working right now just whenever they need me...Hate me life with a passion.
>>
Get drunk everynight. This is a newish development since the oneitis left me to fuck chads. Done with all that relationship bs. Found a cute girl at work going through similar shit which made her hate her life and we turned it into a "depressed and drunk together" kinda friendship. Im cool with it, like i said really done with things of any emotional nature. We keep it plutonic and enjoy it in drunken depression. She started bringing me out to bars and eventually dancey type joints. First walk in and its robot nightmare. Get drunk, find other sad depressed people. Socialize, ugh. Actually have fun? Wtf? Pull bar sluts and party skanks because of asshole attitude, no regard for own life, and a cute female wingman. Fuck embarassment. Fuck death. Fuck life. Take me out any day. Sooner the better. Continue for a month, party at local social lake. Dude dies cause of dumb alpha male wannabe shit. Low key loving every beer fueled, molly ridden second. Still keep plutonic friendship now im just social with my depression. Feels odd. Only go out to get trashed and people flock to drunk asshole me. People mistake actual remarks of hate for sarcasm. Tf? Normies are tards. Feel like i hit some type of equilibrium of numbness, dgaf, depression, self and world hate, alcoholism, and somehow womanizer. Everything i do means nothing to me. My only goal everyday after my industrial labor job is to drink. I work for rent, bills, and alcohol. If you haven't adapted these priorities yet, i would start shit gets a little more fun. Better? No. But definitely more fun.
>>
>>37551496
Just about to get drunk. I was supposed to study and not drink until after my exam next week. But I'm drinking anyway.
>>
I am a friendless alcoholic recluse who cooks chicken in a truck for a living
currently drinking Wild Turkey 101
>>
>>37552484
Fucking study asshole I dont want to see a post about uni fails feel thread.
FUCKING STUDY...I wish I could go to collage.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.