[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to see if an old thread of mine on r9k was archived.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: skurleton.jpg (32KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
skurleton.jpg
32KB, 572x303px
I'm trying to see if an old thread of mine on r9k was archived. I've tried 4archive and archive.moe but no luck.
It was about how I accidentally turned on my phone to r34 and ">people saw". Photo was of a Pepe with a large frown and gun to his head named "anheropng.png". I soon after posted something along the lines of "FUCK I CAN'T GET ANYTHING RIGHT" (talking about the image name).
I just want to relive a memory, if there's no archive then change subject to something else I guess.
>>
>>37551350
Do you like papa johns?
>>
>>37552338
How's that relevant?
original comment
>>
>>37552374
Just answer the question.

papa johns comment
>>
>>37552397
last time i had papa jons i liked it. why do you ask?
>>
>>37552455
What topping did you get? When?
>>
>>37552559
it was probably a round a year ago ,i like to have pepperoni and olive but i don't remember when

again for what purpose? is it related at all to the post I'm trying to find?
>>
>>37552559
You need to get papa johns more. Did you like it? Do you know my favorite topping?
>>
File: Chrysanthemum.jpg (859KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysanthemum.jpg
859KB, 1024x768px
>>37552559
underrated peperoni poster

>>37551350
>change subject to something else
ITT chrysanthemum general post your best chrysanthemums
>>
File: Tulips.jpg (606KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tulips.jpg
606KB, 1024x768px
>>37552741
tulip down
>>
>>37552599
YOU NEED MORE PAPA JOHNS IN YOUR LIFE. DID YOU LIKE THE TOPPING AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT MY FAVORITE TOPPING?
PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
>>
File: Hydrangeas.jpg (581KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Hydrangeas.jpg
581KB, 1024x768px
>>37552790
hydranger issues much
>>
>>37552790
the toppings were fine and I don't know your toppings
>>
>>37552872
op lacks oreganality try a bit of spice loser
>>
>>37552872
I like cheese. Papa Johns is the best when it comes to cheese and dough. I had pizza hut 2 years ago and stopped eating it. Why? Because they couldn't make a proper pizza if their fucking life depended on it. Papa Johns is the only thing that has the perfect amount of cheese and soft crust. Papa Johns is the best. Do you agree?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.