[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay: >Somewhat of a Chad reporting in Not to brag, boast,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: japan girl .jpg (154KB, 2000x720px) Image search: [Google]
japan girl .jpg
154KB, 2000x720px
Okay:
>Somewhat of a Chad reporting in

Not to brag, boast, ridicule or what else but just to share some simple life lessons that you robots should consider that I have learned over the years.

It would seem to me as an outsider looking in, that many of you are simply concerned with "losing the V-card", and view it as some sort of gateway to a better life, a rite of passage that will vault you into happiness, and contentment.

Some of the rest of you appear to be focused solely on the idea of fucking as many women as possible, in an effort to deal with deep seated childhood and teenage memories of being rejected by women, by "getting back" at all the ones who didnt want you by showing that you are wanted now.
And still more of you spend your days feigning about the magical pussy, worshiping it like a child dreaming about the day you see one.

Well robots, I just want to tell you that having sex with a random girl you pick up because she's hot is honestly the most underwhelming thing you can do.
After you nut, all you want to do is go to sleep. She becomes a nuisance. What you have done is traded legitimate human interaction and memories for a nut that will blend into all the other nuts you have ever had in your life until you barely even remember her by next week.
Instead of having a wonderful memory of taking a beautiful girl for a midnight run on the beach and drinking whiskey on the beach and talking, getting to know each other, you now have a memory of getting ultimately physical with a girl who's first name you cant even remember. It lessens the experience to such a degree I would recommend not even doing it.
You lose something of yourself when you take such an intimate experience and turn it into a casual encounter
>this is after lots of experience
and at this point I can see how its damaging me in relationships I want to pursue now.

I have lots more to share, if you guys want some knowledge Ill share mine in the comments.
>>
>>37551329
Man, you are misunderstanding this board.

Robots come here for the pity party and the support group/ confirmation bias. They don't want to imrpove.
>>
7he w4ll p0ster
>>
>>37551329
the game is rigged.
(original commento)
>>
>>37551392
It's more because overt self-pity and roastie bashing is fun in its own way. Try hard advicefags like OP will never get it.
>>
>>37551329
Nobody is going to believe me of course but sex is at the bottom if the list of things i want in a relationship, I just want to hold hands with a girl and tell her she means the world to me, she is my everything, she is the reason I keep on and i want her to look me in the eyes before leaning in and telling me she feels the same.
>>
>>37551329
acknowledging that >>37551392 is correct firstly. this is definitely true.

not really a chad myself. couldn't particularly consider myself attractive enough, nor really social enough for that role in life.
you arguing that sex is an "intimate experience" and therefore should not be rushed or taken lightly is not going to even slightly agree with people who have spent most of their lives thinking about, dealing with, and talking (on here anyway) about, sex. it's not an "intimate" part of life, it is a part of life to be desired, and attained, with little regard for the emotions of any of those involved, including themselves.
the only reason /you/ view sex without a random girl you picked as so underwhelming is because it has a significant emotional quality to it as an act itself. to people here, it doesn't, the implications of having it do. there's a big difference.
>>
>>37551439
>Try hard
kek man I didnt have to write any of that, but they are legitimate things I have learned that made a difference to me. Take that for what you will but thats all it is
>>
at least you have chances at relationships, chadblock plus
>>
>>37551518
Your post is too long for how trite it is, there's a million normalfags who stop by to give their boring 'outsider' perspective. At least when other people post dull shit they keep it to a line or two, or make a greentext story out of it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.