[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever thought of kidnapping and torturing someone you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1493179965504.jpg (378KB, 2560x1837px) Image search: [Google]
1493179965504.jpg
378KB, 2560x1837px
Have you ever thought of kidnapping and torturing someone you hate for revenge or just for lulz?

Why not?

If you did, who was it and what would you do to him/her?
>>
nope
caring about a person enough to want to torture them takes too much effort
>>
>>37551067
I imagine kidnapping a sex slave is a fantasy we've all had at least once as a teenager, right?
>>
File: George_Soros_fb.jpg (222KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
George_Soros_fb.jpg
222KB, 1200x628px
>>37551067
Some people deserve death and live, some people die who do not deserve to.
But not much can be done about it.
>>
>>37551103
I agree, but if you had the chance?

Who would you hurt?

I personally think it would be one of my 'friends'. They are backstabbing scum, now its my turn to stab them in the back.

Over and over and over... again.
>>37551137
Yes sure.

Plus i also wanted to be kidnapped and used as a sexslave in my adolescent years.
>>
>>37551067

Ever since those group of people in my school betrayed me in one of the worst ways possible, I wanted them to experience hell on earth.

To my ex lover who was in that group, I wish to kidnap him and get everyone he cares about and torture and perhaps even kill them in front of him. He will be chained and cannot fight back.

I will turn some of those people into mind slaves that will do my bidding everyday. The ones who aren't so repulsive to me could even be my sex slaves and I could make money out of them by prostituting them. And lastly, I will lock my ex lover up in my house and he will have to see my agonized yet satisfied face for the rest of his life and he will actually want to kill himself. He could never escape from me ever again.
>>
>>37551649
Ouch, what did they do might i ask?
>>
>>37551835

I got this new group of friends last September because they hung out with my lover as well. I knew that they seemed to think I was their friend but in reality, I definitely didn't like them so much. I hung out with them solely to please my lover.

There was this one girl in the group who tried to get close to him and became on of his orbiters, I got close to her solely to make her agree to back off him. She agreed because she acknowledged that he was the sole focus of my world at that time.

When my lover abandoned me in February, she still continued to hang out with him and his new girlfriend.

All of the other "friends" I made seemed to leave my side as well and believe all the bad rumors about my spread by my ex lover. They also stay very far away from me and they feel like I am no longer the charismatic and kind person who they thought I was just because of some rumors. Needless to say, they ere never my real friends.

It was the ultimate betrayal because I thought they could be my allies. I thought that everyone can turn against him.

I felt all alone in the world after all of this.

I lost the only person Who I ever considered important to me at that time, my ex lover.

He also still spreads bad rumors about me even up until now and I feel that he needs to be stopped completely.
>>
>>37552070
Why do people even do this? It bewilders me, or rather, what kind of person does this.
>>
I'd rather abduct someone I like and keep them with me.
>>
>>37552230

Some people only use people for convenience and don't actually care about others at all. They are opportunistic. Even i admit to using others in the past but it still felt unnatural and wrong to me.

I believe that these people are the cruel spawn of this world and the must be removed or punished.

I believe my ex lover really had something psychologically wrong with him and perhaps he even was a sociopath.

No matter how evil people could become, I realize that there always is an underlying reason why they are like that.
>>
>>37552244

That is actually what I considered doing to all of my previous romantic interests, I wanted to keep them with me for eternity and they would have no other choice
>>
I'm 100% sure that I've imagined doing this, but I can't remember who they were about specifically.

>If you did, who was it and what would you do to him/her?
Usually stuff that isn't just physical pain. Stuff like cutting off hands and feet. Most of the time I'm just imagining how to keep them alive.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.