[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I swear to christ it's like my mom intentionally chooses

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: e4c.png (606KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
e4c.png
606KB, 920x720px
I swear to christ it's like my mom intentionally chooses her words wrong when I talk to her. She has no clue how much I want to pop her in the mouth when she talks to me. Every morning she gives me an ear beating, she always finds a way to bring our conversation back to me 'being on that fucking computer' and she constantly compares me to my chad cousin.
>>
Move out and you wont have to worry about it. Just leave and leave a fat ogre shit on the floor for her to pick up. She'll get the message.
>>
>>37551066
Your mother gave birth to you and raised you. Sounds like she's giving you good advice too. Stop spending so much time on the computer and listen to your mother you dumb little edgy cunt.
>>
>>37551102
I dont think I make enough to be independent

>>37551127
fuck off /r9k/ normie
>>
>>37551143
Give live in the woods. Go buy a crate of water bottles,get some dryed foods and start walking. Thats all there is to it. The outside would be good for you anyways.
>>
>>37551143
Grow up you sad faggot. Your mother knows what's best for you. Always hated hearing cunts complain about their mothers giving them good advice. Wasting your life after all the effort your mom put in to raise you is the biggest insult there is. Learn some respect. Absent and/or cucked dads are to blame for this. If I were your pappy I'd whoop your ass for not listening to your mom.
>>
>>37551206
this is the problem with normies. you cant differentiate between advice and being a cunt. when she bitches at me for spending my free time on my computer she's getting upset that I have interests she doesnt get and tells me to do things I hate. that's not advice, it's bullying. when she compares me to my chad cousin and constantly talks about how I'll grow up to be just like him despite the fact I'm in my 20s, that's not advice, it's bulling and hurtful as fuck. I am who I am. getting pissed at that and telling me to be something else isnt helpful advice, it's being a cunt. fuck off to facebook
>>
>>37551341
>waaah my interests are sitting on my ass shitposting, why does mommy "bully" me telling me to do something productive in the prime years of my life instead of leeching off her and being a sad cunt?
Man you're a fucking retard. Like I said if I were your daddy this shit wouldn't fly. Tell your dad to grow a sack and discipline you like he failed to do in your childhood years which led to you being such a pathetic dickhead.
>>
File: 1424505003111.jpg (128KB, 476x570px) Image search: [Google]
1424505003111.jpg
128KB, 476x570px
>>37551341
Stop responding to him anon, he's on r9k arguing with neets with a sense of superiority - even being a 20 y/o living with his mom Is better than that.
>>
>>37551066
Maybe if you stopped being such a goddamn disappointment she wouldn't be so damn ashamed of you. That's why she compared you to your Chad cousin, she'd be proud if Chad was her son, instead she has to give an "ear beating" to a useless robot who refuses to do anything with his life outside of being on that fucking computer all day.
>>
>>37551066
Kys you sad fucking basement dweller
>>
File: 1454235287868.jpg (32KB, 247x353px) Image search: [Google]
1454235287868.jpg
32KB, 247x353px
>>37551066
>She has no clue how much I want to pop her in the mouth

She actually knows exactly what she's doing, anon, you're just gullible.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.