[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I'm an intelligent, polite, good looking, well-mannered,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8033.jpg (20KB, 320x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8033.jpg
20KB, 320x317px
>tfw I'm an intelligent, polite, good looking, well-mannered, smartly dressed medical student and I have a good background knowledge of medicine, history and film and I'm going to have a good, stable, secure and well-respected career with high income
>tfw Ive never ever had a girlfriend and am literally a kissless virgin whereas there are unemployed Chads covered in tattoos and STDs who are in and out of prison, practically unemployable, no formal education, can barely spell their own name, and they're fucking sluts all the time

What the fuck? Is the world wrong or I doing something wrong?
>>
Studying medicine to attract girls is a fucking stupid idea. Nobody cares about that.
>>
And what are your negative attributes? You must be sending some kind of red flag to women without realizing it. That elitist attitude probably doesn't help.
>>
>>37550782
The world cannot be wrong. The world is just the world.

Change your outlook brobot sounds likes you're focusing on aspects of attraction that aren't particularly important
>>
File: frog. jpeg.jpg (48KB, 440x304px) Image search: [Google]
frog. jpeg.jpg
48KB, 440x304px
Op, medicine is a dead end. Metallurgy will bring you into contact with real men.
>>
>>37550782
respectable men as yourself should have no interest in the slatterns which you have described
unfortunately for you, for every 10 men such as yourself there are approximately 3 equivalent women
and those unclaimed will be difficult to find indeed amidst the goldigging frauds who are skilled in deception
>>
>>37550782
d-do you want a bf anon
>>
>>37550782
you gotta wait till you get the money, sheesh, and you're in medical school?

Get the cash first, then get yourself some 10/10 golddigger. She'll resent you and look at you for the pathetic doormat you are while fucking poolboy chad, but maybe you'll get your dick wet once or twice a year. good luck.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 565x755px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 565x755px
>>37550782
Career doesn't correlate with relationships, how are they even related? You could be a damn astronaut and still be a sperg around girls.

As long as you know how to love a girl and hold a steady relationship/hookup that's all that matters. You need social skills.
>>
>h-hey m'lady. I'm studying medicine
>*instant orgasm*
>>
Sounds to me like your real problem is not having a social circle that puts you in contact with women who want to be trophy wives

There are tons of women out there that would want to marry a doctor, even easier if you are willing to settle for Asians
>>
>>37550974
Honestly wouldn't mind going gay but no fag pride bullshit, sex stays in the bedroom, outside we're just really cool bros, okay?

I'd unironically consider doing gay for a gay bro if he went straight with me and occasionally helped me pick up his female friends occasionally and we can tag team them/DP them.

Would you be cool with that as a gay dude? Serious question.
>>
>tfw I'm an intelligent, polite, good looking, well-mannered, smartly dressed medical student
>good looking

I hope it wasn't a self-proclaimed statement.
>>
That isn't really enough context to form an opinion about you, but I'd have to say it's a combination of the fact that you're a boring person, have below average looks, and lack social skills.

Unemployed chads full of ink and disease are exciting. But realistically the type of girls they are fucking are probably not something you want to stick your dick into.
>>
>>37550782
>>polite
>>well mannered
>they're fucking sluts all the time
if that makes you sleep
>>
>>37550782
Probably because you're introverted and never approach girls.
>>
>>37550782
Those guys are actively approaching women. Are you actively approaching women or are you essentially waiting for serendipity? Women don't just telepathically sense your resume, you have to create opportunities to show who you are and what you're about.
>>
File: 18.jpg (36KB, 537x610px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
36KB, 537x610px
>>37551926
>>37552009

DING DING DING DING READ TTHIS
>>
File: mmyqh'.jpg (135KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
mmyqh'.jpg
135KB, 600x371px
>>37550782

I can't speak to your value as a mate, but I can at least explain the second part of your greentext. Women are attracted to thugs, gangsters, murderers, rapists etc etc. Take a random, average man and have him hit on a roastie. Then, take the same man and have him be a former inmate for murder; Roasties will throw themselves at him.

They want to be dominated by psychopaths.
>>
>>37550782
>be a beta male
>be a provider
wow i wonder why stacy doesn't want such a good person like yourself
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.