[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 5'9" 24 year old male virgin who's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7980.jpg (89KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7980.jpg
89KB, 750x937px
I'm a 5'9" 24 year old male virgin who's never had s girlfriend.

A lot of women would reject me on that basis, why is it wrong for me to reject women who aren't virgins?
>>
>>37550294
>A lot of women would reject me on that basis,
You're delusional
>>
>>37550294
You're not that short. You're either ugly, have a shitty personality, or don't know how to dress. Most likely all three
>>
>>37550294
Why would you justify your choice to not have sex with someone's choices before your existence. It is okay, dam near impossible to find a virgin these days.
>>
>>37550384
Why is r9k now full of bullies, normies, feminists and women who just come here to pick on robots?
>>
>>37550353
Im fucking 5 10 and a women who was the same height refused to touch me (we where dating) because I was her height.
>HURRP DURRPA IF IT DONT HAPPEN TO ME IT NEVAER HAPPENS DEERR DER DEE
>>
>>37550632
I'm not really even bullying. I probably went a bit overboard with the most likely part but what I said is true. What else it could it honestly be?
>>
File: 1489712927764.jpg (84KB, 641x626px) Image search: [Google]
1489712927764.jpg
84KB, 641x626px
>>37550632
I came here to talk about bombs guns and drugs,
Oh and some anime as I fucking hate /a/
>>
>>37550688
It always surprises me when robots go that sad route instead of reeeeing. It almost makes me feel bad
>>
>>37550534
Especially considering most of /r9k/ is hardly more conservative about sex than the average roastie. We just can't get any. If we had the choice, we wouldn't be virgins either.
>>
>>37550683
You're an asshole go fuck yourself normie shit I'll probably have a better life than you, I hope your parents die of cancer.
>>
>>37550294
Because you aren't doing it for status, you're doing it for self preservation. If you have a really high standard, then the reason you're alone changes from having no one you cares for you to, its your "choice" not having them around because they weren't worth it to begin with.
Either way you're alone, so who are you really getting at?
If you have a high standard, and that high standard is at a point of being unreachable, you might as well have decided you never wanted it in the first place.
But we both know that's not true. You want a girl to just want you for you, and you think her having no one to compare you to will allow that. But there are a variety of reasons why that's wrong.

Basically, you only feel that way to make the pain hurt less.
>>
File: higher standards.png (21KB, 922x1235px) Image search: [Google]
higher standards.png
21KB, 922x1235px
>>37550294
sluts aren't entitled to you.

remember that when they hit 30 and come flocking.
>>
>>37550808
>I'll probably have a better life than you

Well, you're off to a pretty slow start there, buddy. You got a lot of catching up to do
>>
>>37550862
Based on what? I'm high income and I have a provided privileges life
>>
>>37550754
>go that sad route
???????????
What Im playing NEO scavenger and wanking why would I ever be sad?
Happier being on here then with "people"
>>
>>37550813
This is fucking gobbeldee gook and you all should stop posting this >no gf shit its getting old and sour.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.