[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That morning, you were woken up by the feeling of something heavy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: imouto 1.jpg (96KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
imouto 1.jpg
96KB, 850x1202px
That morning, you were woken up by the feeling of something heavy pressing up against you chest. "Ah... I'm awake... I'm awake..." It's a feeling you've gotten used to now.

Opening your eyes, you confirm that it really was your little sister waking you up. As always, she gives you the same hand signals as she usually does. "Wake-up Ryuu-nii, breakfast is ready!"

On her back, she had her red backpack. She's had it on ever since your mom bought it for her yesterday. She even wore it in her sleep. "Thanks Kanna." You sign back to her. Picking your little sister up, you put her down beside your bed.

Standing up, you stretch and yawn while Kanna watched you morning ritual. Then, Kanna taps you on your shoulder to get your attention. "Ryuuji-nii... Do you think..." You watch as she flashes you some more signals with her hands, but unfortunately you were only a beginner in sign language.

"Ah, sorry Kanna." You made sure to enunciate your words so she could somewhat hear them. "I'm not too good with sign language yet... Can you repeat that?"

Taking the piece of pad from her bag, she writes down what she wanted to ask you. "Ryuuji-nii, do you think I'll make friends at school this time?" Your little sister asks you with a smile.

[ ] Custom
>>
>>37549517
>>>/qst/
/r9k/ is not for roleplaying.
>>
>>37549517
I wanna marry Yuki-chan!
>>
>>37549697
Clearly new here then, please feel free to lurk and GO FUCKING HANG YOURSELF YOU GAY QUEER ALL I WANT TO DO IS ROLEPLAY YOU ASSHOLE REEEEEEE also get a trip code theyyyyy are sooooo coooool
>>
>>37549697
Fuck off, nigger. This shit is entertaining.
>>
>>37549697
you are a piece of shit!
leave us cunt!

>>37549517
assure her she will and remind her she always has you to be her friend,
>>
File: Happy Imouto.jpg (94KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Imouto.jpg
94KB, 850x1202px
"I have a good feeling you will." You give your sister a smile, not realizing she probably couldn't hear you. "Ah, sorry about that." This time, you write down what you wanted to tell her on her notepad. "I have a good feeling you will this time... Besides, who wouldn't want to be the friend of such a cute little girl?" This time you give her a pat on the head, making your sister smile, her optimistic smile that reached from ear to ear.

In her happiness, she gives you the sign of "I'll try my best!" It was a sign you were extremely familiar with and was the first sign you ever recognized. "I'll wait for you at the kitchen Ryuuji-nii."

"I'll be right there." After your sister leaves, you look around your room. Everywhere you looked was filled with boxes.

'Hmm... Let's see... Where did I pack my uniform?' Fortunately, you were able to label all your boxes properly before the move. It didn't take you very long until you finally found your new uniform. 'Ah, here it is.'

Once you have everything you needed to get ready, you head to the bathroom to get ready for your first day at your new school.

It took you awhile to figure out how the shower worked in your new apartment. 'How do I turn this on?' It was definitely quite an experience, moving to a new city. 'Ah, so that's how it you turn the water on.'

After your quick shower, you went on to brush your teeth. 'Where is my brush...' You look over to the cup that was holding only two toothbrushes. One of them had cute cat designs on it and the other was just a normal toothbrush that had pink trims on it. 'Oh yeah... It's still probably in my room... I forgot to unpack it.'

>cont.
>>
File: Shrine 1.png (123KB, 320x421px) Image search: [Google]
Shrine 1.png
123KB, 320x421px
>>37549951
Putting on a towel around yourself, you head over to your room to get your toothbrush. The moment you head out of the bathroom, you were greeted by your mom's warm smile. "Good morning Ryuuji!"

"Good morning." You smile back to her.

"Ah, where are you going dressed like that?" Your mom had her signature sweater and apron combination on. She was also carrying a bowl of rice with some side dishes on it.

"I'm just heading over to get my toothbrush."

"I see... Well, don't walk around too long like that, you might catch a cold!" You watch as your mom head over to your father's shrine. You were surprised, even in this new house, the first thing your mom has organized was your father's shrine. Just like every day since your father passed away a couple of months ago, your mother offers him some food. "Here you go honey... This is your breakfast for today! It's going to be my first day at work today! Please wish me luck!" After your mom makes an offering, she turns to you. "Ah, by the way Ryuuji, I know you are probably going to be busy making friends today at school... But do you think you can pick up Kanna? I might be a bit busy with work after all..." Your mom puts her hands together, almost as if she was praying. "I promise I'll make it up to you some other time!"

[ ] Write-in
>>
Rape both sister and mother and spit on father's photo.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.