[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pretty much most of the people I used to be friends with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>pretty much most of the people I used to be friends with hate me with a passion
>every time I hear some new shit they've said about me I wanna kms
>pretty much homeless and unemployable

Is there any reason to live? I were to have a place to live with a partner and a cat, and a small handful of close friends, I feel like that would be enough. Is it okay to live a small, comfy, and isolated life or will I eventually end up killing myself anyway?
>>
I know that feel senpai.

Im planning to get rich and discard them like the trash they are.

Get revenge.
>>
>>37549327
what did you do that was so bad?
>>
>>37549871
Drew loli feet for money so I wouldn't become homeless. Then I became homeless because fear and harassment made me stop. I don't even like loli feet I just wanted to not be broke.

Also I stink and I'm too lazy to hold down a job, even though I've had two jobs that both had to let me go because I was too weak and unfit for manual labour to the point where I was sick all the time.

People are fucking shit.
>>
>>37550009
how did you stumble across this talent? across this employment opportunity?
>>
>>37550057
I used to be pretty decent at art, not great but decent, but nobody would commission me until I advertised that I'd draw fetish art too. I was advised to do this by someone who draws furry shit, but I couldn't even get furaffinity shekels.

I managed about one or two feet commissions before some anti-pedo crusader was tipped off by these "friends" who wanted to fuck me over. Just because they were bored and secretly hated me the whole time.

I'm too autistic to deal with conflict like that and after a week or so of non-stop attacks I just nuked everything.
>>
The worst part is, I genuinely only did it for money because why the hell not? I'm too broke to care.

Unfortunately they still go around telling anyone who'll listen that I'm an honest to goodness pedo, I get this horrible sick feeling in my stomach at the idea that they might try to make sure I never make new friends or have any sort of public online identity ever again. Not that I'd want one, I'm too shit scared now.
>>
>Tfw this is kinda my situation except everyone now thinks im gay.
>>
>>37550500
I would rather have people think I was gay than a pedophile. I'm afraid that this could potentially fuck over any chance I have of a happpy, peaceful life.
>>
>>37550625
leave town, dont use social media
prophet
>>
>>37550702
>maintaining friendships without using social media
>meeting people without the help of the internet

I'm not normie enough for this.
>>
>>37550797
no you fool, just text through phones and that's it.
>>
>>37550875
Not speaking at all and lurking on their profiles and liking their posts occasionally is more my style. No wonder I have almost no friends left. Maybe I'm just not meant to meaningfully connect with other human beings.
Actually when I think about it this way, I feel a bit better.

If dying alone is more desirable to me than texting, I probably deserve it.
>>
File: LO.png (33KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
LO.png
33KB, 221x196px
>>37550797
look dude im just trying to give you a solution
if you dont like it try this
>stop being a bitch
so sayeth the lord
>>
>>37550952
then stop complaining you annoying faggot.

you're jumping between so many different ideas that I feel like you're a bi polar 16 year old
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.