[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cute new coworker >she has a boyfriend >decide to orbit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: Kill me.jpg (21KB, 640x414px) Image search: [Google]
Kill me.jpg
21KB, 640x414px
>cute new coworker
>she has a boyfriend
>decide to orbit her, become her friend, then pounce on her when they inevitably break up
>9 months of hanging out with her, taking her out, paying for it, and buying her gifts
>they finally break up
>h..here we go
>tell her I love her
>she just wants to be friends
>call her out on leading me on all these months
>she pulls the I thought we were just friends card
>cunt turns my coworkers against me and they all think I'm a creep

Fuck women. They're are manipulative whores.
>>
>>37549300
>willingly orbiting
>thinks he's in the right

Lmao faggot.
>>
>>37549300
Well deserved to be quite honest.
You know how it works
>>
>>37549300
Are you retarded? Because it sounds like you're retarded.
>>
>>37549300

>meet chick whose in a relationship
>wait for her to become single again
>make your move
>she's not interested
>sperg out
>it's somehow her fault

I hope you're memeing. If not, there's no hope for you
>>
File: APipq57D.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
APipq57D.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>37549300
Spending money on someone you're not dating was just stupid and pathetic. She wasn't leasing you on. You were just stupid.
>If I spend money you are obliged to date me
>>
>buying another man's girl shit
>taking a woman out when she has an SO

The fact that she let you do that makes her a slut, and that you did it makes you a tool.
>>
>>37549300
>being an orbiter for 9 months
>NINE months of making her vagina drier than the Sahara desert
>wonder why she isn't into you sexually at all after

l u l z u u
>>
>>37549317
>>37549326
>>37549332
>>37549335

>you've lived long enough to see /r9k/ take Stacey's side over that of a fellow robot

Jesus Christ
>>
>>37549375
He's not a robot. He's a beta cuck. Robots don't spend money on other people.
>>
>>37549375
he's a fucking idiot. did you read the same thing we did, nigger?
>>
>>37549357

>hey anon, do you want free dinner with no strings attached?
>sure, I love free dinners. Just don't expect me to fuck you since I have a boyfriend
>okay!
>okay, time for you to fuck me
>no, we never agreed to that
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE SLUT

kill yourself
>>
>>37549375
he's not a robot, merely a big ol' failed normie lmao
>>
>>37549300
>orbiting girls
>ever okay

kys
>>
>>37549375
>falling for a Stacey

It's your fault, you faggot kike.

Never post here again.
>>
File: 1490715754336.jpg (194KB, 569x629px) Image search: [Google]
1490715754336.jpg
194KB, 569x629px
>>37549300
>decide to orbit her
>>
>>37549300
>They're are manipulative whores
He says after trying to manipulate her into having a relationship with him
>>
> Fuck women. They're are manipulative whores

You clearly stated that you were being the manipulative one big guy.
>>
>>37549527
>>37549509
hive mind at work

original
>>
>>37549300
>paying for it,
So you got some pussy what the fuck are you complaining about?
>>
>>37549352
I'm gonna need source on that gif. I'm a bit of an amateur christorian
>>
>>37549300

I hate to say this but you deserve this. Stop being kind to women they don't care about us anon.
>>
>>37549300
Surely a girl will want to have a sex with a guy who tried to fuck up her relationship for 9 months
>>
>>37549737
> Surely a girl will want to have a sex with a guy who tried to fuck up her relationship for 9 months

This post made me snort my coffee milk. Thanks for the funny post anonymous person.
>>
>>37549300
Jajaja you're mentally dysfunctional my dude
>>
>>37549737
Well if you look like chaddin tatum or ryan goosling then yeah sure shell let you fuck the shit outta her in public.
If youre turbo autist then no.
BRAD PITT COULD NOT KEEP A WOMEN.
>>
>>37549375

Orbiters are sub robot. Have at least some respect for yourself.
>>
>Thinking that orbiting until they break up works.

News flash, by the time you hear about it, they're already with a new boyfriend.
>>
>>37549300
So right after a break up you pounce? Are you retarded? God, you gotta give that shit a tiny bit of time and slowly make your move, you can't do it that bluntly.

Maybe, just maybe, you are a creep

>inb4 roastie

I'm a guy.
>>
>>37549639
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOsOwKjlARI

It's later on in this video.
>>
>>37549300
You don't tell her you love her retard. That sounds creepy and desperate.
>>
>>37549300
If you really liked her you wouldn't mind being her friend.
>>
File: thumb-1920-230787.jpg (156KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-230787.jpg
156KB, 1600x900px
>>37550479
That applies to friends that are more effusive, generally. I've turned down some (most?) of my close male friends, but they don't mind as much because I give them a lot of love and a genuinely nourishing relationship anyway.
>>
When you meet someone I think you have to secure a date within the first two weeks, or likely it will never happen. The upside is, if it doesn't happen, you can say "fuck em" that much sooner.
>>
Orbiters deserve a fate worst than death... you got off lucky.
>>
>>37549300
>9 months of hanging out with her, taking her out, paying for it, and buying her gifts
People like you should just be hanged. It's a mercy.
>>
>>37549375
Nobody likes beta orbiters. They are subhuman.
>>
>>37549300
Did it to yourself faggot
>>
>>37549300
you're both awful people.

You don't manipulate women, you take them. And you take them right away, you don't hesitate, you don't wait nine fucking months.

And she knew what she was doing to you.
>>
>>37549300
call her out

you fucked up.
>>
>>37549300
>tfw you buy a girl food and she doesn't immediately become your sex slave
>tfw you yell at a girl for having you hang out with her and she doesn't immediately swallow your cum

actually kill yourself
>>
File: 1495748339793.png (130KB, 512x494px) Image search: [Google]
1495748339793.png
130KB, 512x494px
>>37549375
Orbiters are worse than robots.
Orbiters give in to loving women thus making them blind, robots are ascended from women and into boipussi and 2d waifus.
>>
For the life of me I cannot understand orbiter mentality. OP, help me understand. Did you seriously think that she and nobody else noticed you were orbiting her like a pathetic human sponge? Did you think you were being subtle and crafty? What was going through your mind in those 9 months that made you keep at it and think you had any hope? I'm trying to understand because even as pathetic as I am I still have enough pride to find orbiting unbearably shameful. How could you survive NINE MONTHS of knowing every person who witnessed your interactions with that woman was silently judging you to be complete human garbage? Please respond OP.
>>
>>37549300
>decide to orbit her
Stopped reading there desu
>>
>>37549300
this sounds like a troll. fucking delusional beta orbiters.
>>
>do something obviously creepy
>get called out on it
Women are whores, but you were the idiot who thought she would go with you.
>>
women decide if they want to bang a guy within a few minutes of meeting him. unless you change in some way, a girl who is not obviously attracted to you from the start is no more likely to bang you because she broke up with her bf months later
>>
>>37549477
I did this too.
Dated a girl actually named Stacey.
It was terrible. Pretty sure she was bipolar.
Got mad over stupid shit all the time, treated me like shit, faked being pregnant to check my reaction.
She lived with her parents, I lived with my great grandmother (to help take care of her) so at night we'd drive to a park and have sex in the back of my car.
And now that I think about it the sex wasn't even that good.
>>
File: 1355019337158.png (418KB, 852x371px) Image search: [Google]
1355019337158.png
418KB, 852x371px
>>decide to orbit her, become her friend, then pounce on her when they inevitably break up
Stopped reading there.
Kek, kill yourself OP.
>>
>>37550789
>le roastie straw man
End your life
>>
>>37551018
>>do something obviously creepy
OP did nothing creepy based on his accounting besides having the utter gall to express his affection for a girl out of his league
>>37549375
Fucking this, what the hell happened?
>>
You can't call her a friend if she doesn't let you cum inside her in between relationships.
>>
File: CWC.png (325KB, 954x844px) Image search: [Google]
CWC.png
325KB, 954x844px
>>37549352
>in the Name of the thank you father,
>the sonichu
>and the Holy buttocks
>>
File: 1492651761677.jpg (14KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492651761677.jpg
14KB, 360x360px
>>37549375

He is not a robot.
When you orbit a stacy you are nothing but a traitor.
>>
Next time roasties want to call this board delusional incels, remember this thread and how we all called OP out for being "that fucking guy".
>>
>all this hate for orbiters

It's actually funny seeing these weak, spineless, recluses calling orbiters "unmanly".

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying people who orbit are models of masculinity or anything. But they are so much more masculine than the basement dwellers on here.

At least orbiters are trying. At least they are putting themselves out there. Of course, it doesn't always work out for them and they feel humiliation. But the recluses on here are so scared of that humiliation that they don't try and attack anyone above them.

And orbiters are above recluses. A good step above.
So keep hating on orbiters. Call them unmanly and call them traitors for being nice to women because of your stupid "war on women" that exists entirely in your head. Orbiters have a chance. You don't. Idiots.
>>
>>37553238

t. stacy who likes getting free shit from orbiters
>>
>>37549375
>fellow robot
>orbiter scum
pick one
>>
>>37549300
You tell her you love her first? NO! you always wait for the woman to say they love you first.
>>
>>37553238
You can be cuck all you want, as long as it doesn't affect society in negative ways.

This is why beta orbiters should be gassed.
>>
>>37549300
>taking her out, paying for it, and buying her gifts
>while not in a relationship
How do you even become this beta?
>>
>>37549300
Yeah you can't just come out of the blue and tell a girl you love her after acting like a friend for months, fucking moron you actually had a shot.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.