[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its just 9 but im laying in bed waiting to fucking fall asleep.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 3DFZhUC.png (231KB, 893x483px) Image search: [Google]
3DFZhUC.png
231KB, 893x483px
Its just 9 but im laying in bed waiting to fucking fall asleep. I have nothing going on in my life.

Ever since i got kicked out of University ive lost my motivation to live
>>
>>37548592
Maybe you shouldn't have gotten kicked out of university then. You made your bed on this one, anon.

It's time to move on from your failure and get a job.
>>
>>37548615
Ive been trying to get a job all year.
I would live to have a fucking job
>>
but you know the thing about jobs is they usually require you to have a degree or some kind of skill
>>
>>37548698
No you haven't. You tried a few times and spent most of your year refreshing this board and enjoying bad anime.

I was a NEET for 3 years and managed to get a job within a couple days of trying. It may be construction but it's a job.
>>
>>37548737
I would ahow you the list of application s and rejection emails i have accumulated just last month aline, but I can't be arsed enough to.
Im 100% certain im literally too smart for some shit construction job.Thats for low IQ blue collar idiots like you
>>
>>37548884
>says the idiot kicked from uni
Try again ya gosh darn sperglord
>>
>>37548884
e-mails

There's your problem. Managers hire the guy who comes in clean-cut at 9am to ask if there are any open positions. They want to see you want a job bad enough to show up and make a good impression and shit.
>>
>>37548884
>too smart for a construction job
he says as he refreshes r9k for the 3rd time
construction jobs are retard tier
>>
>>37548912
I was kicked from uni true enough, but i can always go back once if i get over my depression.
You on the other hand will never set foot on a college campus except for cleaning up trash.
>>37548934
You sound like my dad who thinks hes still in the 50s where you could land a job by just breathing
>>
File: angrygaysounds.png (173KB, 308x326px) Image search: [Google]
angrygaysounds.png
173KB, 308x326px
>>37549022
You're just a self-defeatist, anon. You already know you have to put in actual time venturing into businesses that may be hiring and meeting the managers there to get hired.

You know that you're going to get rejected filing applications blindly online to people who don't even have a nice first impression of you. Repeating this rejection on purpose gives you an excuse not to work.

You don't have depression. You lack self-discipline and have let your life fall apart completely.

At least I'm smart enough to get a job, nigger. You'll be making the same excuses a year from now and I'll have gotten a bump or two in pay.

>mfw you try to pull a robot out of the crab bucket and all they do is make excuses and shit on you
>>
>>37549107
All job applications are done online .
The age of walking up to a manger, looking him in the eyes abd demanding that he hires you is over.
I only wanted a job so i could have some other meaning in my life and so my dad can stop complaining about me "wasting my away".
At this point it doesn't look like ill get hired so its either uni or suicide
>>
File: goddamnson.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
goddamnson.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
>>37549224
>The age of walking up to a manger, looking him in the eyes abd demanding that he hires you is over.

Welp, since you're not only a defeatist but also deluding yourself just to stay in your shell to avoid your personal failures I'm out. I tried to offer advice and help. Maybe you should ask yourself if you're wrong since what you're doing clearly isn't working.

Also you don't demand a job. You try to make a good impression and hope you make a better impression than the other fucks that come in.
>>
good night Moon
heres hoping i dont wake up
>>
>>37548934
>There's your problem. Managers hire the guy who comes in clean-cut at 9am to ask if there are any open positions. They want to see you want a job bad enough to show up and make a good impression and shit.
thats hilarious dude do you actually believe that shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.